The One Rack

Kansas City, MO View map Visit website

Based in Kansas City, Missouri, The One Rack is an off-the-rack wedding gown boutique. The company strives to provide brides with a range of beautiful gowns in a relaxed and friendly environment. They are passionate about pairing each and every individual with their dream dress. The company offers beautiful gowns from upscale bridal boutiques for the fraction of the price as they believe that their clients should not break the bank when finding a dress.

This bridal boutique features hundreds of discount designer wedding dresses for various sizes, shapes, and styles. Our team of expert stylists at The One Rack will work closely with brides to get to know their wedding vision. From lace to chiffon, traditional to contemporary, this store has something to suit everyone's needs and tastes.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Consignment
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
4.2
    Eva W. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Great experience!

Cannot recommend The One Rack enough! My experience with Madison was perfect - she is professional, lovely, made me feel so comfortable, and mostly gave amazing tips when picking out dresses. She was conscious of style and budget too. I will remember this day, shop; and her forever!!!

The One Rack's reply:

Hi Eva, Thank you for your kind words about The One Rack and your experience with Madison. We enjoyed working with you to find "The One." We are so happy you shopped with us and can’t wait for your wedding day!
    💕Ashley Jones
    Dominique H. Getting married on 08/27/2022

Highly recommend!

Madison and the 2 young ladies that helped me find my dress we’re so sweet and nice! I did go back in the next day after my first appt to purchase my dress and do a quick 2nd try on and they were kind enough to let me come in between 2 appts they had to make sure I still loved the dress before purchasing. I definitely recommend this place and the dress options were great!

The One Rack's reply:

Hi Dominique, Thank you for your kind words about our bridal shop. We loved working with you to find your perfect wedding dress. We are so happy you shopped with us and can’t wait to hear more about your big day!
    💕Ashley Jones

2110 Wyandotte Kansas City, MO, 64108
816-216-6788
Location of (The One Rack)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding