Day-Of, Partial

About Terri Rose Events

Experienced Day-of-Coordinator Servicing New York City, Long Island and the Tri-State Area

I've been so fortunate to work with brides and grooms from Long Island to Manhattan, Brooklyn to the Bronx and New Jersey.

From adding special touches to gala catering halls to bringing completely blank pallets to life, there is so much that goes into every special day. My job is to make it all easy for you so you can relax and enjoy your event.

Each and every wedding is a reminder of how lucky I am to be a part of the best day of your life. If your dreams are fulfilled by the end of the day, than I've done my job.

Looking forward to making all of your dreams come true!

Love and laughter always...
...Terri  xo

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Religious (1)

If you're thinking of hiring a wedding coordinator think no further. Terri from @TerriRoseevents is one of the best choices you will ever make!! Terri and Jill are top notch. They are so detail oriented and professional, I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of my wedding! Terri and Jill took care of things I never thought of from making sure the bouquets were dry before we held them against our dresses to holding my lipstick all night (in case I needed ) They took care of all gratuities at the end of the night and packed away our gifts. My wedding was perfect because of Terri an Jill! I can't thank them enough.
Love you girls XO

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

An absolute pleasure to have Terri by my side on such a special day. She made feel at ease every step of the way during wedding planning, but most importantly, I knew that she had everything under control once i walked down the aisle. Terri is a perfectionist, professional and kind woman she truly made all my expectations come true.
Thank you again.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 2/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Terri Rose Events FAQ

16 Photos

Events

Long Island, NY 11001   See On Map
516-448-7993 (phone)
Terri Rose Events is a wedding coordinator from Long Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Long Island. Terri Rose Events is a professional wedding coordinator that has been part of the Tri-State wedding industry since 2007 specializing in Day of Coordination.