The Vow Whisperer Reviews

28 Reviews for The Vow Whisperer

• Suzanne

Suzanne Sheerin · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Effortless

From our first Zoom call, I knew I was in good hands with Tanya! She asked questions about us and what we wanted, listened closely and made suggestions based on what we said we were looking for. We had the ceremony written in just a few days - she made the process so easy and effortless! My new husband kept saying, "Everyone should it like this!" It was short, but sweet and I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Sent on 09/01/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Thanks so much, Suzanne. You were a radiant bride and lovely to work with! How lucky we were to get such a gorgeous day when it could have been a downpour.

Julie Paone · Getting married on 01/06/2022

Great Help!

Tanya helped us make our ceremony unique to us. She was also a great help when it came to writing our vows.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Alvaro Lasa · Getting married on 01/06/2022

100% Recommend

Tanya's help in writing our vows was invaluable. She helped us value the whole process, bring up our most cherished memories and feelings about one another, and enjoy the experience. She was extremely well prepared to help us with questionnaires, templates, and recommendations. She was always happy to talk and would review our vows in a lot of detail. I am thankful for her help in making our vows memorable forever. In addition, Tanya also was our officiant in our wedding and she was incredibly accommodating, helpful, and creative.

Sent on 07/20/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Alvaro, you were a pleasure to work with! Your enthusiasm and commitment to the process were wonderful! Your vows were beautiful...and I think we pulled off a lovely little ceremony!
  • Rania

Rania Nasis · Getting married on 11/08/2021

Make your special day extraordinary

We were so lucky to have Tanya as the officiant for our Central Park micro-wedding! We wanted it to be short but also sweet and meaningful. She helped create a ceremony that was touching and memorable all the while being true to who we were as a couple. She's a wonderful, caring and uplifting person that was a delight to interact with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Thank you so much, Rania! It was definitely the perfect little wedding! I won't forget your entrance into the little enclave!

Anne Dubois · Getting married on 09/08/2021

Tanya is a phenomenal talent in her work

Tanya is phenomenal. She sends you inspirational vows to get you going. I would have been somewhat of a disaster saying my vows if I hadn’t hired Tanya. She spends time making sure you are set to go. I am so happy with my vows. She doesn’t write them for you but she guides you to follow your heart and create absolutely the perfect vow for your dearest loved one. You have a wedding once. Go for it, get it fantastic. Outstanding professional and an obvious talent in her work.

Sent on 08/17/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Annie, what a wonderful review! Thank you!
    It's been a pleasure working with you. You are going to rock your vows on Friday!
  • Ami

Ami Grosman · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Marriage Officiant above the rest

Tanya was a fantastic marriage officiant she not only performed the role but also becoming a wedding planner assisting in all aspects of the wedding ceremony, she is professional, personable and enthusiastic. She listened and tailored the ceremony around our vision.
    Highly recommended and very lucky to have met Tanya!

Sent on 07/04/2020

Ami,
    Thank you for your kind words! I had a blast working with you both.
    I'm coming to the wedding in Australia:)

Shelley Levi · Getting married on 12/30/2020

The perfect ZOOM wedding during COVID times

Tanya helped us create a once in a lifetime memorable day in truly unprecedented times. Our overseas wedding has been postponed due to COVID so we wanted to at least perform the legal portion. With her vision, guidance, and creativity we ultimatley turned the legal ceremony into a ZOOM wedding with over 200 guests in attendance online. Tanya was patient in working with both of us and always quick to respond, be it by by email, phone, or text. Thank you for helping us create such a special day!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Shelley,
    It was such an amazing experience working with you both. We figured it out along the way and pulled off a beautiful wedding!
    Congratulations to you both!
  • Roseann

Roseann Vigilante · Married on 06/12/2020

Mother of the Bride

Tanya was very helpful to both my daughter and son-in-law. She gave them a lot of ideas to work with in creating their ceremony. It wasn’t easy during COVID-19, but, it all worked out beautifully with phone calls, and emails. Tanya was always available to talk by phone and quickly responded by email or text. We wound up having a smaller than planned wedding, which wound up being in our yard with immediate family. Tanya was awesome And patient with us through it all❣️

Sent on 06/23/2020

Emmanuel Johnson · Married on 06/12/2020

Amazing experience

Our experience with Tanya was impeccable she was thorough, had tons of experience, and the best thing was that she had gotten to know my wife and I. Not only was she the officiant, she even helped with some ideas for the wedding. All in all great experience.

