26 North Street, Boston, MA 02109 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Bostonian

The Bostonian Boston is a historic hotel located in Boston, Massachusetts. Couples will experience amazing views of the city’s skyline as it’s situated across from Faneuil Hall. The experienced staff at this award-winning hotel prides themselves on their exceptional customer service and convenience. The Bostonian Boston offers couples a contemporary atmosphere and close to 8,000 square feet of event space.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 160 guests at this boutique hotel. Their well-known Seasons Ballroom has gorgeous views of Boston.

The Bostonian Boston has been a part of the wedding industry for over 30 years. Their executive chef will create a custom menu for you that will accommodate all of your guests’ needs. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Bridal suite
  • Linens
  • Event rentals
  • Outside vendors

Accommodation
This hotel offers 204 rooms for you and your guests to stay in. Their accommodations are AAA, Four-Diamond rated and they all feature complimentary Wi-Fi and flat screen TVs. All rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, Juliet balconies and marble bathrooms.

Location
The Bostonian Boston is located in downtown Boston, a three minute walk away from Faneuil Hall Marketplace. It’s a four minute walk from Haymarket subway station and a nine minute walk from the New England Aquarium. Boston Logan International Airport is three miles away.

Follow The Bostonian on

• Real Weddings 4
  • Videos 2

30 Reviews for The Bostonian

Stefanie · Married on 05/05/2018

I can't thank The Bostonian staff enough for the wedding of my dreams. I was convinced I had a venue picked out but my mom forced me to look at another for comparison. I picked the Bostonian because it was closest to my office, so easy to go tour but the second I met the staff and saw the space I fell in love - not to mention how reasonably priced the packages are compared to anything else in the city. Our whole theme was downtown Boston, and this is as downtown as it gets. I was very anti-hotel ballroom, but The Bostonian's ballroom is anything but traditional, with the floor to mid-ceiling windows and balconies. Plus they included space for the after party and the brunch. The only hiccup we had was staff turnover - my hotel planner left about 3 weeks before the wedding. I was petrified at first, as we had many non-traditional elements that we had very carefully choreographed with her over the past 10 months - our ceremony was in the ballroom, we were the largest wedding they had ever done (plus had a 7 piece band), we had the cocktail hour outside in the courtyard, we had a non-traditional "cheese" cake that the staff had to put together and decorate, some very specific food allergies, and more. Steven, the sales manager, went out of his way to make my mom and I certain that the transition would be fine, and generously comped some upcharges to make up for the last minute stress. A whole team seamlessly covered for my planner's absence, and Nicole went above and beyond to understand the plan and quickly answer my questions and make me comfortable once she took over - she is the best! Our guests told us it was the best food they ever had at a wedding; it's now 2.5 months later and people are still talking about what they ate. There were never lines at the bar, the servers were outstanding, and all of our small touches were setup perfectly - they even had champagne and our leftover dinners in our room after the after-party. I highly recommend The Bostonian.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Risa · Married on 04/28/2018

Our wedding reception at the Bostonian was so incredibly wonderful and the staff was simply the best! All I can do is sing their praising, especially Nicole, the catering sales manager that we worked closely with leading up to our wedding and on the day of the reception. Every time we met with the Bostonian, they treated us like family and showed genuine interest and passion in making our wedding day perfect. Nicole would respond to all of my questions and requests within a day, if not within an hour. I was planning form halfway across the country and the Bostonian made that seamless and easy. I did not have a wedding planner, but the Bostonian staff made it so easy that I wouldn't have ever thought of needing one. The food was also delicious and the location is absolutely ideal - it felt like we got such a good value for everything. It was truly an exceptional experience having our wedding with the Bostonian and I would whole-heatedly recommend the venue and their staff to any bride!

Sent on 05/17/2018

The Bostonian FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

Real Weddings

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Michael Brook Photography
    Michael Brook Photography Wedding Photographers

Nestled between The Greenway and Quincy Market, The Bostonian gives wedding parties access to dozens of iconic spots downtown. And their distinctive function space is beautiful. Added to that, their catering and event management is among the very best in the business. It's easy to give them my highest recommendation.

• DJ Photo Booths
    DJ Photo Booths Photo Booths

The staff are very professional. The venue is beautiful. They will make sure you have the best day of your life. DJ Photo Booths highly recommends The Bostonian. www.facebook.com/djphotobooths

• 26 North Street Boston, MA, 02109 See on map