Poland, ME 04274 Map · Phone number

The Winey Baker 1
The Winey Baker 2

Nelly Rachei · Married on 06/30/2019

Wedding cake baker

Jill was amazing! Only bad thing cake and desserts were so good, there were no leftovers. Lol.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    The Winey Baker 3

Mark · Married on 06/02/2018

We used the Winey Baker to provide cake and desserts for our wedding in June 2018. Jill was an absolute blast to work with. She is the sweetest person and wants to make sure everything is the way you want it. We were planning our wedding from out-of-state so didn’t get to meet her until our cake tasting. Everything we sampled, cake flavors and desserts, were AMAZING. We ended up choosing her lemon oat bars, mini blueberry pies, oatmeal cream pies, and chocolate brownie salted caramel whoopie pies. Our cake was classic vanilla with strawberry filling and was one of the moistest cakes I’ve ever tasted. Everything was delicious and our guests raved about it. We also rented her stands and had her set-up our dessert table! Thanks Jill, for making yummy desserts and being an amazing vendor to work with!

Sent on 06/10/2018

The Winey Baker's reply:

Oh my goodness - it is couples like YOU who make me love what I do! Thank you, thank you, thank you - it was a JOY to work with you on your special day! <3

erica · Married on 05/19/2018

I would highly recommend The Winey Baker! Jill was amazing and fit us in last minute and made us the most delicious cupcakes and cake. Not only was the cake delicious it looked amazing and just how we envisioned it. Family and friends couldn't get enough of the cupcakes. Jill was extremely professional, prompt with getting back to us, flexible and welcoming during the cake tasting trial. Can't go wrong if you go with The Winey Baker for your wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2018

The Winey Baker's reply:

Ahh Erica & Danielle! <3 <3 <3 This makes me SO happy to hear - thank you for your sweet review! I loved every part of working with you both - wishing you all the JOY that you so deserve!

• Mountain House on Sunday River
    Mountain House on Sunday River Barn & Farm Weddings

Jill, the owner of the Winey Baker, is fantastic. She will listen to your ideas, pull from her experience, and come up with dessert options perfect for your special day! Your guests will eat it all, and hope for more!!

• Poland, 04274 See on map