149 Port Road, Kennebunk, ME 04043 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 30 to 130
  • Pricing

About The Barn At The Kennebunks

The Barn at the Kennebunks is an elegant new wedding and event barn in the heart of Kennebunk, Maine. The Barn is minutes from downtown Kennebunkport and the beaches.  Exclusive catering is offered by James Beard Honored and Food Network  Chef Shannon Bard.

• Nonantum Resort
59969fde06050ac6 barn wedding exterior
barn meet greet high top

3 Reviews for The Barn At The Kennebunks

Andrew · Married on 09/09/2017

Out of all the vendors my wife and I worked with in planning our wedding weekend, Shannon and the staff at the Barn were BY FAR the best. We had our rehearsal dinner and welcome party at the barn the night before our wedding. Being from California, we wanted to have an “Aloha” theme to keep the vibe casual. Shannon worked closely with us to customize a menu and help us with decorations. She was so supportive and blew our minds with the creativity in the menu and drink options. She also partnered with us to work within our budget.

Since we had to plan our wedding from across the country, communication with a lot of our vendors proved to be very tough. But NOT Shannon. She was quick to reply to all of our emails, and always put us in the best mood. In such a stressful process, we could always rely on Shannon and staff to make us feel at ease.

And the food, WOW. Our 40 guests for dinner were raving over how amazing everything was. And after the dinner, we opened up the barn for about 100 people to come in for the “Welcome Party.” At the welcome party, Shannon worked with us to customize cocktails and create a “California” themed taco station. Every single detail was delectable.

Would highly recommend to anyone planning an event in Kennebunk/Kennebunkport. Would give more than 5 stars if we could. Can't wait to come back!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Sean · Married on 08/18/2017

We had our rehearsal dinner at The Barn last week and it was an amazing experience. The decor and barn itself was immaculate and we were fortunate to host our event there. The food was well prepared and flavor were spectacular. The stationary apps were served on top of wine barrels and everyone loved them. The staff was so accommodating and did a great job navigating around the pouring rain. Thanks for giving us a night we won't forget!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 09/24/2016

I had my wedding reception at the Barn at the Kennebunks on August 7, 2017 and it was an absolute dream come true. Shannon Bard and her husband Tom exceeded my expectations and made every aspect of my special day magical. Shannon made a delicious array of foods to include Lobster Paiea and a late night taco bar. Words cannot express how happy I was to have my wedding reception at The Barn. Shannon and Tom made all of my dreams come true and made my special day feel like a fairytale!

Sent on 08/15/2017

The Barn At The Kennebunks Pricing

The Barn At The Kennebunks Price Rates

• 149 Port Road Kennebunk, 04043 See on map
    2072040454 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Barn At The Kennebunks)