Kindred Oaks

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8k - $10k For 100 Guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8k - $10k For 100 Guests

Kindred Oaks is a beautiful Texas-style estate that sits on 11 acres of Hill Country land in Georgetown, Texas. Since 2003 they have been one of the leading venues in the Austin area and offer a welcome familiarity to every couple who walks through their doors.

Facilities and Capacity
Kindred Oaks offers four unique wedding ceremony sites and boasts a 2,300 square foot limestone and cedar reception pavilion that can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests. The pavilion includes a stunning 14' fireplace for use during the colder months, ceiling fans for the summer, and is completely encloseable to allow for a comfortable reception during any and all weather conditions. In addition to the pavilion they also offer a separate 1,400 square foot dance floor surrounded by benched seating, a fenced-in children's play area, and plenty of lighted parking.

Kindred Oaks is a full service company that provides an amazing level of detail for all facets of your wedding day. These services include:

• One Wedding Per Day
  • Full Rain Plan
  • Scheduled Rehearsal
  • Parking Attendants and Shuttle

Packages
Over 75% of Kindred Oaks couples opt in to one of the two available All-Inclusive Packages, which include more in-depth services including day-of coordination. Visit www.kindredoaks.com/weddings/packages/ for more information.

Other Facilities
The Kindred Oaks property is also home to Lincoln Chapel, a more modern and intimate venue option. Learn more at www.lincolnchapelaustin.com.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,400

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,800

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
November
December

• Cole
    Cole C. Married on 03/12/2022

The BEST venue for a stress free wedding day

Kindred Oaks is an amazing venue. Their packaging options make your wedding day stress free. I had heard it before our wedding but it definitely rings true when they say that you literally will feel like you are forgetting something. They take care of EVERYTHING in the Texas Package and the venue itself is gorgeous. If it rains and your ceremony is outside? No worries! They will just move it to the beautiful reception area inside! Don't like one location on the property? No worries! You can pick from one of the other multiple location options. I can't say enough about it, the open house events give you a great idea of what you can expect. The attentiveness of the staff make you feel reassured that everything is going to workout great. And the pricing to have everything done is outstanding. The flower shop is on the same property, the caterer is part of the package, the DJ can be part of the package, the day of planner is part of the package, the bartender is part of the package (although I will say that if you are the groom and have friends like mine that would like to drink in the parking lot while waiting for the ceremony, they will get on you about it. Even though all the girls are popping bottles in the dressing room, the GUYS get threatened to be cutoff of the alcohol they purchased before the event even starts.... we had ONE beer in the parking lot 4 hours before the event and got a talking to.) Other than that one gripe we had, everything is included except your choice of photographer, officiant, and the cake! Everything else is taken care of and you just pick your options! If you're like us and didn't want to have to deal with stressing over finding all the different people for your event, this is the place to go. If you do however, want to individually pick everyone you want, this is still the perfect venue to do it at! We are now the third couple we know of between work and friends who have been married here and we will definitely be recommending it to others.

Kindred Oaks's reply:

Hi Cole & Amber!!
    Thank you so much for such a wonderful description of your experience here! I really appreciate the time you took for a very real look at our place. I'm the one who came to chat with you in the parking lot and I appreciate the moment to just say that I get it. We really try to be forthcoming about the expectation there. We even talk about not drinking in the parking lot (so others don't think they can do the same) but we definitely said you guys could pop those same beers in the house and keep them in the fridge. But again, I do get it and I appreciate you laying that out there. I'll try to be extra careful not to dampen the mood.
    I'm beyond happy that you all had a great time and that you felt stress free! That is our ultimate desire with the packages and choices within. Thank you both again from the bottom of my heart; y'all were a dream and I'd have you out every week if I could! - Elaine
    Rachel D. Married on 12/18/2021

Best Venue EVER!!!

My husband and I got married at Kindred Oaks on 12/18/21 and to say it was the most magical, perfect day is an understatement. We booked with KO back in 2020 knowing we had a lot of time to plan out everything exactly how we wanted, and over those 2 years Elaine always made sure we felt seen and heard. We walked away from every conversation feeling confident and happy. Elaine always remembered our names and that we wanted a Christmas wedding - live Christmas trees were super important for us. Elaine worked with Heather at Zuzu's to create our ideal winter wonderland wedding. On the actual day - it rained. I was a wreck, of course. But Elaine kept me calm, hugged me when I cried, and was there for my every need. The KO staff had a plan B already set up and ready to go, but allowed me to make the final call only 2 hours before the ceremony was set to begin - they truly made me feel so special and HEARD! Of course there were also a few things that went wrong during the wedding, but Elaine and Julie were there to jump in and take care of it all! I highly recommend buying the mini day-of coordinator if you do not go with their All Inclusive Package. I love this venue and I love these people. I will forever recommend this place to any and all future brides. I will be grateful and cherish my memories of Kindred Oaks for all of my years
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 12/12/2021

Couldn't Have Asked for a Better Venue

My wedding at Kindred Oaks turned out absolutely perfect. Elaine and her crew were so sweet and helpful, and made sure that everything ran smoothly, from the timing to the vendor coordination.

Kindred Oaks's reply:

Emily & Michael!
    What a joy to see your name attached to this wonderful review! I love the pictures you provided, too! Thank you both so very much. Holy moly, it's now been 5 months since you married; I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed our little FUN 50. It sure was a great wedding and I appreciate these words of encouragement all the more now. Thank you and y'all take good care!! Elaine

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Amanda & Cory
    59 photos · 11/15/2019

Pricing

Tank Goodness Photo Tank Goodness Photo Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love this venue. Not only is it gorgeous and easy to shoot at, but the owners and staff are beyond a pleasure to work with.

Getaway Travel Getaway Travel Travel Agents

Kindred Oaks is a beautiful venue with an excellent staff that will look after your every need! They have a wonderful outdoor area for those outdoor weddings plus an alternative indoor area which is just as beautiful! Elaine, the owner, is easy and fun to work with!

Kristy May Photography Kristy May Photography Wedding Photographers

Not only is Kindred Oaks a beautiful Wedding Venue, the staff are all amazing. The owner is a truly amazing person who cares about her clients. You will never feel like just a customer here, you will feel like a treasured guest. I love that they have a bridal suite on site because it gives the couple the opportunity to have fun and enjoy all of the time that they would like with their guests without having to worry about leaving. It is a wonderful place to spend the night before leaving for the Honeymoon. I highly recommend giving Kindred Oaks a call before booking a venue.

2100 COUNTY ROAD 176 Georgetown, TX, 78628
Location of (Kindred Oaks)

Kindred Oaks frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Kindred Oaks?

Kindred Oaks includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
  • Transportation

What are the most important characteristics of Kindred Oaks in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Kindred Oaks for wedding events is known for:
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Kindred Oaks for wedding events?

Kindred Oaks offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Kindred Oaks offer?

Kindred Oaks offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements

What services does Kindred Oaks offer for wedding events?

Kindred Oaks offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Kindred Oaks have available for wedding events?

Kindred Oaks offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Kindred Oaks and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kindred Oaks is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding

Wedding Venues