409 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester, MA 01604 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 3

About The French Bouquet Florist

Jeff has owned and operated The French Bouquet Florist,Inc. for over twenty five years. A graduate of the State University of New York with a degree in Floriculture,Jeff has been a featured designer in floral selection guides,bridal magazines and The Tournament of Roses Parade. With a continued passion for design trends in the industry and a proven ability to manage business operations you are assured to receive only the best for your discriminating floral needs.

64 Reviews for The French Bouquet Florist

nancy · Married on 09/16/2018

Jeff's amazing talent is equal to his warm personality. He listens to what you are looking for and can execute it in gorgeous fashion. You will be so happy with your choice of Jeff and the French Bouquet Florist for your wedding. Every bouquet was perfect, as well as the flowers on the chuppah and on the fireplace mantel in our venue. And he was delightful to work with.

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

During my first appointment, I showed Jeff a couple of pictures from my Pinterest account and told him more or less what I was looking for...and he was immediately able to pull flowers for me that captured exactly what I wanted. I knew at that moment that he was as good as everyone had said!
    I ended up meeting with him again to try to simplify my centerpiece design, and eventually ended up cutting out the centerpieces altogether since my caterer was able to provide them. I was worried that he would treat me differently since I was bringing in less business than originally planned, but he was still just as considerate and personable during my last visit. I was also able to arrange a pick-up from the office on Saturday morning rather than having to pay for delivery, which was great since our hotel was just down the street.
    The final bouquets and boutonnieres were stunning and better than I could have imagined! I am so glad that I went with Jeff French and would wholeheartedly recommend his services to other brides.

The French Bouquet Florist 1

Julie · Married on 12/31/2017

Jeff and his team were AMAZING! Everything was beyond perfection and better than I expected. He was so professional and knew exactly what he was doing. He listened to what I wanted and made great helpful suggestions as well. I HIGHLY recommend Jeff for your wedding flowers. You won't be disappointed!

The French Bouquet Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The French Bouquet Florist to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

• 409 Shrewsbury Street Worcester, MA 01604 See on map
    508-755-6464 (Phone number)
    508-269-6047 (Other Phone Number)
    tue - fri 10 am - 5 pm *or by appointment