The Vow Whisperer Reviews

13 Reviews for The Vow Whisperer

1 User photo

The Vow Whisperer 1

Matthew Schechter · Married on 09/07/2019

Working with Tanya was very helpful and would highly recommend to people writing vows.

Tanya was amazing. We were working from Different states and it came together perfect. Tanya helped give me and my wife the confidence we needed to get up there In front of all those people and share our vows. 10/10.

Sent on 09/10/2019

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Thanks so much, Matt. We did it even though we were many miles apart. So glad you were both stars that day!
  • I

Inal and Felicia · Married on 07/11/2019

The vow whisperer, whispers miracles!

We love Tanya and it was a blessing working with her. She helped us with our wedding vows and honestly speaking, I don’t know what I personally would’ve done if it wasn’t for her. She was very patient, professional and she even came to our house to help us practice. She flew out to our wedding and we worked on the vows a few more times. On the wedding day, out vows were beautiful. We are very grateful to Tanya and her husband. I definitely recommend anyone and everyone to use her because she’s great at what she does. Thank you so much Tanya!❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 07/15/2019
    The Vow Whisperer 2

Elizabeth K · Married on 06/08/2019

Inspirational and uplifting.

The experience with Tanya was so uplifting. She made articulating our feelings and expressing our vows easy and fun.

• Chris

Chris Herrmann · Married on 06/01/2019

You'll never regret hiring Tanya, you may regret you didn't!

My husband and I didn't think we needed help with our vows, but when it got down to actually writing them, we were totally stuck. A friend told us about Tanya and The Vow Whisperer and honestly, she was a game-changer. She helped us figure out how to put our thoughts on paper, which we re-wrote many times together until every word was perfect. And the best was that she coached both of us through our fear and got us to speak our vows in public better than we could ever have hoped for. Our guests were blown away..not a dry eye in the house! Thanks, Tanya...couldn't have done it without you.

Candice Sabatini · Married on 04/27/2019

Tanya Helped Me Create The Perfect Toast!

I was my friend's Maid of Honor and needed to make a speech. Since I'm close friends with the bride, it was hard for me to narrow down everything wonderful I wanted to say. I was totally lost and afraid I would babble on for too long. A friend recommended I go to Tanya, and I'm so glad I did! She really helped guide me through this. She's personally a lovely person, and she really helped me take the most important sentiments & stories and encapsulate them into a toast that was incredible. She then coached me so that my delivery was warm, compelling, funny, and natural, and didn't sound rehearsed. I had everyone's attention and made them laugh and cry with joy. Thank you Tanya, you'll see me again next time I need to make a speech!

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

I had such a great time with you! Don't think I've laughed this hard at anyone's wedding. You were hysterical and so good!

Sb Ghent · Married on 04/24/2019

The Vow Whisperer Wows

We sat there in awe, my partner and I. We sat there in awe of the totally loving, refreshingly original and downright entertaining tying of the knot we – and one hundred plus guests – were witnessing. Two beloved friends were exchanging vows and, simply put: wow. This was not your usual “do you” this and “do you” that ho-hum-I’ve-heard-it-all-before exchange. No. This was something completely different. The whole venue was electric, like it was lit from within.

My partner and I exchanged looks. Right behind the wow, we knew we were thinking the same thing: Could this be us one day? Could we be this poised, this genuine, this true to ourselves and – just as importantly – this connected to our guests? Because that was the real hat trick. It was the bride and groom and the entire room – and it was magic. Cut to: He asked, I said yes, and we immediately enlisted Tanya to guide us, coach us, inspire us. Simply put: we wowed. Thank you TP.

Sent on 08/08/2019

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

What an incredible review! You and Matt are such an extraordinary couple! Collaborating together with you was not work. It was pure joy every step of the way. Your vows were magical and poignant and blew everyone away!
  • Susan

Susan Hagaman · Married on 04/12/2019

Do not get married without this!!

I was a guest at a recent wedding and was blown away by the vows that the bride and groom made to each other. I learned then about the Vow Whisperer, who really helped the pair speak from the heart and move us all to joyous tears. I know who'll be writing my future vows! Well done, Vow Whisperer!

• Tristan

Tristan Delacampos · Married on 02/14/2019

Compassionate, Considerate, Attentive, Professional. A vital service, facilitated by the warmest of souls.

Tanya single-handedly transformed my wedding planning experience from stressful to invigorating, working with both me and my husband to craft vows that, during the ceremony, quite literally brought everyone in attendance to tears. The significance of a wedding vow cannot be understated, especially on an occasion as momentous as the union of two souls... and to find a professional specializing in such a critical offering... as empathetic, as patient, and as endowed with innate common sense as Tanya was, to say the least, nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Tanya. Thank you thank you thank you.

• Jono

Jono Waks · Married on 08/18/2018

I was too scared to give a toast

The Vow Whisperer came to my rescue when asked to give a toast at a friend's wedding. With little public speaking experience I panicked at the thought of giving a toast in front of such a large crowd but Tanya didn't just help me find the right words she trained me to speak publicly without getting choked up which was my worry. I gave my toast then got very drunk! I highly recommend the Vow Whisperer

• Lev

Lev Lesokhin · Married on 07/03/2018

Most important wedding investment

This is such an important service. For me a beautiful wedding is not about the food or the flowers, it's the sentiment, the speeches and the vows. Tanya is a fantastic communicator and coach. She has a gift for crystalizing complex, rambling thoughts. And the literary knowledge to cite Shakespeare or Adam Sandler. I am thrilled with the outcome of our wedding and I know at least some of what we said will be remembered, certainly by me and my wife. I highly recommend Tanya for help with this important moment.

Sent on 06/29/2019

A Gold · Married on 07/19/2013

The Most Incredible Vows and Speeches for Every Kind of Wedding

I cannot thank Tanya enough for being an instrumental part of my dream wedding. Our vows and speeches were flawless: heartfelt, meaningful, and SO funny. She just "got" both of us immediately, and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend her as a top-notch, favored vendor. She really is one of a kind.

L Silhanke · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely fabulous removal of fear

I was filled with terror at the thought of speaking at my friend's wedding until I met Tanya, the Vow Whisperer. Not only did I give an emotional, funny, well written toast - I nailed the presentation. I swear to you, I am up for an Emmy, Tony and Oscar because of her help in my presentation. Loved working with her. Now I feel empowered to speak up...everywhere.

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

If you ever have to give a speech again, call me! You were soooo good! That wedding was so beautiful. Thanks for having me there!

Pierre · Married on 02/20/2018

Love is love is love is love!

My husband and I decided to renew our vows after 20 years together. Our first ceremony was very simple, just following a standard script. This time around, we wanted to create a magical moment which included writing our own vows.
    We had no idea where to start. We're aren't particularly great writers, yet we both knew we had so much to say....after 20 years of love and life, believe me, there is a lot to say! A friend suggested we contact Tanya at The Vow Whisperer. After the initial meeting, we knew we had found the perfect person to help us. Tanya spent about 4 hours working with each of us individually and honestly, it was transformative. I couldn't believe how easy Tanya made it all seem. We laughed, we cried, we shared so many funny stories...all leading to writing the most beautiful ceremony. Every couple needs Tanya!

Sent on 06/21/2019