The Bridal & Tux Boutique

Greenfield, MA View map

The Bridal & Tux Boutique is a fresh and trendy bridal boutique for New England brides and their wedding parties. ? We offer gorgeous, exclusive bridal gowns, trending bridesmaids designs, latest tuxedo trends, as well as delicate handmade veils, textured hairpieces and ornate accessories.

Holly L. Married on 01/22/2019

Amazing experience

After shopping for a wedding dress for months and coming up short I was just about give up. I walked into The Bridal & Tux Boutique and found more than just a dress. Danielle and her amazing staff helped me pick out the perfect dress not only for my special day but they also helped me pick out my bridesmaids dresses. Danielle made me truly feel like more than just another customer, she took the time to get to know me and listen to what I was looking for. I highly recommend any bride-to-be stop in a experience the kindness I received from Danielle and her staff.
  • MRS Amy
    Amy Married on 09/23/2016
    AMAZING is what i would like to start with . I came in for a wedding gown and left with my beautiful gown and all seven of my bridemaids dresses. Every time i have been in the staff and Danielle the owner have been so kind to me and accommodating by big party. I can't possibly urge anyone enough who's looking for a wedding gown , bridesmaids or special occasion dress to check this place out you will not be disapointed . i was very sad to see the bad review , all i can say is that person must have been looking for a big chainstore not a intimate boutique that caters to your needs . Thank you Bridal and Tux Boutique !! i would give you 10 stars if it was an option .
  • User2671824 2+ years ago
    Who wants to give business to a huge chain store??? How about supporting local business? Danielle is the owner of this boutique dress shop in Greenfield Mass. She has a great selection and worked with us to find a dress in our budget. The dress was fantasic, but Danielle made the whole process so much fun! We had a great time shopping and choosing everything. I would highly recommend her!

The Bridal & Tux Boutique's reply:

Thank you!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

281 Main Street Greenfield, 01301
Location of (The Bridal & Tux Boutique)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding