53 Middle Road, Exeter, NH 03833 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About John S. Scuto

I am a New Hampshire Justice of the Peace, Marriage Celebrant, and Interfaith Wedding Minister. In 2000 I was commissioned as a Justice of the Peace, and became legally ordained in 2006.

I hold a Master's Degree in Counseling with a focus on Spirituality from Rivier College, and a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Education from the University of New Hampshire. I am also a Professional Career Counselor and have worked with organizations such as AT&T, the University System of New Hampshire, and Northern Essex Community College as a Counselor, Faculty Member, and Professional Trainer.

In a past life, (Mid 90's - Early 2000's) I was also a Wedding Ceremony and Reception MC, and Disc Jockey.

I thoroughly enjoy performing Weddings! It is a wonderful priviledge to have been given the language and oratory skills to perform Marriage Ceremonies well. I truly believe that with every Marriage I help consumate, I am making a difference in the world by making it a better and more loving place - and this is no small thing! Also, I just really enjoy helping my couples and being an important part of their Wedding Day - I hope you'll give me the opportunity to be a part of yours.

Follow John S. Scuto on

Videos 1 vídeo

14 Reviews for John S. Scuto

Kristin · Married on 10/26/2019

John S. Scuto

Was very nice, friendly easy to work with, made everything easy for us.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Marianna & Derek · Married on 07/07/2018

We chose John to officiate our wedding in July, and are very happy with our decision. During my initial call with John, he was extremely clear about the process and what to expect for next steps. Upon meeting John, he was extremely welcoming and patient with my wife and I as we tried to plan out the ceremony. We decided to not write our own vows, so the option to mix and match options from John’s ceremony offerings was fantastic. We greatly appreciated his “peace of mind” call before the wedding, confirming we were on his schedule and that he’d be there. On the day of our wedding, I was able to meet with him prior to the ceremony and go over the little details to make sure everything went smoothly. Upon being pronounced ‘husband and wife’, my wife and I sealed our vows with a kiss and John had moved to the side so we would be the only two in our pictures . I didn’t realize it at the time, but it’s definitely appreciated when we go back and look at our pictures. Overall, we’re incredibly happy with John and highly recommend him to anyone looking to get married.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Joan · Married on 06/23/2018

We asked John to officiate at our wedding on June 23rd. We met with him a couple of weeks before the wedding to go over the details. He did an amazing job. He was very professional and the ceremony went smoothly. We opted to light a unity candle. We had several different vows to choose from: John spoke in short sentences so that even a nervous couple could get it right.,

Sent on 06/25/2018

John S. Scuto FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 140
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 55.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 55.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Locomotion DJ Productions
    Locomotion DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Do you want an officiant who when providing services appears to know you? John does that! I have never worked with an officiant who sounds like he really knows each of his couples. John will go that extra mile to learn about you and your personalities making your event unique to you. I highly recommend looking into his services.

• 53 Middle Road Exeter, 03833 See on map