20 LEGACY LANE, Peterborough, NH 03458 Map · Phone number

About THE WEDDING MINISTER OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, LLC

Congratulations on your engagement! As an ordained, non-denominational minister, I will happily officiate your man-to-woman religious, non-religious, interfaith or "Elopement" wedding, in New Hampshire, Massachusetts or Vermont, with the style that accentuates the love you have for each other. What ever you choose, I look forward to helping make your wedding day a beautiful event that will be a cherished part of your memories.

My fee for civil or religious ceremonies uniting a man and a woman in the time honored institution of marriage is much less than most officiants at only $250.00 + $0.40 per mile travel reimbursement. Add $50.00 for my appearance and direction at your rehearsal.

For only $100.00 (Note: some officiants charge $250 and more for this service) it would be my pleasure to officiate your romantic and intimate "Let's run away together" elopement wedding at my residence in beautiful Peterborough, New Hampshire or anywhere else within a 10 mile radius my home (add $0.50 per mile for all elopement weddings beyond a 10 mile radius my home). If your elopement wedding is held at my residence, for the grand finale to your wedding, I'll ring my two large wedding bells, to signal the surrounding area about your new life together as man and wife. I'll even send you simple photos of your wedding via email and to commemorate your joyous event.

Contact me now the Reverend L.R. Jones via email, at minister@TheWeddingMinisterOfNH.com. A $50 fully-refundable deposit will reserve me for your chosen wedding date (a deposit for an elopement wedding is not required unless the venue is beyond 10 miles or scheduled more than 10 days in adavnce). You can also phone me at (603)924-9645. Be sure to visit my website at http://TheWeddingMinisterOfNH.com for helpful information and answers to frequently asked questions.

For more detailed information, be sure to visit my website at http://www.theweddingministerofnh.com.

• Dan Griffiths

1 User photo

THE WEDDING MINISTER OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, LLC 1
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2019

I can't begin to say enough about how special Reverand Jones made our wedding ceremony. As an out-of-state couple, my husband and I were anxious about finding the right officiant for our wedding. One conversation with The Wedding Minister was all it took to calm our nerves and make us confident that we had chosen the right person for the most important part of our wedding.

Reverand Jones stayed in touch with us over the months leading up to the wedding to work with us on our ceremony and perfect the details. We used one of the sample ceremonies on his website with a few modifications of our own. My husband and I wrote our own vows, and he was so helpful in integrating our wishes into the ceremony.

Not only is he extremely eloquant, but Reverand Jones has an amazing voice; just what you would imagine when you picture "Do you take this man..." in your head!

From directing the rehearsal to pronouncing us man and wife, I could not have been more pleased with The Wedding Minister of NH.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Vanessa · Married on 09/15/2018

Very professional, he has his own website to help you create the ceremony you want and fairly priced. Larry was a pleasure to have on our day. Would recommended him to other couples getting married.

THE WEDDING MINISTER OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, LLC 2
    Sent on 09/29/2018

Tammy · Married on 09/19/2015

Rev. Jones was a joy to work with. He made our ceremony so loving and memorable. He was very patient with changes and was great at making appropriate changes. HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 10/06/2015

THE WEDDING MINISTER OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Anglican