The Vow Whisperer

New York, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Typical Price

Focus on the significance of the ceremony!

Tanya is a licensed officiant, ceremony planner, and vow coach and coach for friends and family who offficiate.

Why do we exchange vows, make speeches, and give toasts? Because when we see, feel, and trust in love, we want to say it out loud. And when it’s said in one’s own words – with grace, gratitude, and a dose of grandeur – we collectively love witnessing the experience. Take a vow to elevate your wedding ceremony by banishing the fear of soul-seeking and public speaking and, together, we will all live up to love.

Elopement, minimony, or maximony, The Vow Whisperer transforms the exchange of vows into a performance piece, making the ceremony the focal point and the vows a powerful expression of a shared story. It is my honor to rehearse, officiate, coach non-officiants, and be the license signatory in the Americas and abroad. What begins with a whisper ends with an ovation!

As seen in Brides, Martha Stewart Weddings, Marie Claire, WSJ, NY Post, World Bride Magazine, Thrive Global, and numerous podcasts. Tanya is also an advisor to Vow for Girls and has officiated and assisted with vows for Wish Upon a Wedding. Please visit the website to see press: www.thevowwhisperer.com

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$1,200

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$979

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$216

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CO
CT
MA
NJ
NY
PA

What languages do you speak?

English
French

Marta M. Getting married on 06/10/2022

She has a beautiful spirit and a way with words

Highly recommend Tanya! She really made our ceremony special. Not only did she help with writing our vows but she helped write our officiant’s. Her service is priceless

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

You were my perfect bride, Marta! We did it in record time and you were just simply amazing! Thank you for trusting me.
  • Sasha
    Sasha Married on 05/14/2022

Tanya Stepped in During an Emergency to Make Our Dream Wedding Come True!

Tanya was the ultimate lifesaver who ensured my wedding was able to happen without a hitch! My original plan was for my now-husband's uncle to officiate our wedding. We had meticulously gone over the ceremony script, decided on readings, and felt nearly ready to go until two days prior to my ceremony. That's when I learned the news that my husband's uncle had a health scare (he's fine now!) which meant that we were out of an officiant. When I first heard the news, we originally thought we might have to cancel the ceremony altogether and go to city hall.

With two days to go, Tanya came to our rescue. She came recommended by our venue, the Wythe, and was in the process of flying back to New York from Portugal. I called her frantically less than 20 minutes after hearing this devastating news and she assured me on the phone that she would be able to step in last minute. She even rearranged her travel to ensure she arrived on-time despite the weather disruptions caused by Hurricane Ida. We shared the script, and despite the last minute request, she still took the time to review, take notes, and ensure she brought the same level of professionalism as any other ceremony.

When the day arrived, she came prepared and met with us early to set final jitters at ease. She event memorized several of my Brazilian family members' name pronunciations, which thoroughly impressed my parents.

The ceremony was beautiful and it only came to be thanks to Tanya's gracious willingness to step in. I would highly recommend Tanya's services to any couple getting married in the New York Metro area.

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

I will never forget sitting having dinner facing the ocean in Portugal when you called...somewhat frantic, yet pretty calm for someone getting married two days later without an officiant. Through thick and thin, I made it back to New York in a hurricane just in time to marry you. It was a huge pleasure that we were able to pull it off and pretty well, I must say!
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne S. Married on 05/08/2022

Effortless

From our first Zoom call, I knew I was in good hands with Tanya! She asked questions about us and what we wanted, listened closely and made suggestions based on what we said we were looking for. We had the ceremony written in just a few days - she made the process so easy and effortless! My new husband kept saying, "Everyone should it like this!" It was short, but sweet and I couldn't have asked for a better day.

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Thanks so much, Suzanne. You were a radiant bride and lovely to work with! How lucky we were to get such a gorgeous day when it could have been a downpour.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

150 West 80th Street New York, NY, 10024

By appointment
Location of (The Vow Whisperer)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding