11 Miller St, Somerville, MA 02143 Map · Phone number

20131004181453
20131004181320

25 Reviews for The Celebrated Flower

Rita · Married on 08/21/2016

Mark was amazing to work with! From the first meeting Mark was warm, friendly, and very professional. He asked for pictures to see what look I wanted for flowers, and worked with me to achieve this vision. He told me what would be realistic and what would be way out of my price range (which I appreciated!!). He gave me suggestions about how to achieve the look I was going for without increasing the price range. He did a great job and I got multiple compliments on the flowers! A+!

Aileen · Married on 07/18/2015

Mark is the best.

My friend referred me to him as she has working with Mark for years in her event planning job, and I could not be more thrilled that she did. Mark was SUCH a pleasure to work with-- he is so skilled at his work and knowledgeable about all things flowers that he made decision-making and planning a piece of cake. We went in knowing we liked certain flowers and wanted a certain color scheme/feel, but were not very informed or picky about many particulars. He helped us brainstorm and get more clarity on what we wanted/what would work and look good given our wedding party outfits, church/venue vibe, and budget. We trusted him wholeheartedly and he implemented his creative license with precision and expertise-- the flowers looked gorgeous on our wedding day!! My husband also asked him to help make and deliver an arrangement to come to my hotel room for the evening before our wedding as a surprise and that was absolutely breathtaking and such a treat.

He delivered all of the bouquets on time and was so fun to work with. If you're interested in working with a wonderful person, having beautiful flowers for your wedding, and not spending a years salary doing so, I can't recommend Mark enough!

Mark at The Celebrated Flower was wonderful. I wasn't sure we needed a florist & didn't contact him until about two months before the wedding. Mark's expertise proved invaluable & he really helped to transform my venue. I know very little about flowers, and didn't have any specific types in mind. Instead, I told Mark something about wanting my flowers wild & free. He was able to work with this ridiculous description, and after determining a color scheme he completely nailed the look I was going for. He also knew my venue well & had really helpful suggestions about how to make the most of the fireplaces & other unique features in the home. He was happy to work with any ideas we had, and created several centerpieces out of vintage glass bottles we had collected.
    On the day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about anything & arrived to find the place beautifully decorated. I was thrilled with my bouquet & the arrangements had a lovely, natural flow...white & green with touches of dusty miller & small deep blue flowers.
    Mark is professional & very talented; I recommend him without reservation!

Award

The Celebrated Flower FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage

• 11 Miller St Somerville, 02143 See on map