The 530 Bride

Chico, CA View map

WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES

Welcome to The 530 Bride, we realize planning a wedding can sometimes feel overwhelming during a busy time in your life…that is why The 530 Bride would like to help make your experience not only stress free but also exciting! You may be wondering if you need a wedding planner or what type of tasks a wedding planner can help you with. We want you to enjoy the journey of getting married, and that starts by taking the pressure off of yourself to handle all of the details and logistics. We know the best local venues and vendors and will help guide you to which of these fit you best as a couple, while staying within your budget.

We encourage you to be unique and think outside the box with your wedding so you are never "stuck" in a package. We are happy to design a package that works for your specific needs and budget.

Let us treat you to a cup of joe, or a glass of bubbly! Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation!

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Brian K. Married on 10/02/2021

Above and Beyond Our Expectations!

It’s next to impossible to write a short review about Veronica and Megan. My wife and I are still awe-struck at the service they provided along with their flexibility with planning our wedding over a 2 year period with several COVID delays. We originally signed up for their “Day Of” coordinator service and what we received went WAY above our expectations. My wife and I were so thrilled with how Veronica and Megan handled the entire process, from day 1 introductions to our wedding day. If there’s one thing you NEED in your corner on your wedding day, it’s The 530 Bride!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay W. Married on 06/19/2021

Great service, great value!

My husband and I used 530 Bride for Day-of wedding coordination and have absolutely no regrets. We worked with Britni who was friendly, professional, organized, an excellent communicator, and really cared about making the most out of our special day. 530 Bride took the stress out of last minute scheduling issues and planning and day of problems. And their prices are very reasonable! Thank you so much Britni and the 530 Bride team!
    Christie P. Married on 10/19/2019

Happy Mother of the Bride!

We did have a wonderful holiday and I’m hoping yours was the same. It was such an amazing day. I’m so happy to have hired 530 Bride, it made for a really relaxed enjoyable time for me.
    Blessings for a Happy New Year!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

The 530 Bride 1
Exclusive
The 530 Bride 2
Discount

We absolutely love fall and winter weddings so we are excited to offer a few more dates in 2019 & early 2020. Inquire with us mentioning that you found us on WeddingWire and you will receive 15% off for dates within November - February.

Tell us all about your event by contacting us today!

Team

Lead Planner

Britni Gallego
Working in the wedding industry has shown me how much I love seeing happy couples and families come together to celebrate their special day! I'm excited to get know our clients and be at their events to make sure their guests and details are taken care of from beginning to end.

A little about me:

• I love to eat, cook and be watch others cook. I can spend hours watching Bon Appetite videos on YouTube!

• I have the sweetest puppy on the planet named Zoé

• I love creative outlets like diy, crafts, painting, graphic design, and am happy to take on any challenge that involves budget friendly planning and design

Let us take care of the logistics and stress, so you can enjoy your day!

The Sacred Adventure The Sacred Adventure Wedding Officiants

It was such a pleasure to work with The 530 Bride for such a fun and intimate wedding celebration! The setting was beautiful, as were the bride and groom. Everything went as planned and I couldn't have asked for a more professional and flexible company with which to collaborate! Looking forward to working together again!

Christopher Armstrong Photography Christopher Armstrong Photography Wedding Photographers

These two ladies are amazing!!!!! I love it when a bride and groom tell me they have hired the 530 Bride to help coordinate their day. Veronica and Delphine are very easy going ladies, who know how to work with both the couple and vendors to ensure that the final product is exactly what the newly weds had dreamed of for their special day. What I love most is that they are a blast to work with. I often say whats better then going to a wedding to work with an amazing couple? How bout working with vendors that are amazing friends and together helping to create the dream wedding for that amazing couple. Well that is exactly what Veronica and Delphine from the 530 Bride bring to the table. I love working with these two so if you are looking for that perfect coordinator look no further.

Little Red Hen Floral and More Little Red Hen Floral and More Wedding Florists

We have absolutely loved working with the ladies at 530 Bride! They are professional, great at what they do, and easy to communicate with. They love what they do and it shows in the work and how they treat their brides and the vendors they work with. We highly recommend them.

Chico, CA, 95928
530-566-7810

Consultations by Appt. Only
Location of (The 530 Bride)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding