The 530 Bride Reviews

The 530 Bride 7
  • Nicolette

Nicolette · Married on 10/27/2018

A must hire!

Where do I even begin?! Delphine and her team at 530 Bride is basically the reason why my wedding day was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT and the BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES! We hired Delphine for day of services but she did much, much more than that. She walked me, my husband, and mom through the entire process, covering every detail and ensuring every one (including all the vendors) were on the same page. She helped with overall decor/style, choosing vendors, and all of the details like whether to do a first look and how to arrange the ceremony and reception. She had so many amazing ideas as well that I would have never thought about. On the actual day, she was an absolute angel! Our transportation from the hotel to the venue was late (forgot lol) and she acted immediately to rectify the situation and make sure we got to the venue on time. We also didn't have to worry about making sure everything on the timeline happened in order or on time, which was such a relief! We got to be in the moment and enjoy our day. Also, she brought us drinks and made sure we were never empty handed! Delphine is reliable, organized, genuine, and has a heart of gold, and I'm happy to say we've remained in touch since the big day. Thank you 530 Bride and Delphine for making our wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    The 530 Bride 8
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful to work with // above and beyond service

Delphine and Alex from the 530 bride did a wonderful job as day of coordinators. Delphine went above and beyond with communication and created a fabulous timeline for our day of. Delphine always responds in a timely manner. Alex helped ensure the day of went as planned and made sure all the special details were in place! I highly recommend them for all your wedding planning needs.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kera · Married on 06/09/2018

These wedding planners are the best in town! I had 0 stress the day of thanks to Veronica :)

Sent on 08/29/2018

The 530 Bride's reply:

Thank you Kera! We are so glad to have been a part of your planning process and that you trusted us to bring the details of your beautiful vision together! - Veronica

Jeff · Married on 05/05/2018

I have worked with Delphine many times and not only does she pay attention to every detail, she has the greatest personality and smile! Every wedding that I have worked with her, the bride & groom lover her! I would highly recommend her to coordinate your wedding or event, you will never be disappointed in all of her hard work!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Mayra · Married on 04/07/2018

I don't think we can find the words to describe our wedding planner Delphine, only because she did such an outstanding job and we don't think words can truly express how amazing she is at doing what she does. But were going to try our best to describe her well acquired skills. We had the pleasure of working with Delphine over the course of a year and what a phenomenal planner she was at her craft. Her communication with us and the vendors was exceptional, there was never any confusion or a fear of not knowing how something would get done or cost. She kept us on top of things, kept us aware of things that needed our attention as well as made everything easy and stress free when it came to any descisions. Everything was crystal clear and it showed on our wedding day. I truly can say our wedding was something out of a dream because of Delphine Winter....

Sent on 05/13/2018
    The 530 Bride 9

The 530 Bride's reply:

We had such an amazing time planning your wedding with you! Thank you for such a sweet comment ❤️

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2018

Veronica (one of the employees) was absolutely incredible. I have never thought about wedding things until I was engaged and there was so much I did not know. A friend recommended 530 Bride to me because she also used them and said how wonderful they were. Honestly, Veronica planned my whole wedding. I put everything in her hands and she handled it beautifully. I was a very flexible bride, there wasn't very many things I really have thought about before getting married (i.e. center pieces, place settings, florals, decorations) and I didn't really care how everything looked, just as long as things went soothly. Oh and let me tell you about the wedding day! She ran EVERYTHING so wonderfully! I know things were going awry during the reception and ceremony and she made sure that I never noticed it! For example, there were definitely more people showing up than I thought so she quietly set up more tables and chairs and I never noticed! Also, when we came in to the reception after getting pictures done, there was food at the table already for us! I 110% recommend this company because they are absolutely amazing! Veronica was able to adjust to all the craziness that happened and if it wasn't for her, my wedding would have not have been half as good as it was! A great value too! GET YOU A WEDDING PLANNER EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU DON'T NEED ONE, JUST GET YOURSELF ONE!

Sent on 04/17/2018

The 530 Bride's reply:

Michelle - Your day was so much fun and we loved watching you two enjoy dancing the night away with your guests. Thank you for your kind words it was our pleasure! - Veronica

Bri · Married on 11/11/2017

When I first began planning my wedding, I had no intentions of hiring a wedding coordinator as I thought it was something I already had planned out in my head and pinned to perfection on a Pinterest board. However, as time went on, I quickly realized that executing those ideas was not something I could do on my own, especially working a full time job. Planning a wedding is a full job on its own!! After I spoke to a few local coordinators, I still wasn't feeling very confident on the whole idea. After all, it is a big financial commitment and I didn't feel like my ideas were being heard. That is until I met Delphine! Something just clicked and I had absolutely no reservations about having her become a part of our big day! She listened, she communicated well and had wonderful ideas that meshed well with our ideas. Not to mention she was one of the sweetest, kindest, and most genuine people we had ever met. We had her for a "day of" coordination and she made sure everything was in order and on track in the weeks leading up to the wedding. A huge weight off my shoulders! Come wedding day, she and her team came in a executed a wedding that I had only once dreamed of in my head, except this time it was mine. I literally did not have to worry about a thing besides sitting back in the bridal suite with my best friends to enjoy a day of pampering! I was in awe (and almost in tears of joy) when I saw our old barn venue in all its glory that she had created. I would not hesitate to recommend Delphine to help you plan the wedding of your dreams. I promise you will not regret it! Thank you again Delphine! We cannot tell you how thankful we are to have met you!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    The 530 Bride 10
    The 530 Bride 11
    The 530 Bride 12
    The 530 Bride 13
    The 530 Bride 14
    The 530 Bride 15

Vanessa · Married on 09/09/2017

Delphine was hands-down AMAZING! My husband and I couldn't be happier or more impressed with the level of service provided my Delphine and her team. We used the "Day of Service" but received so much more than that! Delphine and I met several times, which included site visits, planning several weeks out to tie up loose ends, and our rehearsal. Of course on the day of, Delphine and team were there to set up all my decorations and coordinate vendor arrivals and set-ups. Her and her team set everything up just the way I had envisioned - it was absolutely perfect! In addition to all of that, Delphine was always a simple email or text away with answers to all of my questions. I highly recommend Delphine and The 530 Bride for any couple planning their wedding. Booking Delphine and The 530 Bride was easily the smartest decision I made throughout the planning process! Because of Delphine my husband and I were able to truly enjoy our day without any stress! A big THANK YOU to Delphine and her team!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Dara · Married on 09/09/2017

Veronica was amazing! She totally kept me on track and was very experienced in knowing the small details that can so easily be missed. She made it so much easier to pick vendors because she has first hand experience working with them and gave me pros and cons and/or explained each vendors specialties. She made everything go so smooth and stress free!

Sent on 01/16/2018

The 530 Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Dara! Absolutely loved supporting you and Nick on your beautiful wedding day! Miss our morning chats already, xoxo- Veronica
  • EndofaDarrah

brooke · Married on 08/06/2017

Fantastic in every way. Veronica helped connect me with vendors, she guided me through the process from advising with decorations, invitations, timeline, etiquette, layout, and every detail you can think of! In spite of not living local to us, she made two separate trips to our venue in Cloverdale which was so helpful and really put my mind at ease during this awesome but stressful time we spent planning our wedding. She also became the main point of contact for me which was extremely helpful, especially when it came to tricky to get ahold of vendors that were driving me crazy! She went above and beyond to help to make our wedding day go beautifully in spite of the chaos and many many things that seemed to go awry last second (She even had to bus tables for us because our caterer was NOT on his game). You can tell she has done this many times and knows her stuff! I would absolutely recommend hiring the 530 Bride to help coordinate and plan your wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    The 530 Bride 16
    The 530 Bride 17
    The 530 Bride 18
    The 530 Bride 19
    The 530 Bride 20

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2017

Delphine, from The 530 Bride, is amazing! I called The 530 Bride after having countless communication and organizational issues with some of our vendors, in particular - the wedding venue manager. My husband (then fiance) and I live about 8 hours away and weren't able to meet with the venue manager and other vendors in person, making it difficult to plan our wedding...especially given the lack of communication.
    We had a total DIY wedding and pretty much knew what we wanted in terms of decor, food, vibe, etc. Therefore, we decided to go with the "event management" package, since communication and coordination was the most stressful part of planning our wedding.
    Delphine is a great communicator, gave amazing advice, and you can tell that she truly loves her job. She went above and beyond and served as not only our "day-of-coordinator," but as our "month-of-coordinator" as well. I highly recommend working with The 530 Bride / Delphine. She and her interns did an amazing job at all things leading up to the wedding, as well as setting up our decor / prep work the day of. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day (10/7/17) a wonderful day!!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/01/2017

Veronica was an absolute god send! She helped us pull all of our ideas together to make one cohesive event. Any idea we had, Veronica helped us make into a reality. She was our guiding hand for every big decision to every silly question.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Nerissa · Married on 06/24/2017

The best money we have ever spent. Veronica and her team are nothing short of amazing. She made our big day perfect!

Sent on 12/13/2017

jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Delphine and her team were absolutely amazing! I had a wedding coordinator that had to back out last minute so to say I was a stress case is an understatement. I was referred to The 530 Bride by multiple different people so I decided to give them a try! Delphine was more than willing to help me in the last month of my wedding planning process. She coordinated the rehearsal and the day of. Her and her assistant decorated the whole venue exactly how I had envisioned it! Everything was perfect, there are no words to express how thankful I am for Delphine and her team! You ladies rock!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

My experience with 530 Bride and my planner Veronica Enns was incredible! Even though Veronica must've been juggling multiple brides, I always felt like I was her only client.

Her attention to detail and expert execution made my wedding day a huge success. It was beautiful, fun and most importantly-stress free!

The best piece of advice I received after I got engaged was "get a wedding planner", and Veronica was worth every penny. I can't recommend 530 Bride (and Veronica) enough-they were spectacular!!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2017

Delphine from the 530 Bride was an amazing coordinator! She was so much help from the moment we started working together, up until after the wedding was over. Delphine helped us deal with a difficult venue and a couple tough vendors, and she and her team were able to pull together a fabulous vineyard wedding for us. And she did it with a smile! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Jehsa · Married on 05/06/2017

Veronica is the best! We wanted to have a wedding coordinator just to facilitate the wedding and to remind us of few things we'll forget. Veronica did more than those things! We had a lot of meetings with her and she never said no when we ask her if we can meet up just to finalize some designs. She helps too with the decorations and she has a lot of resources. She's very nice, organized and dedicated. She was able to adjust with us knowing that we are very easy couple who knows simple designs with very busy schedule.
    We will definitely miss her and recommend her. Thank you so much veronica! We love you!- Jehsa and David

Sent on 05/25/2017

Christopher · Married on 04/22/2017

These two ladies are amazing!!!!! I love it when a bride and groom tell me they have hired the 530 Bride to help coordinate their day. Veronica and Delphine are very easy going ladies, who know how to work with both the couple and vendors to ensure that the final product is exactly what the newly weds had dreamed of for their special day. What I love most is that they are a blast to work with. I often say whats better then going to a wedding to work with an amazing couple? How bout working with vendors that are amazing friends and together helping to create the dream wedding for that amazing couple. Well that is exactly what Veronica and Delphine from the 530 Bride bring to the table. I love working with these two so if you are looking for that perfect coordinator look no further.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Taylor · Married on 04/15/2017

Hiring Veronica was the best decision we made. She was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and most importantly, allowed us to relax and enjoy the big day without worrying about any details. She is organized, professional, and tons of fun to work with. Thank you 530 Bride!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/29/2016

Veronica and her right hand, Delphine were AMAZING! My husband and I got married at the end of October at our families almond orchard near Chico! During our planning process we weren't sure if we wanted to hire a coordinator, or just DIY the whole way. Thank goodness for these two wonderful ladies. We had a lot of stuff done, but they made sure it flowed perfectly. They mapped out a detailed timeline, they made sure to ask us questions of things we didn't think to even think about, they were completely professional, and they were able to coordinate through our 14 person bridal party! We loved working with them! Not only that but our officiant was my husbands best friend who is learning to become a pastor. Veronica helped him outline the ceremony the day before the wedding because he was so nervous and all over the place! I can't thank her enough for that. If I could give them 10 stars I would! Everyone told me I was one of the most calmest brides ever and a lot of that was because of the 530 bride! I highly encourage all brides and their grooms to check out 530 bride! They are the best! Thank you so much you guys!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

I want to start out by saying that Delphine and The 530 Bride saved my wedding. We were about 6 weeks out when our previous wedding planner got a case of cold feet, got overwhelmed and sent back our money. I basically wanted to curl up and die, all I could do was cry so my wonderful husband actually found The 530 Bride for us. We set up a meeting with Delphine and I half expected to be rejected and that is totally not what happened!! We walked into a random Starbucks in Chico and we met what I am going to always call our Wedding Angel!!! She saved our wedding and had an answer or a solution to every problem. I walked out knowing that our wedding would be nothing short of amazing!! Sure enough she gave me and my husband memories that will last forever. I was carefree at my wedding knowing Delphine had everything under control. She was in contact with all my vendors and they knew exactly what was going on and from what I saw everything went off without a hitch. There are not enough stars or enough words to express how we feel about Delphine and her team of amazing ladies at 530 Bride!! If you ever get the chance to use them for your wedding don't hesitate you will not regret it at all!!! No amount of money will seem to be enough for what they do once it is all said and done!!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

Veronica is amazing. The 530 bride was a life saver when I planned my wedding and worked full time as well as going back to school. I felt like I was organized and always ahead of schedule. She made my vision come to life. I would recommend the 530 bride to any couple getting married! They are essential!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Amber · Married on 03/26/2016

So I don't even know where to begin. I WON the 530bride coordination package at a bridal show. It was the best thing that happened to our wedding. We were low budget and never would have thought to save for something like that. Needless to say i would now never recommend anyone ever getting married without the 530bride. Seriously. Everything was so organized, stress free, enjoyable. Such a pleasant experience for my groom and my self. So comfortable. Also Veronica's crew was friendly and fun so that made our wedding that much more relaxed. 530bride ROCKS!!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Veronica and her team are simply amazing! They did an amazing job. She was very helpful during the entire process. They really made sure our wedding day was one to remember.

Sent on 03/24/2015

sandy · Married on 03/22/2017

If you want complete attention to detail...this is it. Veronica is a perfectionist.. You can tell she loves what she does...She provided outstanding personal customer service. She is also valued by the vendors that work with her. They have a great relationship. Veronica will be by your side through out you wedding, working with you with what you want... I cannot be happier with our daughters wedding, through the rain....She made sure the everything was perfect. I cannot thank her enough for all she did for us. thanks Veronica!!! love you, greg & sandy fichter

Sent on 01/05/2017