The Olive Tree Weddings

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

The Olive Tree Weddings, LLC is a wedding planning, design and coordination firm located in Tampa, Florida. We will gladly travel to any destination to make your day beautiful and memorable, just as you envision it to be! We offer a variety of services to fit every couple's needs and can gladly customize a package for you. It is truly an honor to be part of such a special day, and we hope you will choose us to be part of yours!

Here at The Olive Tree Weddings, we create beautiful weddings and everlasting memories. I know that wedding planning can sometimes get a little overwhelming. From working at a wedding venue and being a fairly newlywed myself, I know firsthand how important a coordinator is for your “big day”. That is where I step in to make sure that this is a stress free and fun experience (as it should be)!

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Summer V. Married on 01/14/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Just book Amanda, do it now!

Amanda and her crew were some of the most amazing people I have ever worked with in my entire life! Words can not describe how amazing they are, how attentive they are, and how caring they with each detail of your wedding process. I had been planning my wedding for 1.5 years, Amanda was the first vender I booked because I knew I could not do it without her. We had lunch date to meet up and it was the end of history. I consider her my best friend throughout my wedding and even after! I would text her everything I made, and she was just the ultimate hype girl that I needed in my life. She allowed my true personality to come out through my wedding and assured me, my wedding was going to look beautiful. AND IT WAS! I talked to other planners, venders and even friend about my wedding who were skeptical that it would be too much color for a wedding. Amanda will be honest and tell you if you ask for her opinions. I feel like I owe Amanda everything because how beautiful of a person she is. She helped me find the perfect dream team of venders for photo, video, catering, and for my fur baby. No detail goes unnoticed by this team. They do everything to help you and keep you stress free. If you are contemplating, let this be your sign to book them. You will not regret it, by any means!

Amanda, you have become one of the greatest people to come into my life. I know you and your crew will continue to make every effort for all your clients like you did for us!

The Olive Tree Weddings's reply:

Thank you SO much. Sweetest words ever
    Sarah Married on 06/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Must have for your big day!

I would 100% recommend hiring Amanda for your wedding day. She is professional, attentive, and when unexpected things arise on your wedding day- she helps to make sure all things are done to the best of her ability. Wedding planning can be extremely stressful but having her made things a whole lot less stressful!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Amanda Biery
Amanda Biery
Owner

Hi friends, I’m so glad you’re here! My name is Amanda - I am the owner & creator of The Olive Tree Weddings, llc. I am a born and raised Floridian, proud mom to a fiery little girl named Riley and also three frenchies. When I am not working, you can find me at HomeGoods or snacking on chips & queso. In 2020, I took a leap of faith leaving my marketing career to pursue my dream of wedding planning and started working at a high volume wedding venue. I knew immediately it was the greatest decision I ever made.

PO Box 2114 Tampa, FL, 34677
Location of (The Olive Tree Weddings)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding