The Parlour @ Resort 2501

Fort Worth, TX View map

I love a good hairspray, strong bobby pins and hot curling irons. I strongly believe beauty should appear effortless and achieved without stress. Born and raised in Fort Worth with over 11 years of experience in special event and wedding hairstyling. It is my mission to assist my brides with thier every need to create the wedding day look of thier dreams. All services are preformed at the location of your choice or at my studio located at Resort 2501.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling

• User1983759 2+ years ago
    Renn is amazing!! She is so sweet, dedicated and meticulous! I LOVED my hair for my wedding, she did an amazing job. It stayed all night even with dancing. Her and her assistant were so fun to have with us the morning of getting ready. I adored all of my bridesmaids and moms hairstyles! It fit everyone perfectly and I am so thankful I found Renn for my wedding day hair!
    Adrianne Married on 12/14/2014
    I hired Renn Traylor to do my hair for a holiday party. She was very quick to reply to my inquiry, booked her easily and she had great ideas for my look. I can't count how many compliments I received that night about my hair. I'd 100% tell my family and friends about Renn.
    Condi Married on 11/22/2014
    Renn did a fantastic job! My sister looked absolutely stunning for her wedding. She is the best in her industry, and we couldn't have asked for anyone better to do her hair or makeup.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

City Club Fort Worth City Club Fort Worth Banquet Halls

The Parlour at Resort 2501 is where you need to go to be pampered and ready for those wedding day photos. They are very popular though so make plans early to get with this talented ladies and her team! Highly recommend.

Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography Wedding Photographers

Reno and her team are talented, fun and so easy to be around. The end result is always amazing. I am a picky person when it comes to my hair and Renn is the only person I trust to to fix my hair for photo shoots.

Simple Moments Photography Simple Moments Photography Wedding Photographers

Renn's work is flawless, beautiful, and it seems she is capable of emulating nearly any style and time period. She is professional, kind, prompt, laid-back, funny and makes everyone who sits in her chair feel special and pampered. Book her. You won't regret it!

2501 Forest Park Blvd. Suite 1 Fort Worth, TX, 76110
Location of (The Parlour @ Resort 2501)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding