900 Ranch to Market 32, Wimberley, TX 78676 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 2 to 120
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About The Wildflower Country Inn & Event Center

Residing in the hills of San Marcos, TX, The Wildflower Country Inn & Event Center is a rural wedding venue. With its relaxing environment, this is a place where you can get away from your busy schedule with your loved ones. Whether you want a full wedding weekend or a one-day event, our attentive staff is committed to hosting the perfect wedding occasion.

Dedicated to restoring its original splendor, Carley and Dallas worked hard to update this property to suit modern celebrations. Our mission is to invite others to enjoy the land that we’ve poured their souls into. With self-care at the heart of everything we do, Carley and Dallas aspire to create a welcoming space for you to celebrate your new beginning. While on the property, you can rest in their spa and reconnect with your loved ones. Their flexible event spaces allow for easy-flowing gatherings. Exchange your vows under the shade of a noble oak tree followed by a dinner reception in the climate-controlled event hall that can be decorated to your liking. Or, delight your guests as you begin your happily ever after under the pergola’s twinkling lights. Whether you desire an intimate occasion or a grand event, these friendly hosts strive to attend to your every need.

With a combination of do-it-yourself packages and full-service collections, we aim to provide personalized wedding experiences. Our Daffodil package is our short & sweet, full service, yet budget friendly option for intimate
ceremonies and include an officiant, music, decor, flowers and coordination for up to 50 guests. Our Daisy package offers budget-friendly event features, including private access to the space, folding chairs, round and rectangle tables, a list of preferred vendors, planning tips, and access to a facility manager on the day of your event. For a more deluxe celebration, the Dahlia package includes a full service experience with The Wildflower! We will guide you through the entire wedding planning process, while offering a range of upgraded decor items, food and beverage serving items, extended access to the venue, and the help of our very own event staff.

With any of our packages, you can also request access to the private guest houses and cottages for a relaxing wedding weekend with your nearest and dearest.

Follow The Wildflower Country Inn & Event Center on

6 Reviews for The Wildflower Country Inn & Event Center

• Isabela

Isabela N. · Married on 10/30/2020

Stress free planning!

My now husband found this venue after stressing trying to plan a wedding in 6 weeks. From the moment we contacted the wildflower country inn we knew immediately it was the place! We live in San Antonio and wanted something rustic and intimate. We had a small wedding of about 43/45 total guests. Carly, and Natalie made this experience extremely easy! I would say almost too easy!!! I did not stress over a single thing whatsoever and I tell everyone this because I am very particular with every certain thing. Carly and Natalie put together an entire event only after seeing about 4/5 photos of ideas I had! I stress every year trying to put together our daughters birthday parties and let me tell you... this was the smoothest process! They have so much experience and went over everything and guided us through choices! We rented out the main house to have family and friends enjoy the stay with us and definitely helped since we live an hour away. The main house was beautiful!!! We enjoyed the views, the peacocks, the quietness just everything! The day of went smooth with constant communication and the walk through of everything! I was scared I was going to forget something but I felt like I had tiny helpers along the way! It was truly amazing and everything we could have hoped for! We got the lodging, the decor, the ceremony, reception, the amazing planner all in one place! They also created a bouquet for myself and a boutonniere for my husband! I told him constantly how much I loved the bouquet!!! It surpassed my expectations 1000 times over!! Literally everything we could of wanted and more! A million thank You’s over and over again!!!

Sent on 11/05/2020

The Wildflower Country Inn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Isabela for the kind review! We are so glad that the process was stress free and enjoyable for you, that's what we like to hear! Y'all were a true pleasure to work with and we loved meeting your wonderful families. We wish you a lifetime of love and laughter together and hope you will come back and see us again soon!
  • Melinda

Melinda R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Dream elopement 10/10/2020

After visiting this vibrant, earthy and intentional venue, I decided on the Wildflower Country Inn to have my elopement this fall and a vow renewal and reception in May of next year (thanks Covid for giving me two dream Wildflower weddings!). It is an understatement to say that I was blown away and my experience exceeded every expectation. Knowing Carley and her crew were at the helm of executing my vision allowed me to fully relax and be present to each part of the day.

We had our ceremony under a huge fairy tree at sunset and Natalie took our photos giving us a teaser gallery just a few days after the wedding. Carley was organized and attentive and she even made us our own playlist and took photos during the ceremony to send us right after to share. The honeymoon cottage has a spa upstairs was decorated with charm and an eye for design. Every aspect was perfectly thought out from a welcoming carafe of fresh kombucha to my beautiful bouquet that was waiting for me when I arrived. These were some of many thoughtful touches that made our experience so memorable.

Another big plus of this venue is the personal chef Quentin Vigneron. He delivered a sumptuous breakfast right to our private porch. I definitely recommend his southwest breakfast bake and French toast. All in all, my elopement at the Wildflower Country Inn was everything I had dreamed of. I can’t wait until May when we will be in the Main House with all of our family and friends. The large reception hall will fit a much bigger celebration and the beautiful outdoor garden setting will be bursting with a rainbow of wildflowers!

Sent on 10/16/2020

The Wildflower Country Inn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Melinda and Neil for the sweetest review! We sincerely appreciate your trust in us to bring your vision to life and create the elopement, and eventually reception, of your dreams : ) We can't wait to host you again soon!

The Wildflower Country Inn & Event Center Pricing

The Wildflower Country Inn & Event Center Price Rates

The Wildflower Country Inn & Event Center FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
    Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Photo booth
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    April
    May
    August
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    June
    July

• 900 Ranch to Market 32 Wimberley, TX, 78676 See on map
    512-729-3717 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Wildflower Country Inn & Event Center)