409 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester, MA 01604 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 4

About The French Bouquet Florist

Jeff has owned and operated The French Bouquet Florist,Inc. for over twenty five years. A graduate of the State University of New York with a degree in Floriculture,Jeff has been a featured designer in floral selection guides,bridal magazines and The Tournament of Roses Parade. With a continued passion for design trends in the industry and a proven ability to manage business operations you are assured to receive only the best for your discriminating floral needs.

• Real Weddings 4

The French Bouquet Florist 7
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/14/2019

Creative Perfection!

Jeff was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was extremely flexible and creative when it came to organizing my chaotic wishes. I purchased mismatched vases that he transformed into beautiful creations. He was so easy to work with and excellent at listening to my wishes and desires.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    The French Bouquet Florist 8
    The French Bouquet Florist 9
    The French Bouquet Florist 10
    The French Bouquet Florist 11
    The French Bouquet Florist 12
    The French Bouquet Florist 13

Tanushree · Married on 04/13/2019

Seriously don't hire ANYONE else as your florist!

I am sooo picky with details and I don't really know anything about flowers but Jeff helped me sooo much with my vision of romantic minimalistic florals with light pink ranunculus, anemones, white roses and tons of greenery!! Jeff did my brother and sister-in-law's wedding and after seeing his work I knew I had to hire him! He was very attentive during all of our meetings and went through all the details of our wedding while going through Pinterest pics and inspo. I was worried he would not want to come all the way to Newport for my wedding but he was totally reasonable and professional while still staying within my budget! For our Hindu/Jewish wedding we had two ceremonies in the same space and Jeff had a small window of time to flip the space. He was there early in the morning, stayed throughout the day, and made sure all details were covered. I received SO many compliments on my centerpieces and and bouquets and can't thank Jeff and his team enough for all his hard work!!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    The French Bouquet Florist 14
    The French Bouquet Florist 15
    The French Bouquet Florist 16

nancy · Married on 09/16/2018

Jeff's amazing talent is equal to his warm personality. He listens to what you are looking for and can execute it in gorgeous fashion. You will be so happy with your choice of Jeff and the French Bouquet Florist for your wedding. Every bouquet was perfect, as well as the flowers on the chuppah and on the fireplace mantel in our venue. And he was delightful to work with.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The French Bouquet Florist to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

• 409 Shrewsbury Street Worcester, 01604 See on map
    508-755-6464 (Phone number)
    508-269-6047 (Other Phone Number)
    tue - fri 10 am - 5 pm *or by appointment