12 Reviews for Lovely Layers Cakery

12 Lovely Layers Cakery Reviews

This was one of my favorite parts of planning our wedding. We did a scheduled tasting which was very professional and FUN! We picked our top 4 flavors and ended up going with all 4, there was no way we could choose. Best flavor and cupcake texture my husband and I have ever tried. Not to mention it is the absolute cutest little shop that also serves coffees and pastries. I won't be going through Chico ever again without stopping at Lovely Layers. To top it all off, our wedding cake was EXACTLY what we wanted and matched our rustic wedding perfectly. Everyone had something to say about how good the cupcakes were, but we already knew they would! :)

Profile Picture Danae, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
3.8

Cake was gorgeous tasted great but when ordering the lady that took the order acted as though she didn't have time to be bothered. Then when my bridesmaid picked it up she asked this is a fish cake right? It was a specialty grooms cake, and the reaponse was "oh...i dont know" so when she asked if she could check to make sure again they acted put out.... would order again but a little kindness goes a long way....

Profile Picture User5011689, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was just what we imagined. It was beautiful and tasted amazing. Our guest couldn't get over how moist it was. Will be going back there anytime I need a cake for anything.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Emily and Lovely Layers made my dream wedding cake come true! It was as beautiful as it was delicious. All of my wedding guests enjoyed the unique favors we selected, which were: Strawberry Cheesecake Cake, Triple Chocolate Mocha, and White Cake with Raspberry for the top layer. If I lived in Chico I would be in her shop everyday! Thanks Emily!

Profile Picture Brianne, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Omg emily can bake!!! My cake was beautiful, yummy, and perfect. My guests went back for more and more. I told Emily what we wanted and she delivered PERFECT!!

Profile Picture sara, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lovely Layers is the best!!! Emily is a true artist and knows how create professional, beautiful and delicious desserts. When my fiance and I didn't know which bakery to chose in the Chico, CA area for our wedding, our DJ (The Wedding DJ Company) recommended that we look into Lovely Layers. After a phone call and a tasting, we knew we had found the right cake for our special day. Considering the product and service she delivers, the pricing is a steal - worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had tasted a lot of wedding cake, but once a piece of Lovely Layers cake hit our tongues, the looking was over! By far the best cake I have ever tasted!!! I brought several pictures of things that I liked, and Emily was able to combine what I liked of each into a perfect cake! I will never buy another cake from another company for any event! Thank you, Emily!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lovely Layers Cakery was by far an easy choice. We met with the owner/baker to do our first cake tasting and booked her that day. We went the cupcake route which kept it affordable and unique looking. The owner let us chose 4 cakes to sample and we could customize our day from there. We ended up going with all 4 flavors! They were so delicious!!

She had display rentals available, but I chose to design the table with my mom. It was hard for us to picture how many display items we needed for the amount of cupcakes we ordered. The owner delivered our cakes and provided some extra displays to compliment what we already had which made the table look full and delicious. She was so easy to work with and her product is hands down the best. Everyone at our wedding raved about the quality and there wasn't a single cupcake left over.

The owner made the process simple and easy. She provided a delicious product that I still crave to this day. I would highly recommend sampling and booking with her. Our guests not only raved about the taste of the cupcakes, but the overall look of both the cupcakes and the display. I would choose Lovely Layers Cakery again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Micaela, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We thoroughly enjoyed our cake! It was beautiful, and absolutely delicious. We chose to have pies for our main dessert, but the MOB and MOG really wanted a traditional Wedding Cake, so we had both! Lovely Layers Cakery made us a unique, smaller sized cake and it was perfect!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/21/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great cake and service!! Can't wait for another occasion so we can eat more cake!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/31/13, 4 Reviews
4.3

Loved my cake, come out just the way I wanted!!!

Profile Picture User2436804, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I had a really weird idea for my cake, I went to three vendors and didn't feel like they got it, Emily got it the first time and her cake was the best!
we had a chocolate mocha flavor, a lemon vanilla flavor, a strawberry cheesecake inspired flavor, and a banana flavor and I really cant decide which one I liked more :)

Profile Picture User1408302, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews