959 East Avenue, Chico, CA 95926 Map · Phone number

03d69e2fc7d936ba 1502474410516 hugging
hugging

14 Reviews for Little Red Hen Floral and More

Amber · Married on 03/04/2017

Little Red Hen Floral and More was everything I was hoping for in a florist! They helped me chose the right flowers for the look I wanted. They gave me special attention every time I was in the store. Great customer service and great attention to detail. I was very happy with all the flower arrangements. The process of choosing the wedding invitations was wonderfully simple. Many wedding guests said they were impressed with the invitations. I also used the creative team at Floral and More to design a custom guest book. The guest book was exactly what I hoped it would be. I am very happy with my choice of Little Red Hen Floral and More!

Sent on 08/26/2017
  • User6419441 · 2+ years ago

The Little Red Hen was a fantastic choice for us. I was not only ordering bulk flowers for centerpieces we were arranging, but several large arrangements, my bouquet, and the works. These people were very professional, accommodating, and CHEAP! I was astonished at how cheap the flowers were but how great the quality was. They gave us a run down on pricing that was concise and detailed and let us know way in advance when there was a flower that they expected would go up in price. Really easy to work with!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Natalie · Married on 08/15/2015

SO HELPFUL, PROFESSIONAL, and CARING!! I had a very unique request for our wedding flowers. They took the time to meet with us for a couple consultations, and personally dyed our flowers for us (because our colors were blue, purple and green)!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Award

Little Red Hen Floral and More FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• The 530 Bride
    The 530 Bride Wedding Planners

Little Red Hen Floral & More has been amazing to work with and has created beautiful floral designs for our couples. Angela listens to the couple's wishes and comes up with a design that truly represents their wedding vision. Their team arrives on time, sets up and is always a pleasure to work with at events!

• The Wedding DJ Company, LLC
    The Wedding DJ Company, LLC Wedding DJs

This is a great florist company! We love working with Little Red Hen at events. They provide an outstanding product, great staff and are always on time with their setup on the day-of. Their floral arrangements are absolutely gorgeous and can be fine-tuned to perfectly fit the theme of your event. I know we already mentioned the great staff, but seriously, their staff is AWESOME - definitely some of the friendliest and nicest people we get the opportunity to work with. Highly recommended!

• 959 East Avenue Chico, 95926 See on map