Lovely Layers Cakery

Chico, CA View map

Danae Married on 09/17/2016
    This was one of my favorite parts of planning our wedding. We did a scheduled tasting which was very professional and FUN! We picked our top 4 flavors and ended up going with all 4, there was no way we could choose. Best flavor and cupcake texture my husband and I have ever tried. Not to mention it is the absolute cutest little shop that also serves coffees and pastries. I won't be going through Chico ever again without stopping at Lovely Layers. To top it all off, our wedding cake was EXACTLY what we wanted and matched our rustic wedding perfectly. Everyone had something to say about how good the cupcakes were, but we already knew they would! :)
    Chelsea Married on 10/11/2014
    Our cake was just what we imagined. It was beautiful and tasted amazing. Our guest couldn't get over how moist it was. Will be going back there anytime I need a cake for anything.
    Brianne Married on 06/14/2014
    Emily and Lovely Layers made my dream wedding cake come true! It was as beautiful as it was delicious. All of my wedding guests enjoyed the unique favors we selected, which were: Strawberry Cheesecake Cake, Triple Chocolate Mocha, and White Cake with Raspberry for the top layer. If I lived in Chico I would be in her shop everyday! Thanks Emily!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

131 Meyers Street Chico, 95928

By appointment only
Location of (Lovely Layers Cakery)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding