379 Valley Rd, Jefferson, NH 03583 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Hayden-Wimpory - NH Justice of the Peace

From elopements, simple “make it legal” ceremonies, formal ceremonies, activity/adventure based ceremonies, destination weddings, vow renewals, surprise cermonies, you name it, I love working with people on all kinds of ceremonies. I look at it as “Your Day…Your Way”. I would love the opportunity to discuss your ideas and work with you on making your wedding day a day to remember. Whether it is an intimate ceremony for just the two of you or a ceremony witnessed by a hall full of your family and friends, I do all kinds of ceremonies. No idea is too crazy. I love so many of the traditions around weddings. But, I also really enjoy many of the original and creative ways to get married. Or, a beautiful mix of the two.

Follow Kelly Hayden-Wimpory - NH Justice of the Peace on

Kelly Hayden-Wimpory - NH Justice of the Peace 5
Kelly Hayden-Wimpory - NH Justice of the Peace 6
Kelly Hayden-Wimpory - NH Justice of the Peace 7

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2019

We were looking to make it legal before my husbands deployment but still wanted a memorable ceremony. Kelly was very helpful with our ceremony plans, from providing ceremony examples to suggesting traditions, readings and poems to incorporate. Kelly and I communicated solely through email as it was most convenient with my work schedule and she was responded to all our questions within a couple hours, staying in touch from the earliest stages of planning right up to the day before the ceremony. She tailored our ceremony perfectly to tell the story of our love and life together. We couldn't have had a day half as amazing without her! We hope to book Kelly for our larger "wedding part 2" to celebrate with extended family and friends next October. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Kelly Hayden-Wimpory - NH Justice of the Peace 13
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 09/27/2019

Kelly was great!!!

We can’t thank Kelly enough for going above and beyond making our ceremony so special. Kelly ensured we were comfortable with the length of the ceremony and gave us a draft of it to review before hand. She was so easy to talk to and very understanding! Kelly always was just a email or phone call away if we had any questions. We got married at the Summit of Loon Mountain and she made our short and sweet ceremony perfect! Thank you Kelly!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Lauren · Married on 03/16/2019

Working with Kelly was an absolute pleasure! She performed our ceremony at the Bellevue Barn in Jefferson, NH in September 2018.

We were considering having a friend officiate our wedding and initially contacted Kelly with the thought of having her help out our friend with writing a ceremony. After our first call, we decided to have Kelly do it herself. There are so many things about wedding planning and making sure all of the details are perfect that can be really stressful, but Kelly has such a calming way about her. She makes you feel comfortable because of her demeanor and her clear experience.

She worked with us to create a totally custom ceremony that felt true to our relationship with so many personal touches - and made it easy! She sent over lots of examples that helped us get find what resonated with us. We received so many compliments on the ceremony itself and how clear everyone could hear. Kelly was so friendly and professional; I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kelly Hayden-Wimpory - NH Justice of the Peace FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? ME, NH
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Emerald City Events & Photography
    Emerald City Events & Photography Wedding Planners

I recently had the pleasure of working on a wedding with Kelly, and I can say without a doubt... she is a fantastic service provider. As an ordained minister for my clients, she was organized, attentive, caring, professional and brought a level of warmth to her services that I don't often encounter from vendors in this line of business. I highly recommend Kelly and look forward to working with her again in the future!

• 379 Valley Rd Jefferson, 03583 See on map