4701 14th Street #1101, Plano, TX 75074 Map · Phone number

About The DJ Company

The DJ Company will make sure that your reception is one that you and your guests won't soon forget.

Whether it's a quiet and intimate ceremony or a wild party complete with over streaming video, event lighting, party props and a crowded dance floor, the DJ Company has the entertainment specialist just for you.

Every show we do is unique. Together you and our entertainment specialist will plan your occasion down to the last detail from your walk down the aisle to when you drive away to your honeymoon.

CrowdYMCA
159 5B1 5D
144 5B1 5D

13 Reviews for The DJ Company

Mellissa · Married on 09/03/2011

Michael was awesome to work with. He was professional, responsive, and on task and on schedule. He continually checked up with the wedding coordinator and us to make sure everything was going as planned. He worked with the groom on music selection and made excellent recommendations. I am so glad that he was part of the team that made my wedding day extra special!

Sent on 09/07/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2011

I had The DJ Company DJ my wedding and I absolutely LOVED them! Michael was my DJ and he was so great! He was organized, helpful, flexible, and very good at his job! Everyone had so much fun at the wedding and danced all night! I wish I could have another wedding so they could DJ again for me but I will definitely use them for anything I have in the future and refer them to other people!

Sent on 08/18/2011
  • lauraeddins

Laura · Married on 06/12/2010

The DJ really set the mood for our reception...we wanted a party, to really let people open up and have fun!!! Michael Tiegs with The DJ Company was sooooooo amazing...He got people up and moving kept the flow of the reception...set the party mood...Our reception was very elegant but it was also a party and they did that perfectly!!! Definitely worth every penny!!!

Sent on 06/19/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The DJ Company FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Southern Flair Photography
    Southern Flair Photography Wedding Photographers

I really like Mike! He's a great DJ & MC!

• Buffalo Valley Event Center
    Buffalo Valley Event Center Banquet Halls

These guys are fantastic and very competitive on pricing. They do a wonderful job with Ceremony and Reception for Wedding as well as all other types of events. They work personnally with all their brides to make that perfect music memory.........

• 4701 14th Street, #1101 Plano, 75074 See on map