The Nature of Things, Fine Flowers & Botanicals

San Clemente, CA View map Visit website
$3,500 Typical Price

$3,500 Typical Price

Hello there! The Nature of Things Fine Flowers provides full-service floral design for wedding and event celebrations. With a passion for all things beautiful, this mother-daughter team is on a mission to provide couples with bespoke arrangements that coordinate and speak to their unique style. We have two locations; one in beautiful San Clemente and one in historic Downtown Riverside and our business has been serving all of Southern California for over 12 years.

Our talented team of floral designers is known for its wildly romantic designs and bespoke arrangements. We travel throughout Southern California, seeking out celebrations that speak to our artistic spirits.

The Nature of Things Fine Flowers is led by Dawn and Mandy, a mother-daughter team with over 12 years of experience in the industry. We love working with couples to help them realize their vision and provide beautiful, customized florals. The flower industry is not only our livelihood but also our life's work. Our team's approach is to keep each client's unique vision at the center of our work while infusing our own artistic flair.

The Nature of Things Fine Flowers will be there to take care of every detail, from your first consultation to your wedding day. Our team of designers will always arrive promptly for setup and teardown and work tirelessly to ensure everything meets our high standards. We provide beautiful floral accents for venues and private residences, including bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, ceremony installations, guest table centerpieces, and all the other details that make each wedding so unique and gorgeous.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Shay K. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best florist for my bridal shower

I talked to Dawn at least 6 months before my bridal shower where I shared my vision and color inspiration. She worked with me to figure out how many arrangements I needed for my layout. She was so easy to talk to, discuss my ideas with, and she gave her professional feedback which I really valued. When the day of my bridal shower came, I saw the floral arrangements and I was speechless! They were SO gorgeous, bright, radiating spring - which is exactly how I wanted. I will share some pictures so you can see how amazing the florals looked and how well they matched the rest of my decor. I highly recommend the nature of things for your floral needs!

The Nature of Things, Fine Flowers & Botanicals's reply:

Thank you, Shay, for such a beautiful and heartfelt review. You were such a pleasure to work with and both Mandy and I are so very glad you were thrilled with your flowers. The photos depicted the flowers and your other decor so beautifully. Thank you so much for being a wonderful client. We hope to work with you again in the near future.
    Bonnie M. Married on 06/26/2022

Organic Flower Masterworks

Dawn and Mandy instantly made my daughter and I feel comfortable as we collaborated with them on her vision of her perfect flowers. Mandy was so professional with her email communication and completion of work. The quote was fair, they worked with our budget and they are so honest and kind. Their floral arrangements were like organic works of art. I continued to enjoy the wedding flowers for days after and could appreciate just how beautiful the design, colors, and blooms worked together to create flower masterworks! Dawn and Many are true blue. I will order flowers from them for other special occasions every time!

The Nature of Things, Fine Flowers & Botanicals's reply:

Thank you so much, Bonnie. You and Millie are honestly our ideal clients. We loved working with you both so much and are over the moon that you both were so happy with your flowers. We are wishing you all a lifetime of happiness, health, and prosperity.
  • illustration stars

Team

Dawn Adams
Dawn Adams
owner/designer

Dawn is the mother of this mother-daughter team and has over 25 years experience in the floral design and flower farming industry. She started a flower farm with her parents when Mandy, her daughter, was a baby and they shared a property with Mandy's grandparents in 1992. Since then, this mother-daughter duo has evolved into providing exquistely unique floral design for weddings, events, daily deliveries in Riverside, Los Angeles, Orange County. She started out in the historic Downtown Riverside arts district and they now have a second studio location in beautiful Downtown San Clemente.

Mandy Doughery
Mandy Doughery
owner/designer

Mandy is the daughter side of this mother-daughter team and has grown up amongst flowers since she was a wee babe when her family owned a flower farm in the heart of Riverside's greenbelt district. She has now joined her mom, Dawn, full time in the floral design industry and creates magical floral design right beside her mom/business partner and the rest of The Nature of Things team.

Jenn & Pawel Photography Jenn & Pawel Photography Wedding Photographers

What can I say about The Nature of Things...they are amazing! Dawn's work is so beautiful and organic. She really delivers what the client wants. Her approach is new and fresh and the results are breathtaking. I would recommended (and I do) the Nature of Things to all of my clients.

Carondelet House
4.9 out of 5 rating , 22 Reviews
路 Country Club Weddings

San Clemente, California San Clemente, CA, 92672
9512042149
Location of (The Nature of Things, Fine Flowers & Botanicals)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding