The Great Dane Baking Company

6855 Warner Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Simply Irresistible
  • Lark Cake Shop
  • ARTISTIC CAKES
  • Deco Facil

10 Reviews for The Great Dane Baking Company

• User5196913 · 2+ years ago

Great Dane did my wedding cake and it was so so beautiful!! I was in awe when I walked into my venue and saw it. I probably could have cried if I didn't run the risk of ruining my makeup!! My guests were all saying how it was too pretty to eat. But we were all glad we ate it because it was absolutely delicious! Highly recommend the red velvet & cream cheese. And added bonus? They said they will make us a fresh cake on our 1 year anniversary instead of having to eat that frozen old cake. Thank you Great Dane!!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/20/2015

Great Dane Baking Company's Los Alamitos store made our wedding cake for our big day. We did a wedding package through Mile Square Golf Course, and Great Dane was the cake company that was included in the package. Their cakes are absolutely amazing! We had two different flavors. My favorite being the blue velvet with fresh raspberries, white chocolate mousse, and Danish buttercream. We can't wait to get our anniversary tier! Our cake was gorgeous! Everything went smoothly and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Elisabeth A. · Married on 10/18/2014

Wow, we were so very impressed from the start with this company. Our tasting at the GDBC was beautifully presented, they were prepared and had the most moist cakes.
    They assisted us in the decision making process as we knew nothing about cakes. The day of our wedding what they delivered was not only elegant, but it tasted amazing. All our guests commented on not only the sheer look of the cake, but also the way it just melted in their mouths. And you don't have to go for the fondant to create that smooth clean look of the cake, they taught us that!!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

1 Real Wedding

• 6855 Warner Ave Huntington Beach, 92647 See on map
    Tues-Fri 6:30am-6pm Saturday 8am-6pm Sunday: 8am-1pm
    Location of (The Great Dane Baking Company)