That Special Touch Events Reviews

10 | Oak Lawn, IL

10 Reviews for That Special Touch Events

Maria · Married on 07/04/2015

LaVerne and her team were with us since day one to help me plan my wedding. She helped me for a whole year until the very last minute of our 4th of July wedding day!! Throughout the planning process she provided us with many suggestions and recommendations that proved to be very valuable! She also did an excellent job making sure that I stayed on task every month with wedding tasks that she would give me to help keep the planning on track.Thanks to all of her help I was able to have the most wonderful experience on the most important day of my life! Thanks to her, my entire wedding party and I were able to have a stress-free day. She took care of overseeing everything was running smoothly and on time, from our party bus to our entertainment to our flowers to our candy buffet. Her many years of experience and education and professionalism help her be the BEST wedding planner in Chicago and surrounding suburbs!!! I highly recommend That Special Touch Events to help coordinate any event! Hiring them for our wedding was the best decision we made for our special day; thanks to them our dream wedding was able to become a reality!!! They make sure to go above and beyond for your special event and always make you feel that your event is very important to them. They were just fantastic!! ;)

Sent on 09/04/2015

Patricia · event on 06/23/2012

I have in the past worked with That Special Touch. They are an awesome organization to work with. They arrive hours before the event is to take place and stays until the last guest has gone. Very professional with the client and guests. They are reputable and I would highly recommend them for your next special event.
    P. Alexander
    Illinois

Sent on 06/25/2012

Margaret · Married on 05/14/2011

I recommend That special touch events to all brides. The company truely goes above and beyond most planners. I was able to contact Mrs. LaVerne at any time and she also thought of things I didn't think about for my wedding. Mrs. Laverne did an excellent job of calling and responding to all calls/ and emails. We were able to work within my budget. My wedding was truely worry free with Mrs. Lavern and her team. She kept me sane during the planning stages. Planning a wedding in less than six months was a lot easier with Mrs. Lavern and her team. She even contacted the hotel's to ensure my guests had a good rate on their rooms. I live approximatly four hours away from Mrs. Lavern and she made an extra trip to come down and view my reception hall (even though they had to take pictures from the window). :) Mrs. Lavern even kept in contact with my bridesmaids. She definatley went well above and beyond and I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks so much Auntie... Mr. and Mrs. Nelson

Sent on 06/29/2011

Ellen · Married on 07/03/2010

I have never seen any one work so hard or so long to make my special day so memorable.

Sent on 07/06/2010

Ellen · Married on 07/03/2010

LaVerne Matthews is an amazing planner, everything was taken care of w/great care. Amazing!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Baunita · Married on 06/27/2010

I've worked with That special Touch for over ten years on family reunions, corporate events around the country and most recently a wedding. The company provided outstanding work from the initial signing of the wedding contract through the last guest leaving the wedding venue. I highly recommend That Special Touch Events and look forward to continuing the relationship.

Sent on 07/05/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/13/2009

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator that is creative, outgoing, and willing to go the distance, then she is the planner to go to. She loves taking chances and brings new ideas to life. She will make sure that all your hopes, dreams, and ideas come to life on your wedding day.

Sent on 05/13/2010

Pamela · Married on 11/24/2007

The vendors services were excellent! I could not have asked for better representation. I was totally impressed with the outcome. I would highly recommend their services. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/18/2010

Patricia · Married on 06/13/2009

THe event was breathtaking. My husband and I could not even imagine the skill and thoughtfulness given to every detail of our daughter's wedding. That Special Touch gave us our "Platinum Wedding". Thanks for making our daughter's day a spectacular one!
    Vernon and Pat Alexander

Sent on 05/04/2010

Very professional, and organized! Help me so much!ANd beautiful candy bar!

Sent on 09/25/2012