West Hollywood, CA 90069 Map · Phone number

x union station
f2da5084734a5c2b 1466570552980 gislele at at cermeony

8 Reviews for Tessa Lyn Events

Alicia · Married on 06/19/2016

Katie was the lead coordinator for our wedding and she was absolutely amazing! Katie was incredible to work with, and she was always there to run an idea by her no matter what time of day ( especially as the wedding day approached!!). Katie was extremely calm, organized, reliable, and always a step ahead of the situation. Katie and her team are fantastic and I highly recommend them!!! They were unbelievable about hiding the small little things that went wrong on the wedding day and fixed them and I did not even notice!! I only found out about it later after the party was over- this allowed me and my husband to have the best day of our lives and just have fun and party with our family and friends. I would most definitely use Katie from Tessa Lynn Events again if we have another big party! :) :)

Sent on 08/04/2016

Katie was incredible to work with! Katie was our lead coordinator for our wedding and she was absolutely perfect! Super responsive, had really great ideas, very calm, organized, reliable, and seemed to always be multiple steps ahead of us! We've been talking about her with all of our friends and family because she made our wedding so seamless and stress-free. At the end of the night, she told me that she had put all of our belongings in our room (and a lot of it were details we certainly would have lost track of) and said "All you need to remember to grab before you leave is your jacket, and your room key is in your right pocket." It was so great to not have to worry about a thing! My wife and I knew we were in good hands and were really able to sit back and relax for our wedding. She coordinated so well with all the vendors and really made the whole experience so much easier on us. I would 110% recommend her for anyone's wedding or event. She's truly amazing!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Katie was AWESOME to work with! Katie was the lead coordinator for our wedding and she was absolutely perfect! Super responsive, had really great ideas, very calm, organized, reliable, and seemed to always be multiple steps ahead of us! We've been talking about her with all of our friends and family because she made our wedding so seamless and stress-free. At the end of the night, she told me that she had put all of our belongings in our room (and a lot of it were details we certainly would have lost track of) and said "All you need to remember to grab before you leave is your jacket, and your room key is in your right pocket." It was so great to not have to worry about a thing! My wife and I knew we were in good hands and were really able to sit back and relax for our wedding. She coordinated so well with all the vendors and really made the whole experience so much easier on us. I would 110% recommend her for anyone's wedding or event. She's truly amazing!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Award

Tessa Lyn Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Honored Occasions
    Honored Occasions Wedding DJs

Hiring a wedding coordinator may be the best money you will ever spend. When people ask us if they should hire a wedding coordinator we always say "YES!" But you have to hire the right coordinator who understands your vision for the wedding. I have worked with Katie a number of times and a number of years and can say without a doubt that her attention to detail and service are exactly what you want your coordinator to have. I fully recommend Katie and her talented team.

• Jodee Debes Photography
    Jodee Debes Photography Wedding Photographers

Katie was so fabulous to work with!!! She thinks through every detail and is there every step of the way on wedding day!! Her organization and calm nature make brides and everyone she works with feel completely at ease on what can normally be a very hectic day. You won't regret hiring TLE and working with Katie!!

• SoundWave Productions DJ & Lighting
    SoundWave Productions DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

Katie is awesome. We've worked with her on several weddings and she's a great asset to any bride looking for a pro-level coordinator. Most brides overlook the importance of a coordinator, and on the day of, the day can be chaotic and unorganized without one. Having someone like Katie will help keep your sanity and your mind at ease. she's fun, personable, and an all around great person. I highly recommend her!

• West Hollywood, 90069 See on map