Jodee Debes Photography

San Francisco, CA View map
$7,500 Most Popular Price

$7,500 Most Popular Price

You’ll often catch me with a goofy grin on my face as I gallivant around the world capturing memories. My love for photography is equally as great as my love for people, which is why it’s a true joy to work with some of the coolest couples, families and individuals around. My goal in life is to capture those real moments of laughter, tears and awe, so I love a good candid and always strive to take on a photojournalistic approach with my images. It’s thrilling to be invited in to document the treasured moments of remarkable people, and I thank all of you for allowing me to do what I love.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Justin
    Justin M. Getting married on 07/07/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST photographer and so much more!

Jodee took our engagement photos and was our photographer for our wedding day. We knew from the very start that Jodee was warm, professional, talented, experienced, enthusiastic, and fun. It's SO important to form a strong rapport with your wedding photographer so everything comes out looking natural and how you imagined it, and that rapport with Jodee felt more like a friendship we'd had for years. Not only was Jodee open to feedback from the very beginning on how we wanted our photos to look, she also taught us so much about how to capture the perfect shot... always an expert, but the shoots were fun and felt natural. On the wedding day she was not intrusive at all and worked with us (and our other vendors!) ahead of time to make sure the day went smoothly. Jodee actually picked up the slack of other vendors and felt like a personal assistant on our wedding day, always there with a bobby pin and so much other practical and emotional support. She even fixed my wife's dress when it was caught on a plant during part of the shoot! We feel like Jodee's part of the family now, and my wife is frequently saying things like "we can work with Jodee for it!" all the time. See you at the Bar Mitzvahs, Jodee. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for everything! If you're considering Jodee and her team for your event, don't hesitate.
    Kelly T. Married on 06/04/2022

Jodee is fantastic!

YOU.MUST.HIRE.JODEE!!! We met Jodee through my planner and she came highly recommended - there is a reason for that!! She is incredibly professional and knowledgeable, takes AMAZING photos, and will make you feel your absolute best leading up to and on the big day. Her energy is unbelievable and nonstop and she will give you, your partner, and your wedding party, family, and guests the confidence boost you need when photos are being taken all day! We did both an engagement shoot (in San Francisco) and our wedding day (in Los Angeles) with her and she made both so easy and special. Not to mention how FAST she works - we had sneak peeks (and so many of them!!) within just a few days and we LOVED the emotions and moments she captured. My husband and his groomsmen also loved the vibe her second shooter brought to their day while getting ready. Cannot recommend working with her and her team enough!
  • Hayley
    Hayley I. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jodee is absolutely incredible!!

I can't tell you how happy I am that we had Jodee as our wedding photographer! She is exactly who you want to be around you on your big day. She has the most calming presence and is so so much fun to be around, you can't help but smile! She makes everyone feel so comfortable and knows how to get the group loosened up and having fun. My single bridesmaids all told me that they want Jodee to do their future weddings because she really is the best. She also takes AMAZING pictures that truly capture those special moments of your day. She sends so many perfect "preview teasers" and then continues to top herself with the full gallery , which was absolutely incredible. Jodee is the best and will make sure your wedding day and pictures are perfect!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Makeup Artist 411 Makeup Artist 411 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jodee is a very popular photographer! I have found that so many of my brides book her for their engagement pictures and wedding day. They all rave about how comfortable they feel in front of the camera which total translates to looking natural and not forced in the photos. She gets two thumbs up in my book!

Tessa Lyn Events Tessa Lyn Events Wedding Planners

Jodee is such a dream to work with. We just did our 2nd wedding together and I look forward to many more. She shows up early and is a total joy every minute of the day

San Francisco, CA, 94123
Location of (Jodee Debes Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding