About The Pastry Studio

Couture-Luxe Wedding Cakes

The Pastry Studio is a custom bakery specializing in Couture-Luxe Wedding Cakes located in Daytona Beach. We service the Central Florida area from Orlando to St. Augustine. We are a BY APPOINTMENT boutique. The studio is known for our artistic and modern approach. Our goal is to bring great taste and the beauty of art into everything we do.

For more information, contact us at the studio. 386.255.6404 sherri@thepastrystudio.com

Categories: Wedding Cake

Private Tastings (10)
Setup (9)
Cupcakes (2)
Groom's Cake (1)

I started planning my destination wedding and one of the most important things was the perfect cake . Not being able to cake taste or meet anyone I was nervous and unsure I made contact with sherri via email and she assured me she would be able to prepare not only a gorgeous cake but a great tasting one as well and she did just that with every addded touch from perfect color to cake stand I walked in my reception and smiled my guest loved the taste and so did me and the groom

Profile Picture Lakisha, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I needed a beautiful cake for a surprise engagement party for my son and his fiance while we were vacationing in Florida for the holidays. I just googled bakeries in Daytona Beach and found 'The Pastry Studio'. I was directed to their website and found a great gallery of their creations. The cake was delicious and almost too beautiful to eat. Truly, the cake almost stole the show. I only wish there was a Pastry Studio in my neighborhood! Great people to work with - it was a pleasure. You will never be disappointed.

Profile Picture Debbie, 3/25/18, 1 Review

Cake Toppers
Health License
10 AWARDS

18 ENDORSEMENTS
Sherri is a wonderful pastry chef! She pays great attention to the details and every one of her cakes is beautiful! I recommend her to all of my newly engaged couples!

Absolutely Stunning cakes and delicious too! We love when brides book Sherri - her cakes are a DREAM to photograph! She is talented beyond words, and is very sweet (no pun intended) as well! We would (and we do!) recommend Sherri to all of our brides and grooms!

For a custom Wedding cake, or delightful and yummy pastry, there is only one professional that does it right, and will class. The Pastry Studio!

There is a huge difference between a good cake and a great cake. The Pastry Studio sets the bar high. Enjoy and let them help complete your vision reflecting your individual style.

102 PROS I KNOW

Events

311 Seabreeze Boulevard, Daytona Beach, FL 32118   See On Map
386-255-6404 (phone)
The Pastry Studio is a wedding cake and pastry boutique from Daytona Beach, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Daytona Beach, Orlando, and St. Augustine. The Pastry Studio is a professional wedding cake designer that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in Couture Wedding Cakes and Luxury Special Event Cakes.