409 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester, MA 01604 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About The French Bouquet Florist

Jeff has owned and operated The French Bouquet Florist,Inc. for over twenty five years. A graduate of the State University of New York with a degree in Floriculture,Jeff has been a featured designer in floral selection guides,bridal magazines and The Tournament of Roses Parade. With a continued passion for design trends in the industry and a proven ability to manage business operations you are assured to receive only the best for your discriminating floral needs.

• Danielson Flowers
  • Mugford's Flower Shoppe
  • The Frugal Flower

Photos 1 Photos
Real Weddings 4 Photos

68 Reviews for The French Bouquet Florist

Sabina · Married on 09/29/2019

Exceeded my expectations

I had met with Jeff after sending him a handful of photos with my vision. I wanted something Rustic and simple for each bouquet. Wow oh wow - - Each bouquet totally exceeded my expectations - - I couldn't stop commenting on how beautiful they were! Jeff also respected my budget and explained what would be feasible within that price range, which I really appreciated. One of the best decisions I made was hiring The French Bouquet Florist as a vendor.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Tayla

Tayla Wilson · Married on 09/28/2019

Made Flowers Easy

We loved working with Jeff for our flowers. He walked us through how flowers for the wedding would work and helped us stay within our budget while making sure that the flowers were absolutely lovely. The arrangements reflected exactly what we wanted and were stunning. Jeff also responded to some last minute requests from us, further ensuring that our wedding day was exactly what we wanted. We couldn’t recommend any florist more.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/14/2019

Creative Perfection!

Jeff was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was extremely flexible and creative when it came to organizing my chaotic wishes. I purchased mismatched vases that he transformed into beautiful creations. He was so easy to work with and excellent at listening to my wishes and desires.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The French Bouquet Florist to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

• 409 Shrewsbury Street Worcester, 01604 See on map
    508-755-6464 (Phone number)
    508-269-6047 (Other Phone Number)
    tue - fri 10 am - 5 pm *or by appointment
    Location of (The French Bouquet Florist)