4616 Woodstock Drive, Georgetown, TX 78633 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

10 Reviews for The Fairytale Effect

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2016

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Literally the BEST vendor and decision that we made was hiring and trusting Rachel and TFE team with planning and day-of coordinating for our big day. The Fairytale Effect (TFE) team were incredibly knowledgeable, prepared, and beyond helpful. Rachel provides a detailed timeline with recommended tasks/ due dates for the planning phase and knows the best in the business based on your style and vision. She has coordinated so many events that she has such wonderful ideas and really knows how the make sure the event flows smoothly. Multiple times I went to her with a challenge that she not only fixed, but exceeded my expectations. I truly feel that she deserves more recognition than I can even provide-- I HIGHLY recommend hiring The Fairytale Effect!

For the day-of, Rachel and her team worked wonders with the decor that we provided, including hanging multiple glass globes from rafters on the ceiling over our cake! We also had some decor items that we had picked at random and she found the perfect spot for each item. The TFE team were exceptional at checking in with me and the wedding party throughout the day to ensure we had everything we needed, she coordinated all the vendors, and made the day stress-free. I was completely confident (rightfully so) that she would handle everything. This alone makes her absolutely worth hiring-- to be able to put your full trust in someone and not have to worry about the details on your day lets you focus on the excitement and the fun! The TFE team coordinated every aspect of the event FLAWLESSLY. TFE made sure we were aware of any upcoming parts of the reception, ensuring everything happened exactly as planned. Rachel even fixed my dress when the clasp came off shortly before the ceremony!
    I can't say enough good things about Rachel. Even guests were coming up to us telling us how professional and wonderful she was. Rachel is passionate about what she does and it shows, she is a shining star!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Katy · Married on 09/10/2016

We hired Rachel and her team for day-of coordinating for our wedding earlier this month and they were wonderful to work with! I had a vision for the set-up/decor and they completely made it happen. I was thrilled when I showed up to the venue on our wedding day to see everything exactly as I imagined. They treated my wedding as if it were their own, as they worked non-stop to move furniture, decor and keep everything on schedule. TFE was organized, professional and on top of everything. I HIGHLY recommend them and cannot thank them enough for the care and comfort they provided me, my husband and our families on such an important day for us!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Grace · Married on 08/20/2016

Rachel is INCREDIBLE!!! My husband and I decided to have a destination wedding in Austin, TX this past summer and quickly realized that it was going to be much harder to coordinate everything from afar than we had initially anticipated. We decided that we needed some professional help and found that help in Rachel and the team at the Fairytale Effect. Rachel kept us on track with monthly calls and updated to do lists. She also put us in touch with nearly every vendor we ended up hiring, and we were beyond pleased with each vendor we used. The day of the wedding Rachel and her team were invaluable. We had initially planned an outdoor ceremony but the weather had different plans. It ended up pouring down rain on our wedding day, Rachel and her team moved from Plan A, to Plan B, to Plan C seamlessly. They shielded us from all of the stress and commotion, which allowed us to be in the moment and enjoy every minute of the day. Our wedding was truly the most amazing day or our lives and it would not have been possible without Rachel and her team.

Sent on 12/08/2016