James Madison Catering

Riverside, CA View map Visit website

James Madison offers Seasonally inspired, customizable menus to suit your palate & Professional service. With Doable Cuisines from anywhere, and our dedication to the use of All Fresh Ingredients, All the Time, meaning everything is made fresh from scratch in our kitchen to your plates, We proudly serve a truly Memorable Food Experience.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$40

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$32

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$21

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cake Cutting
Cocktail Reception
Server(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mediterranean
Middle Eastern
Seafood
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

1 User photo

• Marga
    Margaret F. Married on 06/12/2021

Best wedding food ever!

James Madison Catering is worth well more than five stars! Presentation was beautiful, taste was absolutely delicious and value was amazing! My mother in law who’s very picky loved the food we served! Jonathan accommodated our request so easily as well. From our tasting day to the day of our wedding I knew we made the right choice. I’m so glad our venue recommended Jonathan and his services! Thank you Jonathan for making our food memorable at our wedding!
    Karla A. Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing Wedding Food

We discovered James Madison Catering through our venue and we are so thankful we did. Due to COVID, my husband and I had to switch our wedding plans completely to the San Diego area. Not being from the area made this planning a little stressful but we are forever thankful that we met Jonathan. Throughout the whole process, Jonathan was friendly, professional and responsive. We did a tasting and ended up making some adjustments to the menu via email and he was great in answering ALL the questions and in making suggestions for what might work. Our guests raved about the food and said it was the best wedding food they ever had! My husband and I agree. We highly recommend James Madison Catering for any event, you won't regret it!!
    Jackie M. Married on 11/15/2020

Food was delicious!

My husband and. I discovered James Madison Catering through a venue tour. Jonathan was very professional from the start. He offered us delicious appetizers and showed us his seasonal menus. My husband and I really liked that his menu changed with the season. Although he had a set menu, he emphasized he was open o suggestions if we had any. We hired him on the spot, and two weeks later we had a tasting.

During our tasting Jonathan came to our home, and cooked everything in our home. Jonathan was very organized and fast! During the tasting Jonathan was very professional, yet fun. We had some fun taking videos for Instagram, to make the tasting more “dramatic” When the tasting was over our kitchen was spotless, and we had some leftovers.

The days leading to the wedding, we finalized a few things. He offered kids meals and vendor meals at great prices. Jonathan also offered plate and champaign rentals at a very reasonable price! We defiantly took advantage of these offers.

The day of the wedding, Jonathan was great! He introduced himself to our guest and told them what was on the menu. He then brought my husband and I our plates. He was honestly so professional, yet he felt like a friend. All of our guest loved the food, and my husband and I ate our entire meal! We hope to hire Jonathan, for another event. His food was delicious! THANK YOU!

James Madison Catering's reply:

Thank you Jackie for such kind words. It was truly our pleasure and are glad we made your food experience one to remember. We would be honored to serve you again, anytime.

1710 Edmon Way Riverside, CA, 92501
951-419-4117
Location of (James Madison Catering)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding