The Camera Crew Reviews

The Camera Crew 7
  • Samantha

Samantha Medina · Married on 04/25/2019

Perfect wedding

Stormi and Jose are the PERFECT team. They are so passionate about their work and it really translates to their work. I am so beyond happy with our wedding day - they made us feel like complete rockstars. It was VERY important to us that we found a company that was inclusive to EVERYONE and The Camera Crew treated us just like any other couple even though we were two brides. The LGBTQ+ community is so lucky to have people like them in their corner. They officially have clients for LIFE -- would recommend to anyone and EVERYONE!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    The Camera Crew 17
    The Camera Crew 18

Alyssa · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing photographers!

Where do I even begin! Stormi and Jose were the best photographers I could’ve ever imagined on our special day. From the moment my husband and I met them, we instantly knew they were perfect for us. They were so patient and kind. They made us feel extremely comfortable and they were so kind! They accommodated our needs exactly and were extremely flexible from our engagement photos up to our wedding day! The camera crew is now our go to photographers for any pictures we need! And their work is phenomenal!!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Peter Livingston · Married on 12/30/2018

Fun couple to work with

They included our engagement photos in their package which we took at two different venues which we felt was a good value. They stayed and took pictures the whole night and did a good job of including everybody. The photos look amazing and would highly recommend them. We really like the fact that there were two of them, it made it feel like they covered the wedding from every angle

Sent on 01/03/2019

D · Married on 11/30/2018

Best photography team in Tampa

Where to start with this review? Stormy and Jose are truly the most professional, caring and talented team of photographers around the bay. Not only do they rock every session but they genuinely care about their clients. They did a phenomenal with our engagement photos (which by the way is included in your package) but also took amazing shots during our wedding day. They made both my husband and I feel at ease and it shows in our shots. We received our sneak peak and cannot wait to see the rest of our images.

Sent on 12/10/2018

The Camera Crew's reply:

Diana , thank you SO much for your sincere review. We really enjoyed working with you and Angel on your wedding day. Best wishes!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/13/2018

The camera crew

Gosh! The camera crew are a loving husband/wife duo that made my wedding photography dreams come true! Such an excellent and amazing work! I interviewed several photographers before finding Stormy and Jose and I am so thankful I was patient and chose them! From the first video conference we felt a bond, they’re so laid back and eager to perform to even the highest of standards! They gave 110% on our photos and I am forever grateful! You won’t be disappointed choosing the camera crew to shoot your event!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

The Camera Crew's reply:

Thank you so very much for your sincere review, your kind words mean so much to us and it was a great honor to have captured your special day.

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2018

I've used The Camera Crew on a couple of different occasions now and love their product. They are always very responsive and accommodating. They also do very well with following through. I will continue to call on them whenever I need a professional photographer.

Sent on 04/24/2018

alli · Married on 12/16/2017

Amazing customer service! They are a wonderful crew to work with and really help with having wedding your photos feel so natural. These really are memories captured by amazing people and we will have them forever. Thank you CameraCrew!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jeanabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Stormy & Jose were wonderful to work with. They work very well together and were able to continue to work in the rain! Our photographs turned out beautifully!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Catie · Married on 08/29/2017

This photographer is amazing! I have seen her work on two different occasions and she has always been timely, professional and accomadating! She takes her time making sure those shots are pure perfection! Not only is she good at what she does but she is good to the community, volunteering her services where needed! A+++

Sent on 08/30/2017

Jasmin · Married on 08/05/2017

Through their professionalism and diligence, they were able to capture the essence of our event. There wasn’t a moment when the experience felt staged or uncomfortable. We didn’t feel like clients, their dedication made them feel like family. They ensured to keep the communication ongoing, from our first meeting until way after the event. I would definitely recommend The Camera Crew!!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Aimee Scott · Married on 04/01/2017

Maternity photos/New Born Photos/ Headshots

Stormy and Jose are both amazing photographers. I’ve had the pleasure of them taking photos for me and my family and needless to say that they are my favorite photos ever! Loved them so much I’ve had them printed on canvases and placed in my home! I can sincerely say that they’re the easiest to work with and they’re just so down to earth. Their quality of work is incomparable. Loved working with them! And I will always recommend them.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Destani · Married on 03/10/2017

The Camera Crew has become such a special part of our family as we have grown. Stormy and Jose are amazing photographers and such warm souls that easily become family. We have thoroughly enjoyed every photo they have taken for us from our engagement, to a boudoir shoot for a gift on our wedding day for my husband, to our actual wedding photos and now our maternity photos that we can’t wait to see but have fallen so in love with the sneak peek picture as soon as we saw it. Choosing the Camera Crew for any photo needs will never be a disappointment !

Sent on 03/23/2018

aubrey · Married on 10/10/2015

Ninja like Photo Pros!

Amazing and more than expected

Sent on 12/17/2018