Urban Bridal Shop

4 Reviews for Urban Bridal Shop

• Lauren

Lauren Fournier · Married on 08/14/2020

Beautiful Designer Gowns, Excellent Service

Simply put, you have to visit Urban Bridal Shop. I had THE BEST experience. For one, I found the designer wedding gown of my dreams at a fraction of the retail price (Essense of Australia). For two, Sarah, the owner, made it such a fun and low-stress experience. She went above and beyond.

THE dress was the second dress I tried on... It was one that Sarah already had waiting for me before we even met (she checked out my style on my Pinterest board). She has an eye, to say the least. All of the dresses in UBS were stunning.

I knew it was the one, my group knew it, Sarah knew it too. But I couldn't believe I found it in Dress #2 of the day. But Sarah helped me do my due diligence to make sure. She patiently taught me about bustles and suggested styling to ensure I felt comfortable with the choice. She even understood when I felt that I had to keep my commitment to visit another shop.... needless to say, I went back to UBS Dress #2 of the day (purchasing it from Urban over the phone immediately after my other appt).

I couldn't recommend Sarah and Urban Bridal Shop more. It wasn't pushy like the other shop turned out to be...Sarah was so kind, friendly, and made sure I was comfortable. I also really liked that the dress I tried on was the exact dress I purchased, and I could pick it up immediately. I didn't have to wait months and months for it to be ordered. I saved a bundle on my gown by it being a sample.

You need to make an appointment, pronto.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Casey · Married on 10/20/2017

If I could rate 10 stars, I would! There are seriously not words to describe how AMAZING our experience was with Urban Bridal Shop. Sarah was so patient with me throughout the whole process. Her expertise about wedding gowns combined with her kind and optimistic demeanor make for the perfect dress-shopping experience. She truly cares about finding the right dress for every bride, not just pushing the most expensive ones on you. I never once felt pressured. It says a lot about a person that can make you laugh and feel comfortable during a time which, let’s be honest, can be stressful in some circumstances. Plus, the dresses were so unique compared to other shops that I visited. I could seriously not thank her enough for her time and effort in finding me my dream wedding dress!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Urban Bridal Shop's reply:

Congratulations on finding your gown! Thank you so much for the kind review you shared about your experience, it truly means so much to me! This should be a fun and memorable part of your wedding planning. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day! I'm excited to see photos from your wedding day!!!

Donna · Married on 11/26/2016

I admire this CUTE little BIG shop ! From the outside it looks small , but upon entering I found a large selection to browse , all at very reasonable prices(Some as low as $700.00 )Many under $1000 . The owner is an amazing woman who made my experience memorable. She didn't force anything on me and listened to the desires of my heart for my very special wedding gown! She had a few picks ready for me when I arrived , but allowed me to carefully look through other gowns. I happily decided upon one of her selections for me and said "YES TO THE DRESS" Thank you URBAN BRIDAL... YOU ROCK!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Urban Bridal Shop's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding and allowing us to assist you in picking your gown! Don't forget to email us photos from your wedding day!

• Overland Park, 66221 See on map
    Location of (Urban Bridal Shop)