Day-Of, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Terri Rose Events

Experienced Day-of-Coordinator Servicing New York City, Long Island and the Tri-State Area

Terri Rose Events is an experienced wedding coordinator that caters to couples getting married in the greater Long Island area. Terri considers herself lucky to be part of your special celebration, working hard until your dream wedding has been brought to life. After helping a close friend with a wedding in Manhattan, Terri quickly realized that she had a strong passion for event coordination, eventually starting her own company. Couples can take advantage of complimentary consultation that will take place several months before your event. From there, Terri will be able to cater her skills and services to make your vision a reality. Contact Terri Rose Events today for all of your wedding coordination needs!

During the consultation period, you will benefit from unlimited contact with Terri, a wrap-up meeting one month before your event and final vendor confirmation. Her day-of coordination will ensure that every part of your special day is executed to your exact specification. This planner's services include:

• Day-of coordination

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Religious (1)

I didn't know we really needed a day of coordinator until I found Terri online. We loved planning our own event but there was so much "stuff" that needed to get done on the actual day that we realized we would end up having to do ourselves. From tiny things like making sure ceremony programs were being handed out, to vendor set ups and TIPPING EVERYONE on our behalf, Terri handled it all. The amount of work she did would have had to have been done by us or at the very least delegated to friends and family by us and the way in which Terri came in and took everything over was absolutely flawless. I can't tell you how much more we enjoyed our own wedding because of Terri and that is worth the investment alone. (Not to mention she's very reasonable.)

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There aren't enough words to describe Terri and her Team(Lindsay & Natalie) . They were professional, knowledgeable, outstanding , the list can go on . We could not have asked for a better Team. They made my day stree-free , they took care of every aspect and detail from morning till night . I would highly, highly recommend them to every bride . Believe me you will enjoy you day more then ever .

Profile Picture Gloria , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Terri and her girls are life savers! They helped me every step of the way when planning the most perfect wedding. Stress was not an option with Terri Rose Events. They think of everything and go through all details with you until you feel like everything is just right. My wedding day would have not been as perfect as it was without them! Terri, Lindsay and Natalie helped pull everything together and made our day even more special! XOXO

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/14/18, 1 Review