Ligonier, PA 15658 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

• Real Weddings 24

4 Reviews for The Barn at Ligonier Valley

Melanie · Married on 05/12/2018

What an amazing venue! It was the one and only venue my husband and I visited and we were just smitten. If your looking for the rustic barn feeling, decorated, then this is your place. We had access to the venue the night before so we were able to do a rehearsal and decorate. We were able to leave all our dresses and tuxes there so we could get dressed and not have to worry about transporting anything. The pictures don't do justice. It was truly magical!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/13/2016

Beautiful venue, great food and very accommodating to what we were needed. The staff was so awesome, it was like they were part of the party! I loved having my reception at The Barn and would recommend it to anyone looking!!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Overall, my husband and I had an amazing experience with Carson's Catering and The Barn at Ligonier Valley. We were greatly impressed by Tim the owner of the catering company. who ended up being our main point person. I recommend that you visit the venue. If you are looking for a reasonably priced barn venue with a rustic but classy feel, consider The Barn at Ligonier Valley in Ligonier, PA (about an hour from the city of Pittsburgh). If you are considering this venue you have to use Carson's Catering. Their food and service was excellent. All of our guests commented on how kind and professional the staff was throughout the reception. Tim was so generous, he even assisted us with making our wedding ceremony legal. Thanks Tim! My husband and I basically planned the whole event and we only had a couple hiccups along the way. The first issue may have been a miscommunication but we did not have any power to the gazebo for our ceremony (so no Mic was able to be used for the ceremony), luckily we had the string quartet for the music. (This may have been our fault/miscommunication.. as I mentioned we planned it all ourselves so we were juggling a lot). Also, the chair covers were struggling a bit on Friday, with noticeable tears in the corners of the chair covers. We made Tim aware of this situation and he did the best he could to fix this issue. Overall, I don't think you will be disappointed with making the Barn at Ligonier your wedding venue. Carson's Catering/Tim & Beulah are easy to contact, they are always calm and are very flexible with specific requests and any accommodations. We really enjoyed working with them. Thanks Carsons and Tim/Beulah and team!! One last thought we also really enjoyed the food tasting at the restaurant prior to the wedding, and the generous gift of a free meal at their restaurant as our wedding gift from them. Just an awesome gesture! So nice to work with great people that make your wedding the perfect day!

Sent on 10/01/2015