4-150

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Inn at Wild Rose Hall

A One of a Kind S. Austin Event Venue with Lodging

From The Inn's FB Page:

First and foremost, the last almost 10 years has been an amazing adventure with wonderful clients and amazing vendors at my baby The Inn at Wild Rose Hall. I would not change a thing.

When I bought the business back in 2008, the only way to make that work was to lease the property to run it on. My goal has always been to buy the property. That became even more of a goal when I was fortunately enough to buy the 14.9 acres behind several years back. The two properties had been one before being split and, so I wanted to rejoin these truly special pieces of natural beauty. Over the years I have turned almost all my profits back into making someone else’s property even more beautiful for each new year’s clients. It was naïve, but I had faith it would be mine one day, so it wasn’t really an issue. Several months ago, we started the process of moving forward with the purchase. I got an appraisal and an inspection. I had my down payment based on the appraised value. It was going to be tight, but I was confident I could swing it. I made three offers and none of them were accepted or even countered. With the inspection items, it may truly be a blessing in disguise even though that is hard to remember right now. Our last wedding this year is the 17th so our last day at 11110 Fitzhugh Road is Dec 31st. It has been my creative art piece and my baby for so long that it is still surreal. So, what’s next?

“Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better.”

I am holding on to this quote as we move forward. The Inn at Wild Rose Hall isn’t closing per se but will be moving and rebranding for it’s new location. It will still be my creative art piece providing clients with a different experience surrounded by hill country beauty yet close to downtown. The big difference, the property that will be my new canvas is my ranch. It’s a scary but exciting time. I am truly humbled by my booked 2018 clients who have heard my vision, walked the property with me and are staying with me and my new venue, Rambling Rose Ranch, for their special day. I will no longer be trying to fix things that are broken but I will be creating something much better in this next adventure.

Want more info? Please contact me at dollyllc4growth@gmail.com. We will be booking our remaining available dates for Fall 2018 and will be offering a pre-booking special for Rambling Rose Ranch you don’t want to miss.

I am excited to continue creating spaces where special memories are made and a place where clients and vendors become friends.

BIG HUGS, Morgan

Parking (6)
Indoor (3)
Outside Vendors (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

AMAZING doesn't even begin to cover it. I really don't know where to begin or how to put into words how truly amazing Morgan is and how absolutely magical the Inn at Wild Rose Hall is. Morgan is literally a fairy godmother!!! First of all, one of the main reasons we picked the venue we did, and we looked at A LOT in Austin, is because of her. She is only venue owner we met who just exudes passion and truly cares about making your wedding dreams come true. She was kind, helpful, responsive, accommodating and just overall AMAZING. However, that's just the beginning. The venue itself has this beautiful enchanted garden/forest ambiance with so much gorgeous greenery, oak trees and little tucked away seating areas. The outdoor ceremony area was PERFECT for pictures and completed our colors and theme so well. The twinkle lights in the reception hall and on the trees added to the woodsy but elegant romantic feel of the wedding. Because of how gorgeous everything was, people literally could not stop talking about how breathtaking the venue was, everyone thought we spent double what we did on our wedding. And finally, Morgan literally saved our wedding when she stepped in to do our floral and decor design when our florist fell through 10 days before the wedding. The designs she created were even more beautiful than we could have imagined and captured perfectly the ethereal, dreamy, romantic and woodsy vibe we had envisioned. Morgan and the Inn at Wild Rose Hall is hands down the absolute best wedding venue in Austin and the Hill Country, I'd recommend it to anyone!

Photos
Profile Picture Katya, 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Linens

Fantastic Venue - we had our wedding there and it was perfect. Had the place all weekend so we didn't have to travel much. It was beautiful and the animals and other ambiance were great for photos. We will keep them in mind for large events in the hill country!

Profile Picture samuel, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you want a venue that says "gorgeous Texas Hill Country that feels home-y and comfortable," stop looking. You won't find a nicer or more accommodating venue owner than Morgan, and the Inn's beauty is never ending. We didn't do much decoration. it's all there! Even in the middle of my reception, I was finding little signs and gardens I hadn't noticed before. From the gorgeous oaks at the ceremony site to the petting zoo out front, the Inn offered something to every guest. I knew the instant we arrived that this was our venue, and I'm SO happy for that gut reaction!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews

Offer Expires: 06/30/2018
Available to the first 20 couples
#WWd9e2ec54095e6cbb

15 ENDORSEMENTS
Such a wonderful, intimate and unique wedding venue. Morgan is so wonderful to work with and your wedding weekend will undoubtedly be extra special since you can check in on Friday and stay through the weekend without any hassle of driving to and from the wedding.

We LOVE the Inn! It is unlike any other venue in the Austin area and every time we work out there it is a lovely time.

The Inn at Wild Rose Hall is a fantastic venue with an owner, Morgan, who lives and breathes all that is good about Austin. Visiting the venue and you can feel her charismatic thumbprints in the placement and design of the building. The option of 4 rooms to sleep is superb, and a trend I hope continues to grow. We have photographed at the Inn on two occassion and we came away with excellent results each time. Go visit them now!

Lovely venue nestled in south Austin - I can't wait to go back! Gorgeous house, lovely patio, and a breathtaking landscape make this a wonderful wedding local pefect for a more intimate affair.

This is a wonderful venue to work at. The owner makes everything easy for vendors.

158 PROS I KNOW