The Camera Crew

Tampa, FL View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

The Camera Crew is a wedding photography company based in Tampa, Florida. This family-owned photography business, operated by married couple Jose and Stormy, specializes in telling your unique wedding story through stunning images and artistic photography. They work hard to provide each client with quality images and a blissful photography experience to remember for a lifetime.

The Camera Crew offers wedding and engagement photography services, as well as boudoir shoots and bridal portraits. Jose and Stormy put effort into capturing every fun and exhilarating moment of your wedding day by documenting everything, from the first look to the final dance of the night. They work closely with your vendors and wedding timeline in order to ensure that your special day runs smoothly. Their photography style combines candid, spontaneous photography with traditional family shots and detailed photography in order to comprehensively capture your wedding celebration. Along with wedding, engagement, and boudoir photography, they also offer the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Trash-the-dress
  • Wedding portraits
  • Videography
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 04/25/2019

Perfect wedding

Stormi and Jose are the PERFECT team. They are so passionate about their work and it really translates to their work. I am so beyond happy with our wedding day - they made us feel like complete rockstars. It was VERY important to us that we found a company that was inclusive to EVERYONE and The Camera Crew treated us just like any other couple even though we were two brides. The LGBTQ+ community is so lucky to have people like them in their corner. They officially have clients for LIFE -- would recommend to anyone and EVERYONE!
    Alyssa Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing photographers!

Where do I even begin! Stormi and Jose were the best photographers I could’ve ever imagined on our special day. From the moment my husband and I met them, we instantly knew they were perfect for us. They were so patient and kind. They made us feel extremely comfortable and they were so kind! They accommodated our needs exactly and were extremely flexible from our engagement photos up to our wedding day! The camera crew is now our go to photographers for any pictures we need! And their work is phenomenal!!!!!
    Toni G. Married on 12/30/2018

Picture Perfect

Jose and Stormy are amazing - the day of our engagement shoot the location I wanted wasn't working out. They were able to game plan and come up with amazing shots on the fly. Super nice, flexible, understanding of what I was (and wasn't) looking for. Really great experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Camera Crew 1
Exclusive
The Camera Crew 2
Discount

$150 OFF any of our wedding packages.

Team

Stormy Mendez
Stormy Mendez
Owner/Lead Photographer

Hey Y'all I'm Stormy and yes believe it or not thats my birth name!

I am the wife to co-owner and photographer Jose , we live in sunny Florida and have a beautiful daughter and a cute little Corgi named CoCo who we call family.

Love stories mean so much to us beause we see the unique beauty of every couple's story , as we have a very unique one ourselves.

Be sure to check our website to hear the full scoop on how the camera crew came to be , and trust us its worthy of a Nicholas Sparks book. ( someone get us a book deal !)

Wedding photography is my most favorite thing in the world but here are some of my other favs...

Horses,Thrift Shopping, Game of Thrones, Books & Anything Pumpkin Spice Flavored!

So lets grab a pumpkin spice latte and chat about your wedding day and how we can capture your love story perfectly !

Jose Mendez
Jose Mendez
Owner/Photographer

Hey guys , I'm Jose

My wife is the star of the show , but im definitely the supporting role. I bring the fun , easy going energy guaranteed to make even the most macho grooms have a good laugh on their wedding day.

Im the techy guy who loves the technical parts of photography, I love checking out new gear and always finding ways to innovate our workflow.

Some of my favorite parts of the wedding day are the groom details and the reception ( because who doesnt like to cut loose on the dance floor!?) .

The best part of being a wedding photographer to me , is the people I get to meet along the way.

Some of my favorite things are:

Fishing & Kayaking

Video Games

Super Heros

& Cooking

6809 N Gunlock Ave Tampa, FL, 33614
813-213-4573
Location of (The Camera Crew)

The Camera Crew frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Camera Crew include in the starting price?

The Camera Crew includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does The Camera Crew include in their most popular wedding package?

The Camera Crew includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does The Camera Crew offer?

The Camera Crew offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does The Camera Crew offer?

The Camera Crew offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does The Camera Crew offer for wedding events?

The Camera Crew offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend The Camera Crew and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Camera Crew is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does The Camera Crew offer?

The Camera Crew currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding