The Wildflower Az

Phoenix, Arizona View map Visit website

• Morgan
    Morgan S. Married on 02/13/2021

The Wildflower AZ florals blew everyone away!!!

Nicole and her team created the most beautiful ceremony and reception floral arrangements for us!! We found them 6 weeks before the wedding and after inquiring with Nicole, she immediately responded with a proposal and that is exactly what was brought to life on our wedding day. We got so many compliments on the florals, from the arch and barrel arrangements to the beautifully setup table centerpieces. Every flower was chosen and placed intentionally. These were not your typical roses/silver dollar eucalyptus/hydrangea arrangements. Our flower arrangements were designed with care. They were unique and beautiful and thought-out. The Wildflower AZ saved the day for us, after scrambling right before the wedding to find a floral company. We did not want to pay the same cost for below-average flowers that look like funeral arrangements. With many florists, that is what you will get. I cannot say enough about this crew, they were a joy to work with and their work is remarkable. They are in a different league than other companies and will elevate any event. They keep up with the ever-evolving styles of floral design. Highly recommend if you want distinctive and breathtaking florals!!!!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 09/04/2020

Most talented florist ever

I couldn’t praise Nicole and her team enough! Just so happens my wedding landed on one of the hottest days of the year . Nicole never stopped for one minute making sure everything was perfect . Her flowers took my breath away when I seen them . They looked like they were straight from a floral magazine ! The color palette she chose and flowers were so gorgeous. I knew in my head what I wanted but did not know how to explain. I knew from the 1st time talking she had it covered and I did not have to worry any more . She went above and beyond . And also designed the most gorgeous dinner table . It was a absolute dream . Thank you Nicole for making my day so special !!!
  • michi
    Michi Married on 11/02/2019

Talented Artists, Great Service

We had the best experience with Wildflower! They are truly artists who have such a passion for what they do. We were able to give them a color scheme and some inspiration photos of what we were looking for, and then just let them create. We could not be happier with the final product, our wedding day flowers were absolutely perfect! Nicole was always prompt in getting back to us and they were so good about making sure we were happy with their work. The slap bracelets for corsages we thought were such a smart touch! It made our lives so easy that they were able to incorporate a fabric rental for us, and that they worked with Confetti Studio to pick up our candlesticks so we didn't have to worry about it day of. Just the best experience start to finish!

5202 North 7th St. Phoenix, Arizona, 85014
602-755-4472

9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Sunday
Location of (The Wildflower Az)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding