Kindred Oaks Reviews

94 Kindred Oaks Reviews
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing experience

Every time we stepped onsite, we felt like family! My wedding was beautiful and could not have been better.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kindred Oaks's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley!! :) That is so sweet of you! We are all one big family around here and we are so glad you felt that! Come back and visit us sometime! Congratulations again!
  • Kristin

Kristin Mitchell · Married on 10/27/2018

Greatest experience ever!

We loved Kindred Oaks so much. Right after we got engaged, we looked online found this place and set up a time to visit. When we walked on the property, it was love at first site. This is all made easier by the amazing staff at Kindred Oaks. They made the process of everything so easy and I highly recommend their packages. Our wedding was beautiful and more perfect than I could have ever imagined. We will forever love and cherish our memories at K.O.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Kindred Oaks's reply:

Kristin, you are just the sweetest!! Thank you so much! We absolutely loved working with you and we are so gald to hear you enjoyed the entire process from start to finish! You and Adam's wedding was so beautiful! We cannot wait to see pictures! :) Congratulations again!

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect venue, perfect staff. We knew from our first meeting with the KO crew that they were the venue for us. They are PROs through and through and made our whole planning process so easy. they are responsive, prepared, experienced, and organized. Our big day went off without a hitch thanks to them and any uh-oh moments were hidden from us. not to mention the venue is gorgeous!! the bridal and groom suites are spacious and well lit and the grounds are great for all ages. the view is gorgeous too! we couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kindred Oaks's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! You are so very sweet!!! That is exactly how it should be! :) We are so glad you enjoyed you're experience with us! Congratulations to you and Stafford again!

Dee Ann · Married on 09/21/2018

Great venue! We were able to capture some great photos throughout the ceremony and reception. We did get rain on our special day, but at Kindred they were able accommodate very quickly. A big thank you to Donna our wedding coordinator. I was able to keep my sanity in check because Donna was taking care of absolutely everything. Also, a big thank you to the whole KO team, you guys are awesome!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kindred Oaks's reply:

Thank you so much Dee Ann!! We loved working with you, Dave & your family! We are so happy you were able to capture beautiful pictures to remember your special day for years to come! Congratulations again!!

Gavin and Jing · Married on 05/27/2018

The staff at Kindred Oaks was top notch and made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. (And wedding night...we enjoyed their beautiful honeymoon suite and breakfast the following morning.)

Sent on 06/08/2018

Kindred Oaks's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Gavin and Jing! We appreciate so much that you enjoyed your wedding and we are happy to have helped you along the way! Congratulations again! We wish you a long, happy marriage! :)

Kassie · Married on 05/04/2018

If I could give them 10 stars I would. I haven’t one complaint about anything. If you’re looking for professionalism with a mix of personalization then this is the place to book. God couldn't have sent me a better venue with heaven sent staff. Even Olin in the floral (ZuZus Petals) was amazing, he captured the very essence of what I was looking for. Thank you Kindred Oaks and Staff.

Sincerely
    Kassie & Victor Johnson

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Kindred Oaks 1
    Kindred Oaks 2

Kindred Oaks's reply:

Kassie, you are so so sweet!!! Thank you so much for the kind words! Everything was so beautiful and we very much appreciate you taking time out of your day to review us! You an Victor were such a joy to work with and we wish you both the absolute best!

Jon · Married on 03/16/2018

The team at Kindred Oaks made sure the entire event went great! Even though it may cost a bit more to have a package deal, I would recommend it, especially considering the price and headache of having to coordinate a wedding on your own.
    I recommend looking at their preferred vendors as they really do a great job. I also recommend taking their marriage counseling class, not only for the marriage certificate discount (which is awesome) but because the instructor seriously knows his stuff and gives you some cool communication tips even if you have been in a relationship for a long time.
    Elaine and the staff made sure we were treated like royalty from start to finish, even making sure we had breakfast for our early morning departure from the honeymoon suite. For my bride to be beaming from ear to ear through the entire process is worth every dollar we spent. Thanks guys!!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Kindred Oaks 3
    Kindred Oaks 4
    Kindred Oaks 5
    Kindred Oaks 6
    Kindred Oaks 7

Kindred Oaks's reply:

Hi Jon! Thank you so much for the kind words and for the great review! I loved, loved you both and it seriously means a lot that you would comment on the class. I'll make sure that Joey sees this. He loves what he does and he'll be delighted to read this! You both were a dream to work with, and for, and I wish you eternal happiness!!

Jaime · Married on 09/30/2017

Kindred Oaks was an incredible venue with really great staff. Everything leading up to the wedding felt organized and thorough. Our guests were so impressed with the layout of the venue and how beautiful it was set up. We did the package deal and thought it was definitely worth the money at the end of the day. The flowers were gorgeous, I"m just so happy with ZuZus. The day of coordinating had a couple hick-ups that they dealt with super quick and professionally. All in all, I loved Kindred Oaks! Thank you for a wonderful day full of happiness and joy.

Kindred Oaks 8

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

There are not enough words for me to explain how much I loved working with Kindred Oaks. Booking Kindred Oaks for our wedding was one of the BEST decisions I could have ever made. The wedding packages with preferred vendors that they offer make the wedding planning process so simple, which was key for me as I was planning my wedding as a full time student in college while also working. Everyone there is incredibly friendly and professional and they are always willing to answer any questions you have in a timely manner. Besides all of that, there are so many small things that this venue and the staff have to offer that make it truly one-of-a-kind and so very special to get married at. You absolutely CANNOT go wrong with Kindred Oaks!

Sierra · Married on 05/06/2017

All of the girls at Kindred Oaks are super sweet and quick about answering any and all questions! The venue itself is gorgeous, and they really go the extra mile for their couples!

Paula · Married on 04/29/2017

Our daughter's wedding was magical. The staff at Kindred Oaks is outstanding. From the moment we signed a contract to the actual wedding, every detail was looked over with precision. The grounds are gorgeous with numerous places to take wonderful pictures. I strongly recommend the package deal as it saved us money and allowed us to do things we might not afford otherwise. The day of our daughter's wedding we feared it would rain and the staff was fully prepared for anything weather wise. We had a short rainfall but that allowed the photographer to take pictures with rain as well as the sun. I thought I would not hire a wedding planner but Donna Aleman came highly recommended and she was spectacular. Donna helped me decide where to spend my money and what to skip. She held monthly then weekly calls with us (we live on Galveston Island) to review the status of our tasks. She was patient beyond belief and worth four times her charge. I totally recommend Kindred Oaks to anyone seeking a romantic and beautiful setting. We spent four weekends touring all of Austin and surrounding area before we found Kindred.

Clarissa · Married on 04/01/2017

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am with my decision to hold my wedding at Kindred Oaks. The venue is so incredibly beautiful and romantic. The staff is so sweet, responsive, and wonderful. I never waited more than a day for an answer to any of my questions and they constantly surprised me with how on top of everything they were. The girls are enthusiastic and excited for you at all times, and a calming presence when you need them. Heather and Elaine were my day of coordinators and everything ran flawlessly. I didn't choose to use their all-inclusive package, but I did use several of their vendors (Zuzu's Petals, D&C Entertainment, Hill Country Events). There is a huge benefit to using vendors that are so familiar with Kindred Oaks, it just makes the whole thing even more effortless. I loved having Zuzu's Petals on-site-no delivery fee or returns or any of that, and they did an amazing job. I love how spacious and open Kindred Oaks is as well. I just can't stop thinking about how perfect everything is at Kindred Oaks. The dressing rooms are gorgeous and the honeymoon suite is such an awesome way to end your night there. When we got to the suite it had a bottle of champagne chilling, cake and cupcakes from the wedding, and a few of our centerpiece flowers. There is not a single detail that Kindred Oaks has not thought of. They take care of the little stuff too-like hiring the police officer. I just can't say enough positive things about the staff at Kindred Oaks, the beauty of the venue, or the perfect night we had. One more quick shout-out: the outdoor dance floor is gorgeous and really gives a nice flow to the ceremony (outside for dancing, under the pavillion for drinks and talking.

Colette · Married on 11/13/2016

Kindred Oaks was an absolutely beautiful place to have a wedding! Ours guests could not stop talking about how wonderful the venue was. The staff was simply amazing and so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process. I would recommend them to everyone I know having a wedding.

Sue · Married on 06/04/2016

It has taken me 2 months to try to find the words to describe my daughter's fairytale wedding at Kindred Oaks. I still don't have adequate words, but it's past time to recognize these folks for their outstanding service and beautiful venue. My daughter chose Kindred Oaks for several reasons. Initially, the natural beauty of KO drew her in. Just a few minutes from major roads, the venue is situated on a lush, green property. You feel totally away from the city and get some great views. Landscaping is perfect in accenting the huge shade trees. Upon meeting with the staff, we felt so comfortable, almost as if we had known them for years! Elaine, Heather, and Whitney obviously have lots of experience with weddings because each time we spoke with them, they had great suggestions and answers for us. Steve was available to talk to us about how he sets up the site for events, and to go over their reassuring plan in case of bad weather. Throughout our year of planning, every contact we made with the office was answered immediately, or promptly responded to with a phone call or an email. I had a few mother of the bride panic moments and Elaine was so understanding and always made me feel better. Even though I know KO has lots of brides they work with, we felt as if we were the only clients. Every single detail was addressed and we are still getting compliments from our guests. Thank everybody ay KO for a perfect wedding with memories we will cherish forever!

This is such a beautiful site!! Everyone one here is so nice and helpful, they went out of their way to make sure that our day was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to get married :)

Danielle · Married on 05/28/2016

These ladies are absolutely amazing at what they do. I found out about this venue online. I live in Hawaii so I knew planning a Texas wedding would be no easy feat - or at least that's what I thought. After we chose Kindred Oaks as our venue, Elaine, Heather and Whitney simply made planning our wedding a breeze. They had a quick answer for every question I had and were able to assist me with every request. Their response time was always within 24 hours and that is hard to beat. I felt at ease knowing they would be by my side on our special day.

We chose the package deal for the venue and it was the best decision. They handled so much for us regarding communicating with our vendors to make sure everything was set. They are the real deal and know their trade inside and out.

Fast forward to the day of our wedding and my smile when I pulled up to the venue said it all. Breathtaking, beyond perfect, more than I could have ever wished for - those are the words I use to describe how I felt. The tables were set up exactly how we requested them down to every picture frame and piece of decor. Our wedding guests described the venue as rustic/gorgeous and that's exactly what it is. The venue is already beautifully decorated with shining lights and hanging chandeliers which eliminates the need to go over the top with what you bring in.

Elaine and Heather didn't miss a beat at the wedding. They directed our wedding party during the ceremony and made sure everyone was where they needed to be, they helped me with my veil before I walked down the aisle, if anything needed to be taken care of these ladies were already handling it. I couldn't even tell you if something went wrong that day because they surely fixed it before it could happen. They are wedding superheroes and I am so happy they were there to share our special day with us and simply made it PERFECT.

If you are still questioning what venue to use, stop now. This is it. You will not be disappointed.

Allison · Married on 05/06/2016

Kindred Oaks is AMAZING. I cannot thank Elaine and her crew there enough for how flexible and helpful they were throughout the whole process--- from recommending vendors to helping the groomsmen fix their ties, they really stepped up to make that the best day of my life!

Nicole · Married on 04/02/2016

I can not say enough good things about Kindred Oaks. They are absolutely the best! I had a lot of questions leading up to our wedding day and the staff at Kindred Oaks were always quick to respond, most of the time same day! Elaine, the owner, is so kind and has so much experience I always felt like I was in good hands with her and her team. They have a monthly open house and one time when we were getting pretty close to our wedding day I stopped by and Elaine took the time to sit with me and walk through our day of timeline and ease all of the concerns I had and answer every question. She is just really amazing!

We had the staff there do our full setup and coordination of the day and it was so worth it! Every single detail was taken care of and the day could not have been more perfect. Even months later we are still receiving compliments on how perfect the day was! They go above and beyond with everything.

Thank you SO much to everybody at Kindred Oaks!

Jen · Married on 03/17/2016

We had a March wedding at Kindred Oaks and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding venue. We planned the entire wedding from out of town after visiting the venue once when shopping around for a location. Elaine, Whitney, Morgan and Heather and their entire team were always in sync with the planning and made the planning so easy. Our guests loved the beautiful outdoor venue and continually said it was one of the best weddings they had been to. While the venue itself was breathtaking and didn’t need much added decor, we worked with their onsite florist Zuzu’s Petals for bouquets and centerpieces. They did an amazing job and I got tons of compliments on my bouquet. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the location when all of our guests left and the Kindred staff left us with cake, champagne and a to-go box of our wedding meal. Plus, they brought us a great breakfast in the morning. I worked almost entirely with vendors from their recommended list and we heard nothing but fantastic things about Kindred Oaks from everyone. Because the vendors were all familiar with venue and wanted to maintain their status as a preferred vendor, they worked seamlessly with Kindred Oaks. We couldn’t have asked for more. Kindred Oaks and their vendors truly made our wedding day the best day ever. Even months after our wedding, we are consistently hearing from friends and family that it was the best wedding venue they had ever been to.

We planned for our wedding to be outdoors, however it was pouring down rain on our wedding day. The staff was kind enough to set up both the outdoor and indoor ceremony sites just in case the rain let up. We ended up doing it inside and it was absolutely perfect! Even with the rain, everything went so smoothly.

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

Kindred Oaks made our wedding amazing. We were married there this past weekend (10/24/15), and we could not have asked for a better wedding. Even with a hurricane going on outside, everything ran smoothly, the guests all enjoyed themselves, and the setting was beautiful. I must have sent hundreds of emails throughout the wedding planning process, especially the last couple weeks leading up to my wedding, and I always received a prompt response, usually within a couple of hours. We also hired them to serve as our "day-of coordinator", and from the moment we arrived at the venue on our wedding day until we left, we didn't have to do a single thing- they took care of everything for us the entire night, and made everything look beautiful. If I were to go through the wedding planning process again, I would absolutely have my wedding at Kindred Oaks again. Thank you, KO!

Kaylee · Married on 10/17/2015

I got married at Kindred Oaks in October and it was the most wonderful experience! From beginning to end, everyone at Kindred Oaks went above and beyond to make sure my day was extra special. Everyone was so wonderful to work with and they were always so willing to answer all of my many questions. I did the package deal since I live in Dallas, and I am so glad that I did. Everyone at KO made the experience as stress-free as possible and my day went by so smoothly. The entire experience could not have been more perfect! I am so happy I trusted them with my wedding- they are amazing!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2015

Kindred Oaks was one of those locations you feel was a special find. We had tried several vendors before and were not impressed, felt our money was not being used, and felt like just another couple in a sea of them. Then we went to Kindred Oaks open house. Changed everything. The venue itself is stunning during the day and the night. It almost needs no decoration as it is simply beautiful. Then you find out several vendors know the site and know each other, so they all work well together. Even better. You find out about the packages that make getting all the wedding details locked, paid for and completed easier. Remarkable. Finally, you meet the team. Wow. Truly wonderful folks who love what they do and take pride in bringing couples together. Really loves all of it. I would recommend this location to everyone. HOneslty, attend the open house and you will fall in love. It is fantastic.

Kindred Oaks was the perfect place to host the laidback, outdoor wedding my husband and I had always envisioned. We booked KO sight unseen because we were living out of state when we started wedding planning, but we were completely confident in our choice. Seeing it for the first time a few months later, our initial feelings were confirmed - we had booked a beautiful, unique event space, tucked away in the hill country. The helpfulness of the KO staff was just a bonus. The staff were so hands-on and incredible to work with, always patiently answering my questions in every email and phone call. And how many people get a beautiful honeymoon suite on site complete with morning brunch? One of our favorite parts of our night was after all the guests went home and we just sat on the porch with the trees lit up, eating leftover dessert and debriefing. We received so many compliments from our wedding guests about the gorgeous space and if we could go back in time we would pick KO again and again.

Shannon · Married on 05/17/2015

Kindred Oaks was amazing! What a beautiful wedding venue! Everything was beautiful from the surroundings to the set up to the decorations. They ran everything flawlessly. There was absolutely nothing that could have been any better.