494 Quincy Ave, Braintree, MA 02184 Map · Phone number

About The Potting Bench

The Potting Bench is a florist and garden center unlike any other, where you will be inspired by the beauty of nature. In our brand new garden and design center, you will find an extraordinary mix of flowers and designs for the home and garden.

Follow The Potting Bench on

dsc0367 rev
dsc0984

3 Reviews for The Potting Bench

Bride · Married on 09/09/2018

The Potting Bench made my wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! I worked one-on-one with Marie throughout the whole process. I will say that I know nothing about flowers or anything related to floral designs, but she was so helpful! I showed her pictures off Pinterest that I thought were pretty and she helped make it a reality all while staying in budget! The bouquets were stunning, the flowers and greenery at the ceremony and receptions were so beautiful, elegant, and soft! Two days before the wedding we had a minor thing happen; I scratched our welcome sign pretty badly. I sent a picture to Marie and she told me not to worry, she knew what to do. Walking into our reception I saw the sign with beautiful greenery draped over the top like it was meant to be there and covering the scratches! I want to order a recreation of my bouquet every year, that's how beautiful it was!
    It was so easy and convenient to work with the Potting Bench. Coming from a bride's perspective, there was zero stress around the flowers because, from the moment I met with Marie, I had complete trust in her and her teams ability to create exactly what I wanted when I couldn't even explain it fully myself!

I would highly recommend the Potting Bench for any floral needs, not just your wedding!!!

• User4619237 · 2+ years ago

I cannot say enough good things about Karen at the Potting Bench. This is by far one of the BEST places to go for your wedding flowers! Karen is so kind, and professional. She will work with you to stay within a budget you set, replacing some expensive flowers with similar less expensive flowers. Not only does she do this, but her final work is BEAUTIFUL. I had a lot of sparkly bling in my wedding and asked the flowers to be wrapped in ribbon with sparkly stones on it- not only did she do that but she put some rhinestones throughout the bouquet and it was above and beyond what I could even imagine! I loved my flowers SO much I cannot suggest going to the Potting Bench for your flowers enough- you won't regret it!!

My flowers were beautiful. I showed karen a picture of the bouquet I wanted and she made it exactly the way I wanted. Our centerpieces were awesome. She made a wedding arch for us to stand under. Everything was perfect. I can't put into words how awesome she is. The moms corsages were made on bracelets they can keep forever. She is professional. She is an artist. Perfect at her craft. So nice and friendly. I am so happy.

The Potting Bench FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 10,008.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 494 Quincy Ave Braintree, 02184 See on map