That Special Touch Events

Oak Lawn, IL View map
$750 Package Price

$750 Package Price

Our Commitment to Service

That Special Touch Events has been serving Chicago, Indiana, and Wisconsin areas for over 30 years. Our services are far more comprehensive than just event planning. We offer assistance with event design, planning resources, referrals of qualified wedding vendors, and coordination of all of the events leading up to and including one of the biggest days of your life. We are committed to the highest level of customer service, which produces a Wedding that is totally reflective of each couple. Our experienced staff will make it easy for you to dream your ideas, as we assist you in turning them into elegant, stress-free wedding memories.

We look forward to giving your Wedding Day, “That Special Touch”.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Cori
    Cori M. Married on 08/07/2021

Wonderful!

Because we planned to get married In Illinois, it was VERY difficult planning from NJ. That Special Touch Events was our savior. So thankful to have had LeVerne sent to us! She put a calm over any problem that came during the planning process and solved. She always had a smile on her face and positive all the way through her assistant was awesome as well. If planning any event please go with That Special Touch Events!!!!
  • Sandy
    Sandy W. Married on 07/09/2021

The Wedding they dreamed of - thank you!

In the middle of everything this year, my son and his fiancee needed to change their wedding venue. They went from a traditional venue to our back yard. LaVerne and everyone on her team worked miracles to make this the wedding of their dreams. Working with tent and material rental companies, the caterer and helping the bride have the centerpieces that she wanted. And, she relieved so much stress for me, Mother of the Groom, and hostess of the event. Thank you so much. I would recommend That Special Touch for anyone
    Shawn G. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing! Fantastic!

LaVerne and her team were absolutely AMAZING. Being a COVID bride and having to change my original plans, I was lost and so confused as well as worried and feeling a lot of grief. My (now) husband's mother suggested reaching out to LaVerne to discuss our "back up" wedding plans and I am so beyond glad she suggested it. From the first moment of meeting LaVerne I felt all of the worry disappear. We had roughly one month to come up with new decor, new ideas, and a new plan and LaVerne went above and beyond to help me and keep me excited and engaged. It can be hard changing all of your plans due to what is going on in the world but LaVerne gave me such ease. My backyard reception was more than I could have ever dreamed and it made my day beyond beautiful. LaVerne is creative, talented, patient, energetic...literally a bride's dream. I could not thank her enough for all of that she did for me. Her staff was just as sweet and passionate about making our day perfect. I literally cannot even express just how perfect our day was and how much we LOVED working with LaVerne.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Wedding by That Special Touch Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

9624 South Cicero Avenue Unit 225, Unit 225 Oak Lawn, IL, 60453
8883270008 (2)

10AM - 7PM Monday - Friday 10AM - Noon Saturday Closed on Sunday
Location of (That Special Touch Events)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding