Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning Reviews

10 | Aurora, IL

10 Reviews for Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning

10 Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning Reviews

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

If you are looking for a wedding planner your search stops here! Amy Harloe is thoughtful, creative, organized, caring and has an eye for detail. We hired Amy for a partial planning and it was the best decision we made. From the moment we met, she was responsive, enthusiastic and personable. She helped us narrow down and improve on our style and decor choices and connected us with fabulous vendors. Her calm demeanor and positive attitude helped us navigate every step of our planning from the smallest detail to the overall aesthetic to ensure the whole event had a cohesive look. Amy’s thoroughness and professionalism allowed us to focus on our wedding day and not worry about the day of details. Her support allowed us to enjoy the wedding planning process. She also worked within our budget to help us create the wedding we imagined. Her creativity and out of the box thinking helped our wedding to be one none of our guests will ever forget. Amy is amazing! We couldn’t imagine planning a wedding without her support and guidance! We would hire Amy, in a heartbeat, to coordinate any large event that we may have in the future.

Jorge · Married on 09/22/2018

The decision to hire Amy as our wedding planner was the best decision we made. Her awesome personality, organization, and responsiveness will leave you feeling that you are in good hands and that you will have the perfect wedding day. She thinks of everything and her recommendations for decor to vendors are spot on. Her creativity will ensure that you will love the end result and that your wedding is one of a kind. Amy’s ability to problem solve and provide alternative solutions are fantastic. If plan A doesn’t work, she makes Plan B better than your Plan A. Amy does a great job making sure that all your vendors are on the same page. She will ensure that your wedding day goes on without a hitch and that you can spend your day enjoying what is most important…your wedding day. We could not imagine planning our wedding without Amy. I would recommend Amy to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner. In our eyes, she is the only one who can turn your wedding ideas into a reality. Without hesitation, we would hire her again for any large event that we may have in the future.

McKenzie · Married on 07/14/2018

If you are planning your wedding, you need to hire Amy from Happily Ever After by Amy! My fiancé and I hired Amy towards the beginning of our planning process and she was there every step of the way leading up to our day this past July. Throughout the months leading up she recommended various vendors when we didn’t know who we wanted to work with and saved the day with finding another transportation vendor when ours cancelled pretty late in the game. She thought of the little details to include that we didn’t even think about! She was our main communication point with vendors the weeks leading up and created a thorough timeline for the day to make sure everything ran smoothly. She took so much stress off of us and we could not have been more in love with how she set-up all of our décor in the room. It was flawless! Amy is such a kind, organized, and fun person to be around, and we were so incredibly grateful to have her be a big part of our day!

Kelley · Married on 05/12/2018

As I write this, I honestly start to get emotional. Amy Harloe, owner of Happily Ever After, was truly a godsend to my husband and me. Although we consider ourselves competent, organized, and driven, we quickly realized that we needed help with our wedding planning. Naturally I interviewed several candidates for this and there was no one I had a connection with like that with Amy. She is so warm, calm, educated, and experienced. I knew immediately that she was the one. My husband and I paid for our entire wedding and reception and all of the pomp and circumstance that comes with it and Amy brought so many ideas and options to the table. I never felt there was a problem that couldn't be solved with Amy. She was always on top of her game...in fact, she exceeded our expectations! There was never a time that I felt alone or confused. She kept me on track throughout the whole process all the while making me laugh and frankly, feel at peace. Without her, we wouldn't have had the amazing experience that we did on our wedding day and subsequent reception. Even though she was the professional in this business, I always felt like she was a partner...a collaborator. Planning a wedding can be so stressful, but not so with Amy. Her help throughout the planning process, the wedding, the reception was so invaluable. I can say without a doubt, our wedding wouldn't have been the quality and exciting, beautiful experience that it was without her. There is NO way I could have done even half the job without her. I cannot even put a price on her worth. I am forever indebted to Amy for her hard work, attention to detail, vendor contacts and relationships, constant communication without being overbearing, professionalism, love for her work, and friendship. This day for everyone is too special to choose anyone with any less quality than Amy. I am so grateful and so thankful for Happily Ever After...my special day would not have been special without Amy Harloe.

Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning 1
    Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning 2

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Amy did a fantastic job planning our wedding! We wouldn’t have been able to pull it off without her. We used her for full wedding planning and she was totally worth it. There are so many vendors out there it’s tough to know the good ones from the bad. We went with a lot of Amy’s recommendations and she was involved in planning our meetings, helping coordinate and asking the questions we didn’t know we should have been asking haha, she also attended every meeting we asked her to.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding there was an issue with our venue double-booking our backup cocktail hour space- Amy was all over it. In the 36 hours leading up to our wedding, we had last minute guest cancellations, decided on doing the ceremony outside, had last minute hotel bookings- Amy quickly took care of everything- we got the seating chart adjusted, she ran out to make extra last minute Welcome Bags the day before the wedding- she was great- there was no way we were in a state to handle all of that ourselves. The day of- wow. I have never seen a more beautifully designed wedding- I am still in shock that such a beautiful wedding was actually mine! My dad even gave her a shout out during his speech- everyone was blown away by how beautiful she decorated the spaces. Amy handled all of the wedding day hiccups- I didn’t even know until the next day all that happened that she took care of. I was an emotional mess the day of and really wouldn’t have been able to handle the things she did.

Brides- hiring Amy as your planner will be the best decision you make for your wedding. I know venues sometimes tell you that you don’t need a planner; they’ll help…. our venue said that and a month before our wedding that venue coordinator left and left a big mess behind her. They won’t look out for your best interests. Amy does- she negotiated discounts with vendors and made sure that our asks and needs were put first. Thank you so much Amy for giving me my dream wedding!

Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning 3
    Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning 4
    Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning 5

D · Married on 11/18/2017

Top rated event planner! Made our daughter’s wedding celebration the best day ever! Will absolutely use her services in the future.

We had been planning our daughter’s wedding for 18 months without a wedding planner. We THOUGHT we were doing just fine until 3 weeks before the big day when we realized how hard it would be to pull together the entire event and still enjoy the wedding ourselves! The details, both big and small, were becoming a reality and we were far from planning the wedding we had wanted for our oldest child. That’s when we called Amy of Happily Ever After by Amy.

Fortunately, Amy was available to help us on a reduced timeline and the next three weeks were daily communications and updates. Amy contacted all the vendors and pulled the team together. She highlighted areas we missed that would have minimal financial impact but make the wedding presentation much more memorable and professional. She included the bride and groom in the planning as much as they needed (or wanted) and worked with us to make sure all decisions were cleared before moving forward. Her ability to work with us to make this the wedding we all wanted was masterful.

On the day of the event we simply enjoyed the wedding, the company and the festivities. Amy did all the hard work. She is extremely knowledgeable in event planning and the vendors respected and followed her direction carefully.

We will absolutely call Amy again for our three other children’s’ weddings – this time right from the beginning!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you! It was so much fun jumping in and working with your family to figure out all the final details - and anything that might have been missed - to create a storybook wedding for your daughter! Can't wait to work with your family again for the next wedding or event!

Michelle · Married on 11/04/2017

I am so glad I found Amy for our wedding day coordination! She is very professional and knows a lot about the business. There were questions she knew to ask and details to confirm with venue that I wouldn't have even thought of. She made everything leading up to the wedding day much easier, contacting vendors, making a day of timeline etc. and on the day of we were able to just enjoy the day without stressing. I cannot thank Amy enough for making sure our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning's reply:

Thanks Michelle! It was a pleasure working with you as well. Everything couldn't have gone smoother and I hope you and your guests had a fabulous time! You and Christopher make a stunning couple!

Megan · Married on 10/01/2017

Amy did an incredible job as our wedding planner. She was extremely professional, organized, and creative. Her many years of experience as an event planner were very evident. She was always reachable by phone, text, or email and was very attentive to our needs. She made sure we had all the elements that we wanted and also provided helpful feedback. Amy is a great problem solver and works well under pressure. Happily Ever After made our wedding absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning's reply:

Thanks Megan. I especially enjoyed working with you and Joshua through all the unique elements of your wedding. In the end, your wedding day was absolute perfection. Your reception venue was transformed into a gorgeous celebration of your love for each other and for God.

Alexandria · Married on 08/05/2017

We hired Amy as our day of coordinator about five weeks before our big day. She was amazing in assisting with all of the communication, logistics, and planning the month before our wedding. She took care of the details the day of the wedding, so I didn't have to worry. Friends and family raved about how awesome she was the day of the wedding, and we can't thank her enough for executing the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning's reply:

Thanks Alexandria! One of the funnest weddings I've ever been too - even if I was working! It was great getting to know you and Ross during the planning process and I wish you both nothing but happiness!

BARBARA · Married on 09/11/2011

Amy has been planning events for many years now, mostly in Los Angeles, but recently moved to Aurora/Naperville. She has executed several huge corporate events on location, company Christmas parties, and weddings. She is organized, sharp, and super friendly. You can't go wrong with her services!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning's reply:

Thanks Barbara for your kind words! I love what I do and I'm glad it comes through in my work!