PO Box 193, Intervale, NH 03845 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace is a non-denominational wedding officiant based out of Intervale, New Hampshire. As the owner of Redline Guiding, an esteemed outdoor adventure company, Mike specializes in performing mountaintop wedding ceremonies. Passionate marrying couples in the White Mountain National Forest, this seasoned celebrant strives to conduct unforgettable services.

Whether you are planning a secular, religious, or interfaith ceremony, Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace welcomes couples of all backgrounds. Considering client-input to be key, he allows couples to create their own vows. Whatever the weather, Mike can travel to your ideal marital spot to perform your service. His base package includes consultations, an informal rehearsal, and the ceremony. In addition to weddings, this officiant can also oversee vow renewals.

Follow Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lisa Olech, Justice of the Peace
3969954c 08d4 4570 8353 b81139fc936e 51 946176 157970063131831

21 Reviews for Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace

Cheri B. · Getting married on 08/10/2021

Mountain View Moment

Few things in this life come together as beautifully, as perfectly as Love and it makes sense that what began between the two of us would be celebrated the exact same way. Sunrise, the start of a new day and the start of our adventure as husband and wife. We found Mike Cherim by chance.. and we lucked out. He took us to the top of a mountain, invited us to breathe in the world below and spoke the words that we had written ourselves. Start to finish, Mike was sensitive, open, genuine.. and fun!!! We could not have asked, have wanted, it to be any other way with any other JP.. a BIG thank you to Mike Cherim & Redline Guiding.. our moment was magic to us, made even more special by the intimacy and simplicity that Mike brought to our incredible sunrise moment :)

Sent on 10/24/2020

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Alvin and Cheri. I hope you guys always find your luck the way you did on your wedding day!

V. Marvin · Married on 10/10/2020

Mike is Great!

Mike was such a welcome addition to our very special day!
    His energy is consistently upbeat and friendly, professional, and also quite easy-going and relaxed. That was perfect for our outdoor wedding! You almost innately know that you are in good and capable hands.
    He was respectful and helpful throughout the whole process, and also very thoughtful; Mike even leapt into quick action when my train got caught on a big bramble at the alter -- he freed and fanned the train out so quickly I barely noticed he'd moved. Finally, his little jokes and check-ins during the ceremony itself got the guests laughing and kept the moment from feeling formulaic or overly rehearsed (even though we went with a super formulaic "repeat after me" vow).
    We'd book him again and again if we were planning to get married more than once ;)

Sent on 10/12/2020

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. That means a lot to me. I was so awe inspired by the location I wanted to be sure I did things on my end just right. You guys are an incredible couple, so lively, smiles so wide.

Hannah B. · Married on 09/03/2020

Amazing Officiant!

Mike was an amazing officiant to our big day. He was the perfect fit for my partner and I. I would recommend his services to anyone who is looking for an amazing officiant to their wedding!

Sent on 09/05/2020

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so for the positive review, Hannah. I appreciate that. I wish you and Benjamin the very best for the future!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 225
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 225
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 75
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NH
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Real Wedding

• PO Box 193 Intervale, NH, 03845 See on map
    603-617-8788 (Phone number)
    24/7
    Location of (Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace)