2100 COUNTY ROAD 176, Georgetown, TX 78628 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Kindred Oaks

Kindred Oaks is a beautiful Texas-style estate that sits on 11 acres of Hill Country land in Georgetown, Texas. Since 2003 they have been one of the leading venues in the Austin area and offer a welcome familiarity to every couple who walks through their doors.

Facilities and Capacity
Kindred Oaks offers four unique wedding ceremony sites and boasts a 2,300 square foot limestone and cedar reception pavilion that can comfortably accommodate up to 230 guests. The pavilion includes a stunning 14' fireplace for use during the colder months, ceiling fans for the summer, and is completely encloseable to allow for a comfortable reception during any and all weather conditions. In addition to the pavilion they also offer a separate 1,400 square foot dance floor surrounded by benched seating, a fenced-in children's play area, and plenty of lighted parking.

Kindred Oaks is a full service company that provides an amazing level of detail for all facets of your wedding day. These services include:

• One Wedding Per Day
  • Full Rain Plan
  • Scheduled Rehearsal
  • Parking Attendants and Shuttle

Packages
Over 75% of Kindred Oaks couples opt in to one of the two available All-Inclusive Packages, which include more in-depth services including day-of coordination. Visit www.kindredoaks.com/weddings/packages/ for more information.

Other Facilities
The Kindred Oaks property is also home to Lincoln Chapel, a more modern and intimate venue option. Learn more at www.lincolnchapelaustin.com.

rachel dave wedding 265 1 51 50608

Kindred Oaks 6
Kindred Oaks 7

Brittany · Married on 03/23/2019

Best venue!

Elaine answered every question incredibly promptly. They have the wedding process down. Most beautiful venue - twinkle lights & chandeliers in the trees over the dance floor. It was a magical day & the venue made it even more magical.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Kindred Oaks's reply:

Thank you Brittany! Our job isn't a job when we work with couples like you and Patrick - y'all were an absolute joy to work with and you had an incredibly beautiful wedding. Thank you very much for the accolades and cheers to a fantastic future! :D - Elaine
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful and Perfect!

If I could rate Kindred Oaks higher than 5 stars, I would. I guess I'll start off with how wonderful Elaine, the owner, is. From the moment I stepped onto their property, she was so welcoming and nice. I really felt like I was home when talking with her. She not only gave me all the information I needed from day one, but sat me down and explained everything in detail. No surprises from this venue, because she explains it all. Even before we decided on Kindred Oaks, she would email me just wondering how our search was going and put no pressure on us at all. Once we decided on Kindred Oaks for our wedding of about 120 people, she and her crew there were in constant communication with me through the entire experience. I never once felt like I was planning this alone, ( I never hired a wedding planer) and felt like their crew were the unsung heroes of the night. They helped me with every little detail and kept me on schedule for all of my other vendors I was looking for as well. They helped orchestrate the rehearsal onsite the day before, and they helped the day of the wedding run so smoothly. Let's just say the day of our wedding went perfect because of them.

The next thing and a HUGE thing that I can not say enough is, THIS VENUE IS GORGEOUS!!! I fell in love with this place the moment I got there. The pictures on the website are just a little glimpse of how beautiful this place really is. Kindred Oaks has lot of land, multiple open areas for guests to walk and mingle, a giant wooden LOVE sign that is lit up at night, a beautiful wooden deck with a tree in the middle, and a pavilion with a fireplace and old wooden doors on one side. Another thing that I really liked was the kids play ground they had off to the side. Our wedding was kid friendly and that was such a plus to have that day for the kids. The inside is accommodating with a bridal and groom room to get ready in and a private honeymoon suite to end the night with. If you love the outdoors and twinkling lights on oak trees, this place is for you.

The final thing that really impressed me about the entire experience was how they had Heather with ZuZu Petals (flowers) on site for me to visit and talk about table decor, flower arrangements, bouquet... everything! It made things really easy to visualize what our wedding would look like beforehand, and that helped me feel like everything was going to look perfect. It looked more perfect that I could ever imagine. ZuZu Petals listened to me and went above and beyond with my vision.

If you are looking for a venue that has a great package deal, and is also extremely beautiful, just go to Kindred Oaks and talk to Elaine. I promise you will not regret it.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Kindred Oaks's reply:

Dear Melissa,

Holy cow, I can hardly contain my emotions! This is one of the best, most thought out reviews I've ever received and I am just so grateful for the time and attention to the details that you provided. Honest to goodness, if I could duplicate you, your sweet family, your love for each other and your kind soul, I sure enough would!

Thank you so much for the accolades and I can NOT wait to see pictures of the day so we can play it all over again!

A million hugs to you and Ethan!! XOXO

Elaine

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kindred Oaks Pricing

Kindred Oaks Price Rates

Kindred Oaks FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,400.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,400.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 230
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Inn/B&B
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, June, July, August, September, December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kindred Oaks 1
    $1000 Off!

Get $1000 off select remaining Summer 2019 dates! Message us for details!

• Tank Goodness Photo
    Tank Goodness Photo Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love this venue. Not only is it gorgeous and easy to shoot at, but the owners and staff are beyond a pleasure to work with.

• Getaway Travel
    Getaway Travel Travel Agents

Kindred Oaks is a beautiful venue with an excellent staff that will look after your every need! They have a wonderful outdoor area for those outdoor weddings plus an alternative indoor area which is just as beautiful! Elaine, the owner, is easy and fun to work with!

• Kristy May Photography
    Kristy May Photography Wedding Photographers

Not only is Kindred Oaks a beautiful Wedding Venue, the staff are all amazing. The owner is a truly amazing person who cares about her clients. You will never feel like just a customer here, you will feel like a treasured guest. I love that they have a bridal suite on site because it gives the couple the opportunity to have fun and enjoy all of the time that they would like with their guests without having to worry about leaving. It is a wonderful place to spend the night before leaving for the Honeymoon. I highly recommend giving Kindred Oaks a call before booking a venue.

• 2100 COUNTY ROAD 176 Georgetown, Texas, 78628 See on map