Sent on 07/04/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Thank you, Manny! It was an adventure getting there, but we did it!
    The best to you and Stephanie in your journey ahead.
  • Casey

Casey Nichols · Married on 01/08/2020

Absolutely worth it

Tanya is great to work with, professional and supportive. Practically everyone at the wedding commented on how they were the best vows they had ever heard. In a matter of weeks I went from having nothing, to having the perfect vows written down, and rehearsed to perfection. Of all the things on your checklist for your wedding, the Vow Whispered should be right up there. Worth every penny.

Sent on 08/05/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Your words are so kind. Thank you, Casey. You rocked your vows from your words to how you said them. Congrats!!
  • Julia

Julia Guarino · Married on 01/08/2020

Thank you, Tanya!

Tanya is incredible. My husband and I are fairly comfortable speaking in public, but I have never done so with so much confidence as I did saying my vows in front of a small in-person audience and a large online audience for my wedding. Tanya, thank you so much for helping us articulate our love for each other, and for helping us make our ceremony so meaningful. We got so many compliments on our vows from our guests. I will definitely be asking for your help next year preparing a toast for my sister's wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Julia,

It was such a wonderful experience to work with you. Truly so. And you did a fantastic job on your wedding day. Congrats!

Bonnie Blank · Married on 11/29/2019

Be totally ready to make your partner happy!

I think Tanya is excellent at helping you write and perform your vows in front of an audience. She works hard to get you to the place you need to be on your wedding day. If you want to be comfortable and well spoken on your special day, and say what's truly meaningful to you and your partner, The Vow Whisperer can get you to that place.. With a definite plan created to make the task direct and easy, you will really feel ready and say it with grace and style.

Sent on 07/21/2020

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Thank you, Nurse BB! You were wonderful to work with! Mazeltov to you and Steve for a long, happy marriage!

Matthew Schechter · Married on 09/07/2019

Working with Tanya was very helpful and would highly recommend to people writing vows.

Tanya was amazing. We were working from Different states and it came together perfect. Tanya helped give me and my wife the confidence we needed to get up there In front of all those people and share our vows. 10/10.

Sent on 09/10/2019

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

Thanks so much, Matt. We did it even though we were many miles apart. So glad you were both stars that day!
  • Anat

Anat Schechter · Married on 09/07/2019

Mother of the Groom

Tanya coached my son and his bride on their vows, both of whom are not comfortable being the center of attention. She was able to get them to communicate to each other in front of 140 people as if they were the only ones in the room, with grace and ease! Miracle worker! The tenderness and love was felt by all. Their confidence and contentment after the ceremony set the tone for the rest of the evening.
    Tanya was amazingly dedicated and invested in the couple’s success. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Anat,
    Working with Matt and Christie was more than a special experience for me. Both of them really opened up and allowed me into their lives in such a way that I felt I knew them for a long time.
    Having to work mostly on Facetime with them, one could assume it would be challenging, but they did such a magnificent job!
  • I

Inal and Felicia · Married on 07/11/2019

The vow whisperer, whispers miracles!

We love Tanya and it was a blessing working with her. She helped us with our wedding vows and honestly speaking, I don’t know what I personally would’ve done if it wasn’t for her. She was very patient, professional and she even came to our house to help us practice. She flew out to our wedding and we worked on the vows a few more times. On the wedding day, out vows were beautiful. We are very grateful to Tanya and her husband. I definitely recommend anyone and everyone to use her because she’s great at what she does. Thank you so much Tanya!❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Bobby

Bobby Simpson · Married on 06/10/2019

Amazing Guidance & Support

Tanya was a fantastic guide for me throughout the six weeks I developed my vows. Her questions inspired me and her feedback on my drafts enabled me to fully express my thoughts, feelings and my commitment to my wife in my own words. I was always behind schedule, but her consistent communication along the way really helped me to prioritize writing and to practice saying my vows. I get anxious about public speaking of any kind, but when the day came, I stood in front of my wife and our community and spoke with confidence. I'm incredibly grateful to Tanya for helping me to do so.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Elizabeth K · Married on 06/08/2019

Inspirational and uplifting.

The experience with Tanya was so uplifting. She made articulating our feelings and expressing our vows easy and fun.

• Chris

Chris Herrmann · Married on 06/01/2019

You'll never regret hiring Tanya, you may regret you didn't!

