959 East Avenue, Chico, CA 95926 Map · Phone number

hugging

15 Reviews for Little Red Hen Floral and More

Susan · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers

Angela Haskell and her staff at The Little Red Hen were wonderful to work with. She was very accommodating throughout the planning process and went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to add decor when another party dropped the ball and shorted us on service and supplies . Her bouquets, arrangements, and decor were beautiful. We would highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Amber · Married on 03/04/2017

Little Red Hen Floral and More was everything I was hoping for in a florist! They helped me chose the right flowers for the look I wanted. They gave me special attention every time I was in the store. Great customer service and great attention to detail. I was very happy with all the flower arrangements. The process of choosing the wedding invitations was wonderfully simple. Many wedding guests said they were impressed with the invitations. I also used the creative team at Floral and More to design a custom guest book. The guest book was exactly what I hoped it would be. I am very happy with my choice of Little Red Hen Floral and More!

Sent on 08/26/2017
  • User6419441 · 2+ years ago

The Little Red Hen was a fantastic choice for us. I was not only ordering bulk flowers for centerpieces we were arranging, but several large arrangements, my bouquet, and the works. These people were very professional, accommodating, and CHEAP! I was astonished at how cheap the flowers were but how great the quality was. They gave us a run down on pricing that was concise and detailed and let us know way in advance when there was a flower that they expected would go up in price. Really easy to work with!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Award

Little Red Hen Floral and More FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• The 530 Bride Wedding Planners

Little Red Hen Floral & More has been amazing to work with and has created beautiful floral designs for our couples. Angela listens to the couple's wishes and comes up with a design that truly represents their wedding vision. Their team arrives on time, sets up and is always a pleasure to work with at events!

• The Wedding DJ Company, LLC Wedding DJs

This is a great florist company! We love working with Little Red Hen at events. They provide an outstanding product, great staff and are always on time with their setup on the day-of. Their floral arrangements are absolutely gorgeous and can be fine-tuned to perfectly fit the theme of your event. I know we already mentioned the great staff, but seriously, their staff is AWESOME - definitely some of the friendliest and nicest people we get the opportunity to work with. Highly recommended!

• 959 East Avenue Chico, 95926 See on map
    Location of (Little Red Hen Floral and More)