Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning

Aurora, IL View map Visit website

Happily Ever After is a wedding planning company based in Naperville, Illinois that is dedicated to executing your wedding to perfection so that you can be stress-free during your special day. Their expert team will work tirelessly to turn your vision into a reality.

Event Coordinator Amy is exceptionally organized and detail-oriented, making sure her clients enjoy their entire wedding planning journey. She offers many different types of event coordination as well as personalized packages so that your priorities and budget are met. Happily Ever After provides these specific services:

• Full service wedding planning
  • Partial consulting
  • Final countdown coordination (six weeks prior)
  • Rehearsal dinner & bridal shower planning
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Nikki
    Nikki D. Married on 08/21/2021

Absolute life saver

Amy was absolutely amazing. I thought I had a vision but quickly realized I had no idea what I wanted and she literally made what I was thinking come to life. She was so so helpful throughout the process and I didn’t worry one time throughout the process. And the wedding day!! WOWWWWW. I couldn’t believe what I walked into! She made the venue come to life and it was so beautiful I cried!! She was absolutely amazing and I wish I could get married again to have her plan it 🤣 lol. She even had an emergency kit with every possible thing I didn’t even know I needed! So amazing!!
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 06/27/2020

I highly recommend Amy!

I cannot say enough good things about Amy Harloe at Happily Ever After by Amy. We hired Amy about a year and a half before our wedding, and she made the planning process so easy. Amy is extremely professional, responsive, and creative. We were originally supposed to get married in June 2020, and like many other couples had to make a decision whether to postpone or cancel our wedding because of COVID-19. Amy seamlessly handled our decision to postpone and downsize our wedding from 250 guests to 30 guests without ever missing a beat. She essentially planned two different weddings for us because our original wedding plan was not workable amidst the pandemic. We hosted our wedding in a family member's backyard, but Amy was able to flawlessly turn our backyard into a perfect and professional wedding venue. Leading up to our wedding we completely trusted Amy to make creative decisions, and she created an intimate dinner party reception that was better than we ever could have dreamed. Our friends and family were all so impressed, and we told everyone that Amy handled every detail! She has an impressive team of trusted vendors that worked so hard. I highly recommend hiring Amy for wedding planning and coordinating.
    Rocio V. Married on 12/21/2019

Incredibly grateful we found Amy!

I cannot say enough great things about Amy! My husband and I had busy schedules leading up to our big day and Amy was able to guide us the entire way through. She made sure to stay in contact and helped making decisions on all of our vendors so easy. On our actual wedding day, I was able to fully enjoy myself as Amy and her team has everything planned and perfected. Almost a year later and our families and friends are still talking about how amazing it all went. While Amy played a key role in our wedding, she made sure it still felt like us. We were able to incorporate foods, traditions and so much more that were meaningful to our families. To top it all off, Amy was able to help us execute a delicious farewell breakfast the following day which served as a great way to thanks our guests one last time before they headed home for the weekend. Once again, I can’t recommend Amy enough. She was great to work with, flexible and detailed. It truly made wedding planning and the days leading up to our wedding so enjoyable and free of stress.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Something 2 Dance 2 Something 2 Dance 2 Wedding Planners

Our DJ & Lighting & Decor Teams have had the pleasure of working with Amy at Happily Ever After. She is a true professional who always has the best interest of her clients. She goes above and beyond during the planning process and on the wedding day to ensure every Bride & Groom's day flows smoothly from start to finish. I recommend Amy to all of my brides who are feeling overwhelmed and want their day to be stress free. She is the best!

Aurora, IL, 60503
Location of (Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding