The Vow Whisperer Reviews

36 | New York, NY

36 Reviews for The Vow Whisperer

Marta M. · Getting married on 06/10/2022

She has a beautiful spirit and a way with words

Highly recommend Tanya! She really made our ceremony special. Not only did she help with writing our vows but she helped write our officiant’s. Her service is priceless

Sent on 10/30/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

You were my perfect bride, Marta! We did it in record time and you were just simply amazing! Thank you for trusting me.
  • Suzanne

Suzanne S. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Effortless

From our first Zoom call, I knew I was in good hands with Tanya! She asked questions about us and what we wanted, listened closely and made suggestions based on what we said we were looking for. We had the ceremony written in just a few days - she made the process so easy and effortless! My new husband kept saying, "Everyone should it like this!" It was short, but sweet and I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Sent on 09/01/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Thanks so much, Suzanne. You were a radiant bride and lovely to work with! How lucky we were to get such a gorgeous day when it could have been a downpour.

Julie P. · Getting married on 01/06/2022

Great Help!

Tanya helped us make our ceremony unique to us. She was also a great help when it came to writing our vows.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Alvaro L. · Getting married on 01/06/2022

100% Recommend

Tanya's help in writing our vows was invaluable. She helped us value the whole process, bring up our most cherished memories and feelings about one another, and enjoy the experience. She was extremely well prepared to help us with questionnaires, templates, and recommendations. She was always happy to talk and would review our vows in a lot of detail. I am thankful for her help in making our vows memorable forever. In addition, Tanya also was our officiant in our wedding and she was incredibly accommodating, helpful, and creative.

Sent on 07/20/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Alvaro, you were a pleasure to work with! Your enthusiasm and commitment to the process were wonderful! Your vows were beautiful...and I think we pulled off a lovely little ceremony!
  • Rania

Rania N. · Getting married on 11/08/2021

Make your special day extraordinary

We were so lucky to have Tanya as the officiant for our Central Park micro-wedding! We wanted it to be short but also sweet and meaningful. She helped create a ceremony that was touching and memorable all the while being true to who we were as a couple. She's a wonderful, caring and uplifting person that was a delight to interact with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Thank you so much, Rania! It was definitely the perfect little wedding! I won't forget your entrance into the little enclave!

Anne D. · Getting married on 09/08/2021

Tanya is a phenomenal talent in her work

Tanya is phenomenal. She sends you inspirational vows to get you going. I would have been somewhat of a disaster saying my vows if I hadn’t hired Tanya. She spends time making sure you are set to go. I am so happy with my vows. She doesn’t write them for you but she guides you to follow your heart and create absolutely the perfect vow for your dearest loved one. You have a wedding once. Go for it, get it fantastic. Outstanding professional and an obvious talent in her work.

Sent on 08/17/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Annie, what a wonderful review! Thank you!
    It's been a pleasure working with you. You are going to rock your vows on Friday!
  • Ami

Ami G. · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Marriage Officiant above the rest

Tanya was a fantastic marriage officiant she not only performed the role but also becoming a wedding planner assisting in all aspects of the wedding ceremony, she is professional, personable and enthusiastic. She listened and tailored the ceremony around our vision.
    Highly recommended and very lucky to have met Tanya!

Sent on 07/04/2020

Ami,
    Thank you for your kind words! I had a blast working with you both.
    I'm coming to the wedding in Australia:)

Jim · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Wedding Whisperer

Tanya was perfect. I got licensed to marry my friends and did not know where to start. She put it all together and trained us. The wedding went off perfectly mostly due to Tanya. Thank you.

Sent on 10/19/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

That's a huge compliment! Thanks so much, Jim. You were a fantastic student and so easy to coach. So happy to hear it all went well.
  • Jeremy

Jeremy L. · Married on 02/09/2021

Whispered into our lives

We went from not knowing each other to friends for life in a day! Tanya helped our family to write and recite our vows in a most heartfelt and professional manner. She truly was a special family member on our special day.

Sent on 10/09/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Jeremy, you are my family now..Forever and ever. Working with you both was gift that I will never, ever forget.

Shelley L. · Married on 12/30/2020

The perfect ZOOM wedding during COVID times

Tanya helped us create a once in a lifetime memorable day in truly unprecedented times. Our overseas wedding has been postponed due to COVID so we wanted to at least perform the legal portion. With her vision, guidance, and creativity we ultimatley turned the legal ceremony into a ZOOM wedding with over 200 guests in attendance online. Tanya was patient in working with both of us and always quick to respond, be it by by email, phone, or text. Thank you for helping us create such a special day!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Shelley,
    It was such an amazing experience working with you both. We figured it out along the way and pulled off a beautiful wedding!
    Congratulations to you both!
  • Krista

Krista S. · Married on 12/01/2020

How Tanya Was One of Our Best Ideas

As the bride, writing our own vows was something I had wanted to do for quite some time. My (now) husband, however, was not excited about the idea but agreed to it because he knew how important it was to me. Where does one start with vows though? What if mine ended up being amazing and his ended up being something a third grader could have done better, or vice versa? Those thoughts ran through my head as the wedding day got closer and closer; he didn’t know where to start either. I found Tanya, we did a Zoom call with her and we hired her... During month 16 out of our 16 month engagement. She was the MOST flexible person I could have imagined, the SWEETEST soul and communicated BETTER than any of our wedding vendors. Her help practicing was much needed and more helpful than I imagined. Oh and the vows? Neither of us knew we (our all five of our guests) would cry so much during our vows- but in all good ways. Our vows were perfect. Neither of us had better or worse vows than the other, we both had a few jokes in our vows to make the other laugh and they were the most genuine vows we could have made. Looking back at the photos of us and our family while we were reading our vows are priceless. We couldn’t have made them without Tanya’s help though- hiring her was one of the best things we did. Everyone talked about how amazing our vows were, including our photographer who told us some cringeworthy stories about vows after our ceremony. Our photographer said our vows were some of the best she had ever heard! We didn’t tell anyone we were writing our own vows or had hired Tanya- so everyone was very surprised during the ceremony and we loved it. I could go on and on, but if you’re thinking about hiring Tanya, just do it. You won’t be disappointed and you’ll be as excited as me to print out and frame your vows for your home!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Krista,

Your review brought me to tears. Thank you soooooo much for your lovely words. Truly blew me away!

Bret K. · Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect wedding

Could be one of the best decisions of my life. First of all the Vow Whisperer took all of my stress away. Most importantly our vows were the highlight of the wedding. Everyone was talking about how perfect they were. I highly recommend her for all weddings.

Sent on 10/24/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Thank you, Bret! You were an amazing student and in record time!
    Not only did we have fun, but what you pulled off in just a few days was incredible. You gave me goosebumps watching!

Patty L. · Married on 09/13/2020

Excellent Help Planning Ceremony and Write Vows

Tanya was incredible, her questionnaire and her conversations with us helped us write the most meaningful vows for our vow renewal. She also helped us to create a ceremony which included our children. Her officiating of the ceremony was so special because we really got to know each other which made it more real. We will be keeping in touch with Tanya forever that’s how much she means to us!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Dearest Patty,

It was a gift and an honor to work with you and yes, we will be in each other’s lives forever!

Tanya
  • Karla

Karla H. · Married on 09/12/2020

Personal Vows for our Traditional Wedding

As a non-traditionally aged couple (we are not in our 20s or 30s or 40s ) and planning a large traditional wedding celebration, during a worldwide pandemic, with all of the traditions including a traditional wedding dress, bridal party, and all, our vow writing time kept getting put to the side. We both struggled to hear and write out our own heartfelt feelings in the midst of all of the planning chaos. Tanya helped us reflect, write, and then commit to practice words that we now know will profoundly impact our marriage and carry lasting memories with our mates. I am deeply grateful for her many kindnesses shown to us and for being willing to tailor her services and support to our needs to get the “job done well.”

I have been married for three weeks and have already had my vows quoted back to me twice. LOL!
    • Several Couples said how our vows “put their vows to shame.”
    • “Your vows were amazing” many times.
    • “You (Bride) were a very tough act to follow” several times. “I wasn’t sure how he (the Groom) could possibly follow, but he did. He absolutely held his own.”
    • “Loved how in Sync both of your vows were”
    • Long-time friends said how much our vows meant to them.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Karla,

This is by far, one of the best reviews ever! I am so happy the vows had this kind of impact. That makes me very happy to hear!

Tanya
  • Roseann

Roseann V. · Married on 06/12/2020

Mother of the Bride

Tanya was very helpful to both my daughter and son-in-law. She gave them a lot of ideas to work with in creating their ceremony. It wasn’t easy during COVID-19, but, it all worked out beautifully with phone calls, and emails. Tanya was always available to talk by phone and quickly responded by email or text. We wound up having a smaller than planned wedding, which wound up being in our yard with immediate family. Tanya was awesome And patient with us through it all❣️

Sent on 06/23/2020

Emmanuel J. · Married on 06/12/2020

Amazing experience

Our experience with Tanya was impeccable she was thorough, had tons of experience, and the best thing was that she had gotten to know my wife and I. Not only was she the officiant, she even helped with some ideas for the wedding. All in all great experience.

Sent on 07/04/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Thank you, Manny! It was an adventure getting there, but we did it!
    The best to you and Stephanie in your journey ahead.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer K. · Married on 01/10/2020

Excellent communication and flexibility!

We had originally booked Tanya for our end of summer wedding at Brooklyn Winery but when it became clear that wasn't going to happen, we decided to do something do something small and intimate at our local park. Tanya was amazing with checking in and keeping in contact since March, and it was a no brainer for us to ask her to perform the smaller ceremony when the time came. Overall she was extremely open, flexible and receptive to tailoring the it to exactly what we felt comfortable with. Her delivery was warm and intimate and received a round of applause from park goers at the end! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/01/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

You and Jack were a joy to work with and I very much hope we can do a full ceremony when life lets us again...
  • Casey

Casey N. · Married on 01/08/2020

Absolutely worth it

Tanya is great to work with, professional and supportive. Practically everyone at the wedding commented on how they were the best vows they had ever heard. In a matter of weeks I went from having nothing, to having the perfect vows written down, and rehearsed to perfection. Of all the things on your checklist for your wedding, the Vow Whispered should be right up there. Worth every penny.

Sent on 08/05/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Your words are so kind. Thank you, Casey. You rocked your vows from your words to how you said them. Congrats!!
  • Julia

Julia G. · Married on 01/08/2020

Thank you, Tanya!

Tanya is incredible. My husband and I are fairly comfortable speaking in public, but I have never done so with so much confidence as I did saying my vows in front of a small in-person audience and a large online audience for my wedding. Tanya, thank you so much for helping us articulate our love for each other, and for helping us make our ceremony so meaningful. We got so many compliments on our vows from our guests. I will definitely be asking for your help next year preparing a toast for my sister's wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Julia,

It was such a wonderful experience to work with you. Truly so. And you did a fantastic job on your wedding day. Congrats!

Bonnie B. · Married on 11/29/2019

Be totally ready to make your partner happy!

I think Tanya is excellent at helping you write and perform your vows in front of an audience. She works hard to get you to the place you need to be on your wedding day. If you want to be comfortable and well spoken on your special day, and say what's truly meaningful to you and your partner, The Vow Whisperer can get you to that place.. With a definite plan created to make the task direct and easy, you will really feel ready and say it with grace and style.

Sent on 07/21/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Thank you, Nurse BB! You were wonderful to work with! Mazeltov to you and Steve for a long, happy marriage!

Matthew S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Working with Tanya was very helpful and would highly recommend to people writing vows.

Tanya was amazing. We were working from Different states and it came together perfect. Tanya helped give me and my wife the confidence we needed to get up there In front of all those people and share our vows. 10/10.

Sent on 09/10/2019

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Thanks so much, Matt. We did it even though we were many miles apart. So glad you were both stars that day!
  • Anat

Anat S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Mother of the Groom

Tanya coached my son and his bride on their vows, both of whom are not comfortable being the center of attention. She was able to get them to communicate to each other in front of 140 people as if they were the only ones in the room, with grace and ease! Miracle worker! The tenderness and love was felt by all. Their confidence and contentment after the ceremony set the tone for the rest of the evening.
    Tanya was amazingly dedicated and invested in the couple’s success. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Anat,
    Working with Matt and Christie was more than a special experience for me. Both of them really opened up and allowed me into their lives in such a way that I felt I knew them for a long time.
    Having to work mostly on Facetime with them, one could assume it would be challenging, but they did such a magnificent job!
  • I

Inal A. · Married on 07/11/2019

The vow whisperer, whispers miracles!

We love Tanya and it was a blessing working with her. She helped us with our wedding vows and honestly speaking, I don’t know what I personally would’ve done if it wasn’t for her. She was very patient, professional and she even came to our house to help us practice. She flew out to our wedding and we worked on the vows a few more times. On the wedding day, out vows were beautiful. We are very grateful to Tanya and her husband. I definitely recommend anyone and everyone to use her because she’s great at what she does. Thank you so much Tanya!❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Bobby

Bobby S. · Married on 06/10/2019

Amazing Guidance & Support

Tanya was a fantastic guide for me throughout the six weeks I developed my vows. Her questions inspired me and her feedback on my drafts enabled me to fully express my thoughts, feelings and my commitment to my wife in my own words. I was always behind schedule, but her consistent communication along the way really helped me to prioritize writing and to practice saying my vows. I get anxious about public speaking of any kind, but when the day came, I stood in front of my wife and our community and spoke with confidence. I'm incredibly grateful to Tanya for helping me to do so.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2019

Inspirational and uplifting.

The experience with Tanya was so uplifting. She made articulating our feelings and expressing our vows easy and fun.

Sent on 06/19/2019