Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Danielle P. Married on 04/22/2022

Epic and Amazing!

Mike is awesome to work with. He made out summit celebration so much fun!

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank so much, Danielle. Getting married on that mountain, married in those conditions. Such a fine and powerful memory. I hope the very best for you guys.
    Christine Married on 03/25/2022

Great officiant

Mike was professional, helpful, flexible, and we would recommend him as your officiant, especially for an elopement or outdoor ceremony!

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you very much for the rating and review and for having me officiate your wedding, Christine and Andrew. I wish the very best for the future for you guys!
    Jeff P. Married on 01/29/2022

Snowstorm Wedding!

We had originally planned a late afternoon outdoor wedding in January when Mike agreed to be our officiant. Little did we know that on the day of the wedding there would be a huge snowstorm with below zero wind temps. Nevertheless, Mike showed-up on time and with a big smile on his face. The wedding went off without a hitch. Mike was so flexible and easy to work with. My wife and I would highly recommend Mike as a wedding officiant...especially if a snowstorm and arctic temps are in the forecast. (-:

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you very much for the awesome review, guys. Best wishes to the two of you for now and into the future
    Michael Married on 10/03/2021

Best day made even better

We winged our wetting pretty hard and contacted mike last minute. He managed to have the exact day we wanted free (a Sunday) with only two to three weeks notice. Since we contacted him he was professional, nice, and understanding. He worked effortlessly to make our special day even more special even in the rain. His videos and pictures also speak for them selves, we couldn’t recommend mike more or we would.

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thanks Michael and Annamarie!

I would leave my thanks as written above but Wedding Wire requires that I write at least one hundred characters, lol.
    Cheri B. Married on 08/10/2021

Mountain View Moment

Few things in this life come together as beautifully, as perfectly as Love and it makes sense that what began between the two of us would be celebrated the exact same way. Sunrise, the start of a new day and the start of our adventure as husband and wife. We found Mike Cherim by chance.. and we lucked out. He took us to the top of a mountain, invited us to breathe in the world below and spoke the words that we had written ourselves. Start to finish, Mike was sensitive, open, genuine.. and fun!!! We could not have asked, have wanted, it to be any other way with any other JP.. a BIG thank you to Mike Cherim & Redline Guiding.. our moment was magic to us, made even more special by the intimacy and simplicity that Mike brought to our incredible sunrise moment :)

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Alvin and Cheri. I hope you guys always find your luck the way you did on your wedding day!
    Riley G. Married on 07/24/2021

Wonderful wedding in the mountains

We are over the moon with how wonderful our wedding went. Thank you to Mike as our JP/Photoo he made this event memorable and fun. Mike was very professional, responsive, and keen on attention to detail. He made all the videos and took photos, and also got back to us with the finished work quicker than expected. We are so glad we chose redline guiding to officiate our wedding!!

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you, Riley and D'julya, for a terrific review. I wish you two the best of luck in the future as Mr/Mrs.
    Joshua A. Married on 07/09/2021

Glen Ellis wedding

Mike was great! We were so thankful to have tied our knot in the rain with smiling faces.

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you, Joshua and Maliah. I appreciate your review and rating. Best of the luck in the future with your great family.
    V. Marvin Married on 10/10/2020

Mike is Great!

Mike was such a welcome addition to our very special day!
    His energy is consistently upbeat and friendly, professional, and also quite easy-going and relaxed. That was perfect for our outdoor wedding! You almost innately know that you are in good and capable hands.
    He was respectful and helpful throughout the whole process, and also very thoughtful; Mike even leapt into quick action when my train got caught on a big bramble at the alter -- he freed and fanned the train out so quickly I barely noticed he'd moved. Finally, his little jokes and check-ins during the ceremony itself got the guests laughing and kept the moment from feeling formulaic or overly rehearsed (even though we went with a super formulaic "repeat after me" vow).
    We'd book him again and again if we were planning to get married more than once ;)

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. That means a lot to me. I was so awe inspired by the location I wanted to be sure I did things on my end just right. You guys are an incredible couple, so lively, smiles so wide.
    Hannah B. Married on 09/03/2020

Amazing Officiant!

Mike was an amazing officiant to our big day. He was the perfect fit for my partner and I. I would recommend his services to anyone who is looking for an amazing officiant to their wedding!

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so for the positive review, Hannah. I appreciate that. I wish you and Benjamin the very best for the future!
  • Magan
    Magan Married on 04/16/2020

Perfect wedding day!

After 3 failed attempts at a wedding the stress had finally boiled over and I couldn’t have been more grateful to find Mike at Redline guiding! He made getting married at Sabbaday Falls easy and an experience we will never forget! Even in the snow that hit that morning he smiled and did a great job! We would recommend his services to anyone! 😁

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thanks guys. I'm so glad I was able to help it all finally happen for you. The best of luck in the future.
  • D &
    D & Married on 04/04/2020

Helped Us Make Our Day Uniquely Us

Not only was Mike very prompt and clear in his communication, but his easygoing yet enthusiastic style was perfect for our elopement ceremony. He answered all of our questions during the planning process and offered valuable insight. Afterward, he immediately filed the license, so we could start on our legal updates as soon as we returned from our honeymoon. We highly recommend his services.

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you, D&W for the wonderful review. And thank you for the honor of being your officiant. I'm glad you were able to get the paperwork needed. I wish the very best for your future life together.
  • Y
    Yanira R. Married on 01/16/2020

Unbelievable

I have to say that eloping to new Hampshire was the best decision we made. Mike recommended sabbaday falls and he was absolutely right. This place was magical and perfect. Both mike the JP and mike the photographer were absolutely phenomenal and made our day so easy and special. My husband and I can only say that this day was everything we imagined and more thanks to these men. Thank you for my special winter wonderland wedding I wanted.

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Yanira. We were so happy it snowed and that the day was everything you dreamt it would be. We hope your lives together moving forward are equally blessed.
  • Deborah
    Deborah C. Married on 12/10/2019

Outstanding!

Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect. Mike's upbeat personality and professionalism made the day. We were completely at ease and had so much fun! Mike has thorough knowledge of the White Mountain region and can help you pick the perfect spot for your ceremony.

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you very much, Deb and Bob. You guys are such a fun and cool couple. It was pure joy working with you and your beautiful wedding ceremony.
  • Madeleine
    Madeleine C. Married on 09/19/2019

Wonderful Experience start to finish!

We loved working with Mike, he made sure we included anything that was important to us. He really helped us make our special day perfect. I would suggest him to anybody, and look forward to hopefully doing some mountain training with him in the future. No regrets whatsoever.

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Hopefully I'll see you guys in the near future. Congratulations to you both!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 07/20/2019

Pleasure to work with

I would 100% recommended Mike, (and I actually already have). He was did a fantastic job with both the rehearsal and the wedding! He had a great personality and voice that complimented our wedding perfectly!

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you very much, Amanda, for allowing me the honor of officiating your nuptials. I wish you guys the very best in the future!
  • Michael
    Michael K. Married on 06/29/2019

We loved Mike!

Mike Cherim served as our JP for our recent ceremony atop Cannon Mountain. He was amenable to our wishes while leveraging his experience and expertise to provide us the ceremony we wanted.

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you very much, Michael. I appreciate your review. It was my pleasure to be part of you and Jen's ceremony. I'm also wondering why Wedding Wires makes me write 100+ character responses but this should do the trick :)
    Philip G. Married on 05/29/2019

Our magical 💓 moments

Mike and his wife where the absolute perfect fit.... For our wedding on Mount Washington they not only think out of the box but they expand into the universe with an understanding and appreciation of our personal big bang existence with frontal lobal perception ... And the appreciation of the mountain the beauty the experience what a guide and great new friends everything happens for a reason it couldn't have been more perfect from the beginning of the train ride in the morning to the experience of the vows to the ski experience down tuckerman's and the dinner at the Mount Washington hotel with all of our friends a perfect day it was a happening :))))

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so much, Phil. Barb and I thoroughly enjoyed being with you and your lovely bride! We wish you the very best for your future together.
  • SARAH
    Sarah E. Married on 03/31/2019

So glad we found Mike Cherim!

I cannot express enough how amazing Mike is. Throughout the entire process he was extremely helpful, accommodating, and patient. my fiance at the time (now husband ;-)) love nature and wanted to get married in the white mountains of NH,but had no idea where to start. Thankfully we found Mike! not only did he offer amazing suggestions but he completely catered to us from the beginning to end. It's clear he loves weddings and he truly cares about his clients. Also he just has the most cheerful and welcoming personality even my wedding guests got attached to him.

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so much for the fine review, Sarah and Mobolaji! Congratulations to the both of you now and in the future.
    Stephanie Married on 09/22/2018
    Mike was great! We were looking for an officiant that understood our love of the mountains and Mike was the guy. He was very responsive and was also very helpful and willing to make our wedding day special and unique. We decided to write our whole ceremony and Mike was a sport for hoping on evening calls to rehearse. He showed up on time and was very warm and inviting to our family and guests. Highly recommend!

Thank you, Stephanie.
    John Married on 08/18/2018
    Mike did a great job! Rain, train tickets, and cameras rolling nothing could stop Mike. His great smile made us enjoy every minute.

Thank you, John.
    Gregg Married on 08/08/2018
    First let me just say, Mike was wonderful! We were inspired to have the energies of abundance and infinity of 8/8 surround our wedding day. But that left us with only 6 days until that date! After 2 other JP's couldn't do it, luckily, we found Mike! He quickly agreed to do it! Transactions were easily done. And our magical date was set suddenly as a reality! Even though he had prior commitments on that day, he not only made it for the agreed upon time, he was 50 min early! This gave us time to meet and plan for our little ceremony. Timing was also important due to the weather, early evening thunderstorms were due to roll through. This gave us the time to get down off the mountain before it started. Now we could relax and enjoy the moment. : ) Mike was very accommodating with the reading we wanted, we really appreciated that. And when the video did Not record....what?!... he was quick to offer to do it again. So very kind of him! It means soo much to us to have a video of this very special ceremony to look back on. And equally important, to be able to share this with loved ones who were not there. It was the perfect, simple, and meaningful out in God's country wedding that we wanted. Thank you Mike for helping make it come true

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you! Congratulations to you both!
    Cabot Married on 06/16/2018
    It was such a pleasure to have Mike officiate our wedding at the AMC Highland Center. He was very accessible and responsive in officiating our ceremony and made the process very easy. He allowed us the personal touches we were looking for while still being professional and respectful of the occasion. We were very pleased to have him be a part of our happy day.

Thank you, Cabot.
    Gary Married on 06/16/2018
    Mike was professional and accommodating and a lot of fun! He loves what he does and it shows. Highly recommend him

Thank you, Gary.
    Lauren Married on 11/11/2017
    The moment Dan and I met Mike, we knew he was going to be the perfect officiant for our very unique and special wedding. Dan and I have a great passion and love not only for the mountains..but for all of Mother Nature. We desired a ceremony, intimate, and private,expressing the true love we have for each other. Our wedding was not going to be all about the glitter, glam, rented suits, fancy dresses, who sat next to who during dinner, band vs. DJ., open bar, cash bar, pricey photographer, guest list, our wedding was going to be just that, our wedding, our day, simple, exactly what WE dreamed for us! So, once engaged (also not "traditional", but oh so perfect!), Dan and I simply picked a random day that the both of us did not have to work. We moved forward in getting our marriage liscense and with the assistance of one of our friends (also a hike), we had Mike Cherim's name and number! We reached out to Mike, stating our desire for a unique ceremony, and within a day, Mike called us. From this initial contact with Mike, via a phone call, we knew he was exactly the officiant we wanted to marry us! We then set up an appointment to meet Mike (highly suggest), and we met at a local coffeehouse in N. Conway. Our initial impression was: he is PERFECT! Mike listened to our thoughts, dreams, desires, wishes, and challenges (one of friends, who would be at the ceremony, does not hike, and we desired a mountain wedding...with views!). He was always available, via text/phone and responded quickly to our messages. Dan and I chose a site very meaningful to Dan (and now me), and on a VERY cold, (we never know what Mother Nature will give us in the mountains), November afternoon, as the sun fell behind the mountains, we said "yes" to each other forever! Mike is very excepting to any couples dreams for their special day. He goes above and beyond to help these dreams become a reality. Dan and I give him the highest recommendation!! We love our new friend!!❤️️

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren and Dan!
    Jeena Married on 11/11/2017
    When we decided to get married, we had no idea what we wanted. Mike met with us a couple weeks before and was so helpful. He stayed in touch the whole time and was so flexible with my changes. Everything was so stress free and ended up perfect. We were laughing and smiling the whole time(even in the freezing cold). We opted to pay the extra $200 for the photographer and we have some really amazing pictures. Alvaro captured some really great moments that we will cherish forever. He also wrote a beautiful blog the next day on his website that had pictures attached. It was a really nice thing we were able to send friends and family. I can’t express how happy we are that we found them. Thank you so much for the best day of our lives.
    -Jeena and Carter High

Mike Cherim, Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you, Jeena and Carter!