My husband and I didn't think we needed help with our vows, but when it got down to actually writing them, we were totally stuck. A friend told us about Tanya and The Vow Whisperer and honestly, she was a game-changer. She helped us figure out how to put our thoughts on paper, which we re-wrote many times together until every word was perfect. And the best was that she coached both of us through our fear and got us to speak our vows in public better than we could ever have hoped for. Our guests were blown away..not a dry eye in the house! Thanks, Tanya...couldn't have done it without you.

Christie · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing and more then anything I expected!

Tanya helping with our vows really made our wedding perfect. She was committed and never let me procrastinate or slack which was super helpful. People were blown away with my vows and my husbands and I definitely give credit to Tanya for that! She opens up a creative part of you and makes you feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend the bow whisperer to anyone you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/22/2019

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

You two were so wonderful to work with! Even though we were miles apart, it worked! You blew me away, too:)

Candice Sabatini · Married on 04/27/2019

Tanya Helped Me Create The Perfect Toast!

I was my friend's Maid of Honor and needed to make a speech. Since I'm close friends with the bride, it was hard for me to narrow down everything wonderful I wanted to say. I was totally lost and afraid I would babble on for too long. A friend recommended I go to Tanya, and I'm so glad I did! She really helped guide me through this. She's personally a lovely person, and she really helped me take the most important sentiments & stories and encapsulate them into a toast that was incredible. She then coached me so that my delivery was warm, compelling, funny, and natural, and didn't sound rehearsed. I had everyone's attention and made them laugh and cry with joy. Thank you Tanya, you'll see me again next time I need to make a speech!

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

I had such a great time with you! Don't think I've laughed this hard at anyone's wedding. You were hysterical and so good!

Sb Ghent · Married on 04/24/2019

The Vow Whisperer Wows

We sat there in awe, my partner and I. We sat there in awe of the totally loving, refreshingly original and downright entertaining tying of the knot we – and one hundred plus guests – were witnessing. Two beloved friends were exchanging vows and, simply put: wow. This was not your usual “do you” this and “do you” that ho-hum-I’ve-heard-it-all-before exchange. No. This was something completely different. The whole venue was electric, like it was lit from within.

My partner and I exchanged looks. Right behind the wow, we knew we were thinking the same thing: Could this be us one day? Could we be this poised, this genuine, this true to ourselves and – just as importantly – this connected to our guests? Because that was the real hat trick. It was the bride and groom and the entire room – and it was magic. Cut to: He asked, I said yes, and we immediately enlisted Tanya to guide us, coach us, inspire us. Simply put: we wowed. Thank you TP.

Sent on 08/08/2019

The Vow Whisperer's reply:

What an incredible review! You and Matt are such an extraordinary couple! Collaborating together with you was not work. It was pure joy every step of the way. Your vows were magical and poignant and blew everyone away!
  • Susan

Susan Hagaman · Married on 04/12/2019

Do not get married without this!!

I was a guest at a recent wedding and was blown away by the vows that the bride and groom made to each other. I learned then about the Vow Whisperer, who really helped the pair speak from the heart and move us all to joyous tears. I know who'll be writing my future vows! Well done, Vow Whisperer!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Tristan

Tristan Delacampos · Married on 02/14/2019

Compassionate, Considerate, Attentive, Professional. A vital service, facilitated by the warmest of souls.

Tanya single-handedly transformed my wedding planning experience from stressful to invigorating, working with both me and my husband to craft vows that, during the ceremony, quite literally brought everyone in attendance to tears. The significance of a wedding vow cannot be understated, especially on an occasion as momentous as the union of two souls... and to find a professional specializing in such a critical offering... as empathetic, as patient, and as endowed with innate common sense as Tanya was, to say the least, nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Tanya. Thank you thank you thank you.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Jono

Jono Waks · Married on 08/18/2018

I was too scared to give a toast

The Vow Whisperer came to my rescue when asked to give a toast at a friend's wedding. With little public speaking experience I panicked at the thought of giving a toast in front of such a large crowd but Tanya didn't just help me find the right words she trained me to speak publicly without getting choked up which was my worry. I gave my toast then got very drunk! I highly recommend the Vow Whisperer

• Lev

Lev Lesokhin · Married on 07/03/2018

Most important wedding investment

This is such an important service. For me a beautiful wedding is not about the food or the flowers, it's the sentiment, the speeches and the vows. Tanya is a fantastic communicator and coach. She has a gift for crystalizing complex, rambling thoughts. And the literary knowledge to cite Shakespeare or Adam Sandler. I am thrilled with the outcome of our wedding and I know at least some of what we said will be remembered, certainly by me and my wife. I highly recommend Tanya for help with this important moment.

Sent on 06/29/2019