Chico, Chico, CA 95928 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About The 530 Bride

WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES

Welcome to The 530 Bride, we realize planning a wedding can sometimes feel overwhelming during a busy time in your life…that is why The 530 Bride would like to help make your experience not only stress free but also exciting! You may be wondering if you need a wedding planner or what type of tasks a wedding planner can help you with. We want you to enjoy the journey of getting married, and that starts by taking the pressure off of yourself to handle all of the details and logistics. We know the best local venues and vendors and will help guide you to which of these fit you best as a couple, while staying within your budget.

We encourage you to be unique and think outside the box with your wedding so you are never "stuck" in a package. We are happy to design a package that works for your specific needs and budget.

Let us treat you to a cup of joe, or a glass of bubbly! Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation!

Follow The 530 Bride on

Almendra Winery, Durham
530bride15 51 472277 157544300697632

29 Reviews for The 530 Bride

Christie Presswood · Married on 10/19/2019

Happy Mother of the Bride!

We did have a wonderful holiday and I’m hoping yours was the same. It was such an amazing day. I’m so happy to have hired 530 Bride, it made for a really relaxed enjoyable time for me.
    Blessings for a Happy New Year!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Susan · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Of all the reviews I've written on our wedding vendors, I felt compelled to save this for last, not because of dissatisfaction, but because Veronica Enns at The 530 Bride was so wonderful to work with and so deserving of the very best review for the important role she played in our daughter's wedding. She was a regular part of our lives for eight months, and we were sad to say goodbye.

From our first encounter with Veronica, she was so professional, organized, resourceful, calm, and reassuring and continued in that capacity throughout our entire experience. She helped us find excellent vendors, worked through the contracts with us, helped the bride and groom make informed decisions, was always responsive and helpful when we threw new requests at her, gave us valuable guidance, and even sat in for the bride at a couple of key appointments and tasks. Time and again, Veronica went above and beyond her duties to pull all the details together for a beautiful day.

In the final days before the wedding, she told us to sit back, relax, and let her people do what they do best. That is exactly what they did. Our daughter's wedding was perfection, thanks to Veronica and her staff. Our guests had so many positive comments about the beautiful wedding, good music, delicious food, beautiful venue, and it was all because of Veronica at The 530 Bride. The bride and groom said it was the best day of their lives. That says it all. We would highly recommend Veronica at The 530 Bride for your wedding. We love her!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Faren

Faren Clum · Married on 09/14/2019

Made our wedding possible!

We had simply the best experience with Veronica and the 530 Bride! My husband and I didn’t have much in the way of ideas about what we envisioned for our wedding in the beginning so Veronica really helped us build something beautiful from scratch. She suggested vendors based on what we were looking for, but never pushed any specific vendors on us and was proactive about getting us quotes from people she hadn’t worked with before if we asked about them. Veronica has a very relaxed vibe which is amazing during the stressful planning process. I would get stressed about how much there was left to do, or all the details we needed to coordinate but as soon as I had a planning call with Veronica, I would always realize that everything was under control. We really valued not having to coordinate with our vendors individually, not having to draw up a timeline, and not having to worry about setting up decorations, making sure people got their flowers, and 100 other details on the day of the wedding. If I had a concern about a vendor, Veronica would figure things out for me right away. She also worked really well with my mom who crafted a UHAUL full of decorations and in the last month was directly in contact with Veronica frequently. The week of the wedding, Veronica had everything under such great control but was also so flexible for last minute changes that my whole family said “Whatever she is charging you, it is not enough!” I cannot imagine how anyone plans a wedding without a professional coordinator and I can guarantee you my husband and I would have given up and eloped if it hadn’t been for Veronica. The day of our wedding was absolutely magical. Everything went so smoothly and was more beautiful than we could have imagined or hoped. I was able to be totally absorbed in the festivities and didn’t worry about anything :) Huge thanks to Veronica and 530 Bride!!!

Sent on 09/29/2019

The 530 Bride FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• The 530 Bride 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • The 530 Bride 2
    2019 Wedding Special - Nov-Feb

We absolutely love fall and winter weddings so we are excited to offer a few more dates in 2019 & early 2020. Inquire with us mentioning that you found us on WeddingWire and you will receive 15% off for dates within November - February.

Tell us all about your event by contacting us today!

• The Sacred Adventure Wedding Officiants

It was such a pleasure to work with The 530 Bride for such a fun and intimate wedding celebration! The setting was beautiful, as were the bride and groom. Everything went as planned and I couldn't have asked for a more professional and flexible company with which to collaborate! Looking forward to working together again!

• Christopher Armstrong Photography Wedding Photographers

These two ladies are amazing!!!!! I love it when a bride and groom tell me they have hired the 530 Bride to help coordinate their day. Veronica and Delphine are very easy going ladies, who know how to work with both the couple and vendors to ensure that the final product is exactly what the newly weds had dreamed of for their special day. What I love most is that they are a blast to work with. I often say whats better then going to a wedding to work with an amazing couple? How bout working with vendors that are amazing friends and together helping to create the dream wedding for that amazing couple. Well that is exactly what Veronica and Delphine from the 530 Bride bring to the table. I love working with these two so if you are looking for that perfect coordinator look no further.

• Little Red Hen Floral and More Wedding Florists

We have absolutely loved working with the ladies at 530 Bride! They are professional, great at what they do, and easy to communicate with. They love what they do and it shows in the work and how they treat their brides and the vendors they work with. We highly recommend them.

• Chico Chico, CA, 95928 See on map
    (530) 566-7810 (Other Phone Number)
    Consultations by Appt. Only
    Location of (The 530 Bride)