13843 Hwy 105 W #103, Conroe, TX 77304 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

17 Reviews for The Eclectic Frog

• Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 03/05/2022

I bought my Wedding dress from Kelly and Roxanne about 3 months ago! when i walked in i didnt want someone elses dress, but they had such a big selection of dresses used and unused! i got my dress for $249 it was a davids bridal that still had tags on it! i looked at simular dresses a davids bridal for $400 and up! i also was not satisfied with david bridal's professionalism! but when i walked into the eclectic frog these girls got out dresses and started helping make my wedding day perfect!

i didnt buy my viel till many months later and when i walked in they knew me by name!!! and gave me 20% off my veil!
    Thank you Kelly and Roxanne!!! im glad i came all the way from Huntsville to go back and get my veil!
    yall made my wedding day so much less stessful! i will send pics in october!
    LOVE,
    Brittany and Thomas

Sent on 07/01/2011

The Eclectic Frog's reply:

Hey Brittany we still love you and are waiting for our wedding pictures! We love to resell our gowns...Bras, Shoes, Veils, and Petticoats also are top sellers as well as wedding decor! We can also mail your checks to Huntsville so you don't have to come to Conroe if it's inconvenient.

Chrissy · Married on 08/03/2013

Great store to find discount wedding dresses from name brand vendors such as David's Bridal, as well as accessories for the gown and bride. Excellent customer service - very fun and friendly. Gave them a price range and a list of no's for my dress, and they found 4 within my tight price range to try on. I loved 3 of them, and ended up with my dream dress, literally, way below budget. Wonderful atmosphere, and got to work with an lady who had experience in bridal consultations for wedding gowns.

Sent on 03/18/2012

The Eclectic Frog's reply:

It was our pleasure to have helped you find your gown, and we are thrilled you were so pleased with your experience! Come back and see us again, we love to see pictures of our gowns getting married.

Melissa · Married on 07/26/2012

After getting exhausted shopping at so many big bridal stores, not finding anything that I really loved, a friend of mine took me to look at the bridal gown selection at The Eclectic Frog on a whim. I could not believe the selection she had, nor the amount of gowns that I really liked. I tried on six gowns, and narrowed it down to three. Finally, I selected the gown I would wear, after months and months of searching! It turns out it is a beautiful Isabel de Santo gown that was originally priced in the thousands, and Roxanne gave me an incredible deal since it needed a few minimal repairs. I had my alterations done without a problem, and I am so in love with my dress I cannot wait to wear it! Roxanne was incredibly helpful and thoughtful. She also stayed beyond her closing time to help me make the right decision. My wedding is next month and I am so grateful I went on that whim to see the collection of beautiful gowns that they carry - and found the perfect one for me! Thank You!

Sent on 06/21/2012

The Eclectic Frog's reply:

We are thrilled to be able to offer afterhours help to our brides, and please feel free to share pics of you in your gown on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FrogBridal

• The Luxe Group Mobile
    The Luxe Group Mobile Wedding Hair & Makeup

We Love the Eclectic Frog! Fabulous gowns and Kelly is just a gem!

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Cleopatra's Palace Banquet Facility & Catering Co
    Cleopatra's Palace Banquet Facility & Catering Co Banquet Halls

Great Work and very professional. Highly recomended by Cleopatra Palace Banquet Facility and Catering Co. Houston, TX

• 13843 Hwy 105 W #103 Conroe, 77304 See on map