Thomson & Thomson Photography

Boston, MA View map Visit website
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Thomson and Thomson Photography is a full service photography business owned and operated by husband and wife Mark and Emily Thomson. Both graduates of the New England School of Photography in Boston, MA, they bring years of experience and two different perspectives to their portrait and wedding photography to create unique and memorable images for their clients. Mark has a background in photojournalism and editorial photography and Emily in fine art. They currently reside just north of Boston - they love to travel, cook, and spend tons of time with their 3-year-old daughter and their 4-year-old dog.

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Tiffany
    Tiffany D. Married on 07/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience with Emily & Mark!

Working with Emily and Mark was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! I initially reached out to them based off of their editing style - I loved the light and airy color balance, and a lot of the shot compositions. After my initial phone call with them, I knew I wanted to go with them. Not only were they photographers for the day, but they basically doubled as coordinators as well - making sure that that everyone was where they needed to be on the day of. They were extremely organized, communicated quickly during the year that we were making plans, and had a ton of experience and were able to direct us on the best order to do things, the best poses, and so forth. For both our engagement session as well as our wedding, they got back the photos quicker than expected, with a ton of photos from each session - it was so hard to choose which ones we wanted to go with printing in the end, but it was so fun to go through. Go with Thomson and Thomson - you won't regret working with them!
    Julia V. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing Wedding Photographers

Mark and Emily are absolutely amazing. They did our engagement photos and wedding photos and we could not be happier. They are so organized and professional, and they have so much experience with weddings. Emily helped map out our wedding day timeline to ensure that we did not feel rushed and still would get all of our photos in before the ceremony. They offered really helpful advice that I would not have thought of both related to the photos and also just generally about the wedding day. Mark and Emily are friendly, funny, and truly cared about getting all of the special shots in. We just got married 2 weeks ago and received a couple of pictures the day after that I am in love with. I am so excited to see the rest! I highly recommend choosing Mark and Emily!
  • Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 12/06/2019

Fantastic Photography Team!!

Mark and Emily are truly an amazing photography duo that we plan to use for years to come! Outside of the standard selfie and iPhone photos, my husband and I had never posed for professional photos. Mark and Emily made us feel very relaxed and were a blast to work with! I actually recommended them to a friend of ours, who's wedding took place a little over 2 months before ours. Mark and Emily were very responsive, helpful, and made us feel at ease. They were fast to turn around with previews of both the engagement session and the wedding photos and the rest of the photos followed not too long after! They sent us an unbelievable array of photos and we love them so much. We were extremely lucky with our weather, both during the engagement session as well as on our wedding day. Cotton Candy beach skies to a light snow flurry during our first look on the wedding day! Mark and Emily captured every detail! We would highly recommend Thomson and Thomson Photography to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Boston, 02133
Location of (Thomson & Thomson Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding