Los Angeles, CA 90025 Map · Phone number

About The Bride Concierge

The Bride Concierge has grown from a small side project “just for fun” to a fully committed career and life direction. I love every minute of the journey from chatting with clients for the first time to standing by their side moments before they walk down the aisle. Being a day of coordinator isn’t just about helping to design, implement and manage the wedding day for me. I take pride in getting to know my clients’ styles and personalities; in knowing what they want before they even know they want it.

7e0a1de493517435 1317178228662 3830140830738851153756851147710035038095n
Photo by Watson Photography
www.watson-photo.com
Photo by Watson Photography www.watson-photo.com
Photo by Jagger Photography
www.jaggerphotography.com
Styled by The Bride Concierge
Photo by Jagger Photography www.jaggerphotography.com Styled by The Bride Concierge
Photo by Jagger Photography
www.watson-photo.com
Photo by Watson Photography www.watson-photo.com

20 Reviews for The Bride Concierge

Christine · Married on 11/06/2016

We met Tracy through our DJ who had worked with her previously. She was absolutely great and such a life saver! We asked her to be our day of coordinator since we needed someone to help out that day and she did even more than that!! We did a Sunday brunch wedding and she was more than happy to help us, even if it meant an early start! We met with her multiple times and she was super helpful with all the organization of everything when I was burnt out on the process. My mom made a lot of our decorations and she was so helpful to take them and set them up for us the day of - she even gave everyone their flowers, guided guests where they needed to go, kept everyone to the timeframe she helped us develop, helped me and my mom with my dress, and so much more! I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator - the day turned out so great and I know she had helped a lot with making that happen! Thank you Tracy!!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/30/2015

Tracy was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. We lived in Orange County and she even made a trip out to pick up decorations for the big day. Our wedding was seamless. If anything didn't go to plan, we didn't know about it.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Christine · Married on 11/01/2014

Brides, do your self a favor and hire Tracy as your day of coordinator! I promise it'll save you a lot of headache and stress! She is the best choice we made when we started planning our wedding. She is extremely detailed and on top of everything! Plus she is the sweetest person you'll ever work with :) She saved our parking situation by confirming with the valet company who didn't have our event confirmed! Tracy kept everything running smoothly and our entire wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 01/08/2015