Salem, NH 03079 Map · Phone number

About Maria Doyle, JP for NH Same Sex Weddings

I specialize in same-sex weddings but I'm happy to officiate at the ceremony of any couple. If you want a personalized approach to creating a ceremony that reflects your unique story - look no further. I have married many couples who have been together for some time and are looking for a simple meaningful ceremony that reflects their lives. I reside in southern NH but am pleased to travel throughout the state. Whether your ceremony will just involve the two of you or all your friends and family, I would be honored to help you make it a day to remember!

Wedding on Jenness Beach.  Picture by Amy Simoneau Photography. www,ajsimoneau.com
Wedding on Jenness Beach. Picture by Amy Simoneau Photography. www,ajsimoneau.com
11ed5539c8bd4cc7 1394383232270 me on beac
Maria Doyle, JP for NH Same Sex Weddings
I'll go anywhere you want to get married.  I've climbed mountains, hiked through the woods, and this...
I'll go anywhere you want to get married. I've climbed mountains, hiked through the woods, and this...
Same-sex wedding at the Highlands Inn

Maria Doyle, JP for NH Same Sex Weddings 2
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful connection

Finding someone to officiate your wedding is one of the most important parts of wedding planning. You can plan and plan every little detail that goes into a wedding but the most important part is making sure you have someone who understand you and your partner. When I spoke with Maria I felt so comfortable with her and knew she would be the right person for this very important job. Maria met with my husband and I a few months prior to our wedding and made sure understood everything that we wanted. She went over what a ceremony entails and gave us lots of options to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. My husband and I provided Maria with our own vows and she reviewed them to make sure they were both equal in tone and length. She also helped us coordinate a beautiful sand ceremony which we now displayed proudly in our home.
    She really went above and beyond and made our ceremony everything we could have hoped for.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Maria Doyle, JP for NH Same Sex Weddings 3
    Maria Doyle, JP for NH Same Sex Weddings 4

Maria Doyle, JP for NH Same Sex Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed helping you and Andrew create a ceremony that honored your pasts, your love for Braiden and celebrated starting your new chapter.
  • Cass

Cass · Married on 10/13/2018

Friendly, loving, flexible!

Maria helped us create a beautiful ceremony that was so -us-
    She was friendly, helpful, and adapted to our needs. My family is loud/chaotic/a bit much, Maria jumped right in and helped keep us all in order for the rehearsal. We got through it (twice!) and the ceremony the next day went off without a hitch. Maria cares about what she does and many guests commented on how wonderful she was. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Maria Doyle, JP for NH Same Sex Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to help make your ceremony everything you were hoping for. Your whole wedding seemed such a reflection of the two of you and it was so fun to be a small part of that. I wish you and Alex every happiness.

Kayla · Married on 10/18/2014

Maria was absolutely wonderful as our officiant! We were so glad we chose her to be a part of our big day.

Not only was she professional, knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, and thoughtful, but she was also so fun to be around. Her positive attitude made figuring out the details of the ceremony a breeze.

Maria responded to emails immediately and was always open to meeting or talking over the phone. She helped us navigate NH marriage law - which was nice because we are Canadian and had no idea about the process. She wrote us a beautiful ceremony that really captured our spirit, but was also so encouraging that we tweak it to make it our own.

Everyone who attended the ceremony commented on how great Maria was as an officiant and assumed that we had known her for years, when really we had just met a few times before the big day. She is extremely personable and friendly.

I would recommend Maria to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Maria Doyle, JP for NH Same Sex Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English