The Bridal Barn & Tux Shop

Deerfield, MA View map

We opened in 1989 with a goal to provide elegant bridal and formal wear that will fit your budget for all your special occasions.

Our staff takes pride in being the area's full service bridal shop with outstanding customer service and trained consultants. We provide a friendly, outgoing, helpful and relaxing experience for every customer. Our selection includes designer bridal gowns, attendants, junior attendants, mothers tuxes, prom, shoes, veiling & accessories, gown cleaning/preservation and much more.

Stop by and share your celebration with us! We can't wait to be a part of your special day and memories!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales

1 User photo

• Danielle
    Danielle Married on 07/18/2020
    I wasn't the bride but I was a bridesmaid of a dear friend. The workers were so nice and understand what the bride wanted. They got the right dress for the FIRST try, and she looks so beautiful. It's a small place but it feels cozy, and they had everything a bride could want for her big day.
  • Diana
    Diana B. Married on 04/04/2020

Bridal Barn closing

This store was closing down so everything was on sale for a great deal. I got to try on multiple styles and even though things were very hectic, I received the best service! I was able to find my dress for a steal!
    Jennifer Married on 06/22/2018
    I had such a great experience at the Bridal Barn & Tux Shoppe! I went in this past June with an appointment to try on some wedding dresses and poke around the shop. She gave so much advice throughout the process and pointed out some dresses that I might like based on my style, the venue and some photos I had saved. I ended up trying on just 3 dresses in total and ordered one that day! While I was there, I didn't feel pressured to purchase anything, and she made sure I was very happy with my choice. My dress was expected to take 6 months to arrive, but came in after about 3 months. Shelly kept me updated and let me know she would hold the dress there as long as I needed to get back to pick it up. I picked up my dress last month, and because I live in NY, I wasn't planning on having the dress altered and stored there, so she gave me helpful instructions and tips to make sure the dress stays absolutely perfect until the wedding. I just went for my first fitting here and the dress is perfect! I had a great overall experience at the Bridal Barn, it is very clear that Shelly cares about all of her brides and making sure they have a great experience from start to finish !

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

425 Greenfield Road Deerfield, 01342
Location of (The Bridal Barn & Tux Shop)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding