1800 Wyandotte ST Suite 100, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number

About BRIDE.

BRIDE. was inspired by the confident. those who won't settle for the traditional. life lovers. those who don't like all the fuss. who think outside the box. the passionate. the up + coming. the romantic. the effortless. the refined. the creative. the gypsy soul. the chic. the free spirit. the vintage. the discerning. the dreamers. the doers. even the anti bride. we could go on forever, but are guessing by now, you get the picture. while we might not carry the most gowns in town, we have tirelessly crafted a bridal capsule full of independent, creative, and emerging designers that we think you'll find very refreshing, very you.

bride 1127

7 Reviews for BRIDE.

1 User photo

Jillian Droge · Married on 04/13/2019

Shop the Sample Sale!

I can't remember how I discovered Bride KC but I am so happy I did! I live in Omaha but traveled to KC for a weekend getaway with my fiance the same time they were having a sample sale. The sample sale weekend is not the time to bring your whole bridal party and it's not your typical wedding dress shopping experience - which I was totally OK with. You basically get a time slot (that you share with another Bride) to help yourself to trying on the sample dresses off the rack. I tried on about 8-10 dresses and the very last one was THE ONE. I walked out with the dress of my dreams 80% off the retail price! Safe to say I was one happy bride :)

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2018

Perfectly curated selection

As a picky redhead with translucent skin, I did not expect to find a wedding dress I liked, let alone at the first and only place I visited. The owner and her team were incredibly helpful and patient. Their selection is expertly curated and the prices are reasonable.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Alexis · Married on 10/13/2017

Laura is so welcoming and cares about her brides, she take the time to get to know them and help them find their perfect dress. Her shop, BRIDE. is a perfect little gem in the middle of the city, with designers that are unique and exceptional. I found my Pinterest dress in her shop and we were both nervous about trying it on first, so she showed me some alternatives she thought I would like, which I did, but when it came time to try on the Pinterest dress we both knew it was THE ONE. She was just as excited as I was! That's what make her and BRIDE. so special.

Sent on 12/11/2017

BRIDE. FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales